What's new

Tejas As Capable As Rafale Jet: Defence Minister

There is a limit to bragging but not apply to Indians. :enjoy:

There are no limits to your trolling, but I don't think that will change your shameless attitude, will it. Anyways what else would you expect for a patriotic Indian who is promoting local industrial manufacturing and support the local aerospace industry!

Going by that Tejas is even better than F-35 :D

Certainly better than JF-17, :rofl:

When your Defence minister can say its as capable as RAFALE than u can too state it as better than JF-17 thunder

anything is possible I am also stating that the jf-17 THUNDER block III is better than f22.

Only an Indian will do that. Dont drag others to your low level. :enjoy:

You guys can't go any lower, we have still yet to sink to that level, but having a conscience we won't. :disagree:

nice, so when he is going to cancel rafale deal?

anything is possible I am also stating that the jf-17 THUNDER block III is better than f22.
JF 17 thunder block 3 is only in papers presently
Anyone who says this will become a laughingstock like your defence minister

Mind your own business, why do you care? the people are happy with the BJP, more progress as been made in 2 years than 70 friggin years. So fo off and fix your own country first!

The tejas is not as good as the rafale i agree it's a new untested platform, but it has good potential to be value for money aircraft.
it's a progress countries make in 30 years and he made tejas equal to rafale standard in few days. sorry in few seconds.

True, Tejas has the potential and will be one of the best and economical light weight fighters in the world
so you mean to say that next time your defence minister faces the media tejas would be competing f 22. he is good in exploring potentials.

Maybe he wanted to say that with a new French engine, and some new redesign and avionics it will become a mini Rafale, but the way he formulated it is very amateurish to say the least.. mostly that he is a defense minister and should know these matters better than all of us here!

Maybe he wanted to say that with a new French engine, and some new redesign and avionics it will become a mini Rafale, but the way he formulated it is very amateurish to say the least.. mostly that he is a defense minister and should know these matters better than all of us here!

I Agree, I think he should have participated in Defense.pk forum for a few years & earned a general or think tank position before making those comments. on a more seriousness note at the end of the day, he is a politician & as a politician you have to take their statements with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom