What's new

Tejas As Capable As Rafale Jet: Defence Minister

Sorry in advance if this seems non serious ... but just cant resist this:
So Tejas is as good as Rafale, and we believe that JF17 is better than Tejas, so by transitive property of inequalities it means that ... oh my God :o:

You must be the biggest troll on PDF.

Really, I honestly believed that you were in the running for that title.

Since you apparently believe that the Tejas is as capable as the Rafale. :lol:

And if so, why is India paying tens of billions to France for the Rafale? Like I said, maybe they want to donate money to the rich country of France.

upload_2016-11-20_10-23-44.png

Really, I honestly believed that you were in the running for that title.

Since you apparently believe that the Tejas is as capable as the Rafale. :lol:

And if so, why is India paying tens of billions to France for the Rafale? Like I said, maybe they want to donate money to the rich country of France.

What you think should matter less here. Your anti India attitude is quite open and known to all.

As for your rest of the post. I already answered in my previous post on why India purchased Rafale.

What you think should matter less here. Your anti India attitude is quite open and known to all.

As for your rest of the post. I already answered in my previous post on why India purchased Rafale.

I am not anti-India at all. :lol: I don't hate any country in the world, that would be illogical.

That doesn't mean that the Indian Defence minister is not being delusional when he said the Tejas is as capable as the Rafale though, does it?

Or his comments about the "Hanuman Army"?

@naveedullahkhankhattak You beat me in posting this news.

I have no doubt that Tejas will evolve into on the finest fighters at the such a low cost...great value for money.
it can't with this airframe. it will need lot lot and lot of changes.

You don't earn the title "the laughingstock of the world" for nothing.
that's why i said he should have been their culture minister. culture of making greatest superpawa a laughing stock.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom