What's new

Tejas and Thunder to be at " Striking Distance " at Bahrain Air show !

Imagine the jibes pilots taking at each other when giving briefing to charged up Pakistan and Indian audience who will visit their respective country aircraft. :D

Just wondering what will happens to the Pilots and officials of the LCA team, when the Pakistani Jignos will ask them "Can it fly" Or "Is it still on troller"

Just wondering what will happens to the Pilots and officials of the LCA team, when the Pakistani Jignos will ask them "Can it fly" Or "Is it still on troller"
Then what will be the answer from Indian side ?

I'm confused. I don't see Tejas or JF-17 mentioned in flying display schedule of BIAS website. Is it just parked display or any/both are going to fly?

"Bhaijaan bas ye hi dikhane ke liye to yaha aaye hai " most probably.

@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA @knight11

Singapore Air show Next

Yes sir, when the news broke first time i said when tejas flies to Bahrain, many people will get a shock seeing Tejas flying so long on fuel tanks.. Now slowly the real beast will be unveiled...

Jamnagar to Muscat is around 1200 odd kms straight line.. Would be interesting to see the fuel tank configuration Tejas is carrying...

We should release some awesome videos with sky on top and sea below.. Time for a media blitzkrieg!!

#JustIn: Based on #Tejas' performance at @BahAirshow, ADA-DRDO-MoD combine MIGHT take the fighter to @SGAirshow. pic.twitter.com/H7pt7KLbB6— Anantha Krishnan M✈ (@writetake) January 14, 2016

Weapons Derby Python firing on return and then soon to Singapore air show.. all indicate FOC very soon

Fingers crossed !!!

I'm confused. I don't see Tejas or JF-17 mentioned in flying display schedule of BIAS website. Is it just parked display or any/both are going to fly?

Go through this Bahrain International Airshow Trade 2016 - Aircraft

It says 2 LCA Tejas Flying.

Yes sir, when the news broke first it's safe aid when tejas flies to Bahrain, many people will get a shock seeing Tejas flying so long on fuel tanks.. Now slowly the real beast will be unveiled...

Jamnagar to Muscat is around 1200 odd kms straight line.. Would be interesting to see the fuel tank configuration Tejas is carrying...

We should release some awesome videos with sky on top and sea below.. Time for a media blitzkrieg!!

Weapons Derby Python firing on return and then soon to Singapore air show.. all indicate FOC very soon

Fingers crossed !!!

I believe FOC is not happening so soon. Trials with missiles and other aspects..... its safe to take 4-5 months more than the March deadline.
Also now as the focus in on mk1a,FOC for mk1 is not that important I assume.

That's not going to happen.

Going to be awesome to see the Sarang display team on foreign soil once again

Awesome, I was wondering why they don't take the DRDO CABS AWACS also.

Sarang display team (with the HAL ALHs), 2x LCAs, IAF C-17 and CABS AWACS- there is going to be a huge Indian presence at this airshow!

The C-17 is likely how the ALHs of the Sarang team are getting to Sakir.

@ 2:37 .. The Return was Breathtaking !

Man, I feel Neither ALH nor Sarang have got the True Credit they Deserve !

India's LCA Tejas breathes foreign air for the 1st time: lands at Sakhir Air Base, Bahrain for air show

CYsIjQcVAAMDKW0.jpg

Last edited:
JF-17 to LCA

JF-17: Welcome kid, first time ?
LCA : Yes , a bit afraid lets see.

JF-17 : Don't worry kid, i am just next to you
LCA : Thank you

JF-17 : No worries, show us what you got...
LCA : I might not have what all you mature got but i'm starting good.
JF-17 : Yes, we do understand that.

LCA : Any Tips for Flying show.
JF-17 : Just don't get too excited while flying, do some turns and fly past the audience in your first run, but know your capabilities and do not touch boundaries. you will be fine.

LCA : got it, Thanks. what to do in case of emergencies
JF-17 : Try to land back ASAP and if can't then make sure your pilot can eject safely, that's it.

LCA: I am honored to have a experienced like your self standing next to me.
JF-17 : Thanks, Have you ever flown out of india yet ?

LCA : Nope its my first time.
JF-17 : No worries, you will learn things soon.

LCA : Salute to you sir and your past airshow performances.
JF-17 , Sure, Dismissed

Back
Top Bottom