What's new

Tejas and Thunder to be at " Striking Distance " at Bahrain Air show !

But one day they will come close ...and that won't be an airshow !

But one day they will come close ...and that won't be an airshow !
Is JF-17 going to be the part of strike package?? if no then sorry they will not meet....Tejas IMHO is going to play point defense...

Is JF-17 going to be the part of strike package?? if no then sorry they will not meet....Tejas IMHO is going to play point defense...
IMHO ...Expect the unexpected from the PAF ...and wait for the Block-3 !

JF 17 in Pakistan and TEJAS in India what is the difference? If the difference of 19,20, it is not difference. The difference A to Z call difference such as F 16 SU 30 and EURO FIGHTER MIRAGE 2000. If there is no difference between TEJAS and THUNDER except models then what is the meaning of superiority?

sound track please sir? Awesome one
Thanks bro, Journey- "Don't Stop Beleiving"

IF true, this is sad.. Anyone can confirm it?

Missed the kodak moment of JF17 and Tejas together...

This is what @Windjammer has been saying but I don't understand why the JF-17 would keep appearing on the flight line plans then:

Untitled.jpg

Thanks bro, Journey- "Don't Stop Beleiving"

This is what @Windjammer has been saying but I don't understand why the JF-17 would keep appearing on the flight line plans then:

Untitled.jpg

Perhaps BIAS was trying their level best till the end so kept the slot.. i had myself checked the website.. The names of JF17 are missing from static and aerial display. So i am assuming BIAS authorities could not convince PAF folks as thunder may have some other commitments during the same timeline of next week or so.

Perhaps BIAS was trying their level best till the end so kept the slot.. i had myself checked the website.. The names of JF17 are missing from static and aerial display. So i am assuming BIAS authorities could not convince PAF folks as thunder may have some other commitments during the same timeline of next week or so.
Oh dear, a shame if true- that would have been quite a sight to see them lined up together.

So they can't spare 2 JF17s out of 66? PAF officials really sucks...!

So they can't spare 2 JF17s out of 66? PAF officials really sucks...!
i wont call that "sucks" word.. disappointed to all fans in PDF is a true word.. but prior commitments is also a important aspect.

By any chance, my good sir, you have any information about where JF17s are tied up for next 10 days if not BIAS.. or could you tag some members who knows that..

@HRK Sir, any idea where JF17s are tied up for next week or so.. Seems due to some prior commitment they may miss BIAS airshow..

We will miss the kodak moment of seeing Asian light fighters together for the time being perhaps..

i wont call that "sucks" word.. disappointed to all fans in PDF is a true word.. but prior commitments is also a important aspect.

By any chance, my good sir, you have any information about where JF17s are tied up for next 10 days if not BIAS.. or could you tag some members who knows that..

@HRK Sir, any idea where JF17s are tied up for next week or so.. Seems due to some prior commitment they may miss BIAS airshow..

We will miss the kodak moment of seeing Asian light fighters together for the time being perhaps..
@Windjammer can provide such information sir..But He is on vacation..Banned...!:(

Back
Top Bottom