What's new

Tejas and Thunder to be at " Striking Distance " at Bahrain Air show !

JF-17 to LCA

JF-17: Welcome kid, first time ?
LCA : Yes , a bit afraid lets see.

JF-17 : Don't worry kid, i am just next to you
LCA : Thank you

JF-17 : No worries, show us what you got...
LCA : I might not have what all you mature got but i'm starting good.
JF-17 : Yes, we do understand that.

LCA : Any Tips for Flying show.
JF-17 : Just don't get too excited while flying, do some turns and fly past the audience in your first run, but know your capabilities and do not touch boundaries. you will be fine.

LCA : got it, Thanks. what to do in case of emergencies
JF-17 : Try to land back ASAP and if can't then make sure your pilot can eject safely, that's it.

LCA: I am honored to have a experienced like your self standing next to me.
JF-17 : Thanks, Have you ever flown out of india yet ?

LCA : Nope its my first time.
JF-17 : No worries, you will learn things soon.

LCA : Salute to you sir and your past airshow performances.
JF-17 , Sure, Dismissed

LCA: Hello Uncle
JF-17: Tejas? Wassup?

LCA: Great. Here to breathe some foreign air.
JF-17: Congratulations on your first foreign tour.

LCA: Thanks Uncle Ji
JF-17: Will you be flying? Or just on static display like me?

LCA: To flex some muscle ofcourse. It's better you take rest and watch me fly. May be you will get an upgrade on seeing me perform.
JF-17: Yeah. My FBW sucks, heard yours is state of the art.

LCA: Just like your DSI Uncle. I have got an edge over FBW and other avionics.
JF-17: Sounds good. I am old and my creators need to upgrade me to your standards if they are serious on takers.

LCA: Don't worry. Your BLK3 will survive the tide until my new avatar of Mk1 A flies.
JF-17: Good to hear that.

LCA: Glad to be near a senior member
JF-17: You got younger nerves and more energy. Feel secured near you. Have a great flight dear.

LCA: Have a great spectatorship to you. Dismissed

Last edited:
LCA: Hello Uncle
JF-17: Tejas? Wassup?

LCA: Great. Here to breathe some foreign air.
JF-17: Congratulations on your first foreign tour.

LCA: Thanks Uncle Ji
JF-17: Will you be flying? Or just on static display like me?

LCA: To flex some muscle ofcourse. It's better you take rest and watch me fly. May be you will get an upgrade on seeing me perform.
JF-17: Yeah. My FBW sucks, heard yours is state of the art.

LCA: Just like your DSI Uncle. I have got an edge over FBW and other avionics.
JF-17: Sounds good. I am old and my creators need to upgrade me to your standards if they are serious on takers.

LCA: Don't worry. Your BLK3 will survive the tide until my new avatar of Mk1 A flies.
JF-17: Good to hear that.

LCA: Glad to be near a senior member
JF-17: You got younger nerves and more energy. Feel secured near you. Have a great flight dear.

LCA: Have a great spectatorship to you. Dismissed
Awesome! Just have to add:

LCA: Uncle Ji, I appreciate your advice and if you ever want to do this:

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco5_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco2_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco4_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco3_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco1_400.gif

LCA:You know who to come to for some words of wisdom for yourself ;)

JF-17 to LCA

JF-17: Welcome kid, first time ?
LCA : Yes , a bit afraid lets see.

JF-17 : Don't worry kid, i am just next to you
LCA : Thank you

JF-17 : No worries, show us what you got...
LCA : I might not have what all you mature got but i'm starting good.
JF-17 : Yes, we do understand that.

LCA : Any Tips for Flying show.
JF-17 : Just don't get too excited while flying, do some turns and fly past the audience in your first run, but know your capabilities and do not touch boundaries. you will be fine.

LCA : got it, Thanks. what to do in case of emergencies
JF-17 : Try to land back ASAP and if can't then make sure your pilot can eject safely, that's it.

LCA: I am honored to have a experienced like your self standing next to me.
JF-17 : Thanks, Have you ever flown out of india yet ?

LCA : Nope its my first time.
JF-17 : No worries, you will learn things soon.

LCA : Salute to you sir and your past airshow performances.
JF-17 , Sure, Dismissed
Must say a very mature conversation...i hope people from both sides can learn a few lessons...

Don't worry there will be a 50 RS ticket to enter lca cockpit .. The gunman will hold it hostage for a week... Kill Indian "commandos" fighting thousands of them .. Indians could whine after that.

Mein Nixon say ittefak karta hoon.. Indians are treacherous b.... !
Pakistan nahi hai ki jihadi ko 50 rs mein plane mein baitha denge. Have you ever been to such airshows ? I bet no never. And that is why you are claiming such Bullshit. There are certain protocols/Rules. You can see them flying, taxing, parked but all that with a certain distance. Only authorised person can sit in cockpit and that's why i said what i said. And regarding your ittefak with Nixon, then what can i expect from the most powerful man on earth sitting and watching his ally getting thrashed by Indians and have to surrender in 71 which is why you iteffak with him.

Idiots are presenting a fighter which is not owned by IAF lol ... what a pride u fool
IAF will have it.. no matter how hard some Foreign Funded phat asses might try... HAL will be using this one 2 one to show IAF that see what you are ignoring is way better than what your enemy is embracing... this is called Hard Selling 101.

Both are junks. I hope one of them crashed into the other on the ground and kills the idiots in em.

I don't get why people are so excited about this episode. This is what LCA was build for 'to fly' and it has flown in an Air show already. Pulling some G's is a baseline and those days long gone when fighters were cheered for their maneuvers.

Back
Top Bottom