What's new

Tejas and Thunder to be at " Striking Distance " at Bahrain Air show !

@HRK Sir, any idea where JF17s are tied up for next week or so.. Seems due to some prior commitment they may miss BIAS airshow..

I am not the right man for any such info ....

IMHO ...Expect the unexpected from the PAF ...and wait for the Block-3 !
Look we can only talk about things that are there in public domain...so as of now i don't believe JF-17 to conduct an aggressive sortie deep in enemy airspace...when block 3 will come with that kind of improved range we can discuss....

i wont call that "sucks" word.. disappointed to all fans in PDF is a true word.. but prior commitments is also a important aspect.

By any chance, my good sir, you have any information about where JF17s are tied up for next 10 days if not BIAS.. or could you tag some members who knows that..

@HRK Sir, any idea where JF17s are tied up for next week or so.. Seems due to some prior commitment they may miss BIAS airshow..

We will miss the kodak moment of seeing Asian light fighters together for the time being perhaps..
I hope PAF is not planning to attack India while our defender Tejas is in Bahrain :)

True. Professionals have a kind of respect for each other unlike fanboys. I'm just recalling from memory, one of IAF Chief was also given a visit on JF -17. He remarked on his return to India "they have developed a pretty decent aircraft".

Officers are professionals .
Be it Indian ,be it Pakistani or any other military officers in world

I donot understand Bharati media fascination, LCA Tejas only 2 ever made, demonstrator models, and JF17s are deployed in squadrons fully operational in PAF and exporting to the other countries:

:partay:

I donot understand Bharati media fascination, LCA Tejas only 2 ever made, demonstrator models, and JF17s are deployed in squadrons fully operational in PAF and exporting to the other countries:

:partay:

Only 2 ever made ?

What shit u ve been smoking lately ?

any News which block of JF-17 will be there?

Shudh Khalis India me Bna Swadesi halka ladaka Tayarah :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thunder bnta Pakistan me hai Chabi China k pass :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

purze sare China k mohar made in Pakistan ki :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indian Tejas halka hai or Shudh Khalis India me Bna Swadesi halka ladaka Tayarah hai :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Killer line that sure made me laugh... Indian media apni awam ko ch***** bnate huay :D :rofl::rofl::rofl: Aahein bharo

Look we can only talk about things that are there in public domain...
You don't have to see only what is there in the public domain ...you have to beware of what is coming in the near future ?

Shudh Khalis India me Bna Swadesi halka ladaka Tayarah :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thunder bnta Pakistan me hai Chabi China k pass :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

purze sare China k mohar made in Pakistan ki :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indian Tejas halka hai or Shudh Khalis India me Bna Swadesi halka ladaka Tayarah hai :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Killer line that sure made me laugh... Indian media apni awam ko ch***** bnate huay :D :rofl::rofl::rofl: Aahein bharo
yahi sab sunke,,,,dpsu bhakts ki chaati chouri ho jati hai,,choti choti khushia hai,,tumhe kya problm ho rahi ha,,itna mat haso:D

Bhai mujhy ap k media ki baton pe hansi aarhi hai... :D :D

Indian media ek number ki chutiya hai except few or aise chutiya channels dekhne wale unse bade chuttus hain :lol::lol::lol:

Indian media ek number ki chutiya hai except few or aise chutiya channels dekhne wale unse bade chuttus hain :lol::lol::lol:

there you are right but we owrselfs dont beleve in owr media most of the media houses are nothing more than jokers trying to creat hysteria and sensationlism rather than actual reporting and the new trend is old goverment run doordarshan like your PTV is getting much better TRP ratings than most of the private english news houses combined there is a reason we indian now call owr media as media traders and presstitutes rest you can relate to yourself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom