What's new

Tehreek e Taliban India

Actually we have , and results were that those terrorist organisation memeber were mutilated so personally I would advise against doing anything stupid like suicide bombings , if they want their friend in that terrorist group to have a chance to surrender

Surely , but first help those Kashmiri groups to join naxals and naxals to increase their area of operation it is reducing daily
I'm sure they are looking for your advice, pal

These groups have literally beheaded your soldiers before...

Well you guys are still in grey list and talks on whether to remove your GSP + are ongoing so i wouldn't be this confident while making such a statement

fatf doesnt really mean much anymore. There are bigger things going on.

Well you guys are still in grey list and talks on whether to remove your GSP + are ongoing so i wouldn't be this confident while making such a statement
And we were in the Black back in the 90s but still screwed your 500,000 jackals in Kashmir for over a decade. you cant tame a lion by presenting your back side to your new baba jani. you are on the opposite side of the regional interests. enjoy the friendship of the USA for the time being .

Soldiers ? Or the guys who supplied information to soldiers , the best they did was terrorize the local muslims to be part of their movement and result is that people are getting patriotic in Kashmir
Did you read this out of a yindoo textbook?

Denalism is an art the Indians have mastered, very good coping mechanism you have there

And we were in the Black back in the 90s but still screwed your 500,000 jackals in Kashmir for over a decade. you cant tame a lion by presenting your back side to your new baba jani. you are on the opposite side of the regional interests. enjoy the friendship of the USA for the time being .
It was 800,000 plus "sheeps" actually.

Good to see optimistic outlook ,now let's see some real economics , 2012 GDP per capita and 2022 are at same levels as per world bank , 10 years of growth is gone for a common Pakistani ? Due to what ? CPEC was launched in 2013 , 9 years later , Pakistan is back to square 1 , no role of FATF in it ?
money , money , money sad life of a random pajeet , Here in Pakistan we damn care about money . here people are gairatmand if a pajeet is trying to screw us we will retaliate by banging his trunk like we did on 27th. these economic BS does not matter to us before or now integrity is the main core of Pakistan and we will not allow the slave mindset to bully us ..

Orgs like ISIS, Al. Qaida, TTP and Taliban can only hurt muslim countries and they continue to dwell in Muslim countries only. This seems like a fake account to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom