What's new

Tehreek e Taliban India

I guess someone has poor memory alvi sahab

Muhammad Ahmed Ludhanvi,​

the leader/sarbara/baani of Sipaha e Sahaba contested election in NA 115 constituency
please be informed.
surrendered to the state accepted the constitution gave us the Intel about other members of LEJ and those were hunted by the ISI and MI in different parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan . I guess not a bad deal now tell us about your side ? butcher of the Gujrat is rewarded by the Hindu terrorists instead of stopping more attacks that hindutva terrorist is fueling them .

surrendered to the state accepted the constitution gave us the Intel about other members of LEJ and those were hunted by the ISI and MI in different parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan . I guess not a bad deal now tell us about your side ? butcher of the Gujrat is rewarded by the Hindu terrorists instead of stopping more attacks that hindutva terrorist is fueling them .
Brother. These are banned hindutva ex-members with new IDs. You are trying to explain to troll dogs.

I don't think you should be talking as a Christian from India... 🤣
when you call these idiots out for their hypocrisy they change their IDs some times father and mothers too and some become Atheist and some Buddhist just to avoid any further questions related to Extremist hindutva Cult .

Nice comment , thanks for your opinion , now please tell me number of world's designated terrorist are there in india and how many in Pakistan .
Dont know but you have a PM who was once banned in USA and Europe for mass murdering minorities in gujrat

Sorry we are noob in these trades , you guys are experienced players are world leader in this , and your brand equity is unparalleled tbh , u should do it , we don't wanna enter market as the prize of grey listing is a honour we can't receive
One thing you won't be a noob in soon is how to effectively carry out a genocide against religious minorities

I'm afraid it will be your countrymen who will gain that experience though, as you will be the victim.

Right after the Muslims are done with, of course

"“They want to remove us from society,” a Christian farmer said of Hindu extremists. Rising attacks on Christians are part of a broader shift in India.

INDORE, India — The Christians were mid-hymn when the mob kicked in the door.

A swarm of men dressed in saffron poured inside. They jumped onstage and shouted Hindu supremacist slogans. They punched pastors in the head. They threw women to the ground, sending terrified children scuttling under their chairs.

“They kept beating us, pulling out hair,” said Manish David, one of the pastors who was assaulted. “They yelled: ‘What are you doing here? What songs are you singing? What are you trying to do?’”

The attack unfolded on the morning of Jan. 26 at the Satprakashan Sanchar Kendra Christian center in the city of Indore. The police soon arrived, but the officers did not touch the aggressors. Instead, they arrested and jailed the pastors and other church elders, who were still dizzy from getting punched in the head. The Christians were charged with breaking a newly enforced law that targets religious conversions, one that mirrors at least a dozen other measures across the country that have prompted a surge in mob violence against Indian Christians.

Pastor David was not converting anyone, he said. But the organized assault against his church was propelled by a growing anti-Christian hysteria that is spreading across this vast nation, home to one of Asia’s oldest and largest Christian communities, with more than 30 million adherents.

Anti-Christian vigilantes are sweeping through villages, storming churches, burning Christian literature, attacking schools and assaulting worshipers. In many cases, the police and members of India’s governing party are helping them, government documents and dozens of interviews revealed. In church after church, the very act of worship has become dangerous despite constitutional protections for freedom of religion.

To many Hindu extremists, the attacks are justified — a means of preventing religious conversions. To them, the possibility that some Indians, even a relatively small number, would reject Hinduism for Christianity is a threat to their dream of turning India into a pure Hindu nation. Many Christians have become so frightened that they try to pass as Hindu to protect themselves."

Brother. These are banned hindutva ex-members with new IDs. You are trying to explain to troll dogs.
they all are same . idiots of highest order . even their Generals are half retard . look at Bakshi and CO they represent these cartoon lot
. anyways i am out of here.

You haven't talked to Christian of india , we are a major part of armed forces ,we serve our nation with honour unlike our poor borthers in Pakistan who face blasphemy law for irrelevant things
LOL.

And who says I haven't, you literal moron.

I've spoken with multiple types of people here. Indian Christians, Muslims and atheists, even Pakistani Hindus.

And the Christians did not like India at all, they were losing hope and becoming anti-patriotic. They felt disgusted being recognised by through an identity literally known for drinking cow piss, bathing in cow shit, worshipping cows.

In fact, it was through this very same person I found out that Sanghis don't only have a problem with Muslims, but all religious minorities, you're just the next on the list because the Muslims are a first priority.

Nice propoganda , we are treated as brothers in my city , what happened in other state is not my experience nor I felt that when I travel , and yeah some hate is there from hindus , but if i am nationalist then those fellas don't even bother about anything then
For a denialist Sanghi like you, it must be propaganda, but unlike Indians, my sources are not from Indian mouthpieces marked by the EU disinfo lab as misinformation.

What to talk about , a meme which will be destroyed before creation or will help the government in segregation of radical elements of society easily and neutralizing them ?

This is another meme
If there is nothing to discuss then why are you on this thread? Either discuss the topic TTI or leave.

😂😂😂 Like always a Pakistani knows a lot about India but when it comes to their own country they don't know plight of baloch people
Ironic because you seem to be a denalist about ground realities regarding your own people in India. Do you not know about the Indian Christian's plight?

Or perhaps Tom here is similar to Radhika, just one larps as another gender, and this one may be larping as being a member of another religion.

It's funny though, cause we don't need to make Balochistan the world's most militarised zone just for a hint of stability, meanwhile I can't say the same for a certain other country. And their soldiers still get beheaded. 🤣

Ironic because you seem to be a denalist about ground realities regarding your own people in India. Do you not know about the Indian Christian's plight?

Or perhaps Tom here is similar to Radhika, just one larps as another gender, and this one may be larping as being a member of another religion.

It's funny though, cause we don't need to make Balochistan the world's most militarised zone just for a hint of stability, meanwhile I can't say the same for a certain other country. And their soldiers still get beheaded. 🤣
Balochistan is stable? Seriously?

Cmon man, you were sleeping for the last three weeks or what?

Balochistan is stable? Seriously?

Cmon man, you were sleeping for the last three weeks or what?
Do you have comprehension difficulties?

Please take another read and ask if you need assistance to understand something, written in clear-cut English

Beheading is something a Pakistani should think before uttering as ttp , bla have provided enough material for us .

And regarding condition of Christian , first go to some Indian forum , some of Christian are more inclined towards the Indian values and rituals then typical hindus , we are one of the richest population by religion in india , we vote majorly on nationalism basis take any Christian state and you will understand , we love our past ,our present and future in india

And regarding Balochistan , ROFL 😂😂😂😂.

Do u read news atleast
I do not need to go to a circle-jerk forum with heavy censorship to see the supposed treatment of Christians.

I've spoken with them in real-life and in casual places where you can see their actual opinions, not censored forums.

If this site was run according to your standards, Indians in this thread would be banned... most Indians on this forum in fact. Enjoy your freedom here.

Back
Top Bottom