What's new

Tehreek e Taliban India

Venture to indian forum and pics worse than this will be seen of Pakistani soldiers , or should I post the video of TTP playing football with Pakistani heads ?
You can do whatever you want but not you neither your proxies will ever win against Pakistan. Mujahids been playing football with Indian soldiers heads since 47. Y’all had to use ttp to fight your war while we do it our selves.
I have plenty more videos and pics of Indian soldiers being beheaded and killed. In sha Allah many more pajeet heads will be cut till Kashmir becomes azaad.

I have the full uncensored version . the attack and then entering the Indian post and beheading two of their soldiers . how to post the video here ?
Post it on your Twitter.
Idk how to post videos on here

Would be your worst mistake as your eyes will bleed if i posted few content of Pakistani heads fertilizing kashmiri soil
The difference between us and you guys.
We happily will give our lives doing jihad. You p*ssies are scared of death. 1 mujahid comes all Indians run. We face the enemy like men. We don’t get sad when one of our mujahid gets martyred instead we strive to be like him and get guaranteed jannah as well.
That’s why 5 mujahids in poonch held up thousands of Indians and killed dozens in poonch for months and Indians couldn’t do shit. We don’t fear death.

Dream of every Pakistani .

Marry four cousins and a goat and side fun with young boys
Kashmir ko azad karvana
Imraan Khan ka tatoo banvana
Aur Biden ka call receive karna
7D66EA8F-0C41-44D0-A8DE-900B8FEA5266.jpeg

Well this is what my friend in college told me , they get some reservations in top colleges and this are getting patriotic nowadays
Do you even think before you type? 🤣

Think about the relevancy of what you just responded with...

I'm not even going to bother with you Sanghi, have fun, I prefer my sanity over exchanging words with someone like you

A new shortlived snack for brains of a specific mindset in our beloved Pakistan 😂

Btw I am a Christian and Sanghi is quite a weird term when heard from most religiously radical people in earth .
I think you've beaten any radicalism that has ever come out of Islam, if I'm being very honest, India is a communal shithole and only continues to get worse

Taliban/TTP/JuA/ISIS/AQ and their kind are only good at killing Muslims, non Muslims se tu in sab ki G phatti hai... its nothing but someone trolling or its from Indians themselves to bring stricter rules on Muslims.

A whole effing Graveyard !!
We also have Gora Qabristan, Kabhi aye ga wahan :)

I don't know why Pakistanis are so happy,past events tell us anything taliban doesn't end well for Pakistan.

No one in india calls Muslims as "Kaafir Kaafir Muslim Kaafir"

A whole effing Graveyard !!

the one attacking Shia are now hiding in Afghanistan. the internal ones are already executed by the Pak intel agency in Faisalabad and Turbat. here in Pakistan they are hunted by the state and not elected as a PM of the country .

This just looks like a false flagging operation, paint all the Muslims as members of a “terrorist group” and then throw everyone in “re-educational” camps for being radical.

Nice comment , thanks for your opinion , now please tell me number of world's designated terrorist are there in india and how many in Pakistan .
Difference is they don't run the country in nearly every rank, publicly call for genocide every other day, get cheered on by the majority, then get banned from entering the USA, and then end up becoming the literal PM of a country.

You are a country governed by terrorists, and the majority support them.

Only thing left is for you to export some of that terrorism so the rest of the world can also be enlightened.

Back
Top Bottom