What's new

Tehreek e Taliban India

So what were helicopter doing in that area ?? Or what happened at HQ ,that you called SSG , i think you have comprehension issues , is your mother your aunt too ?
Another one with comprehension issues.

I should've chosen sanity rather than reasoning with an Indian, please remind me, is Balochistan the world's most militarised zone, and when exactly did these attacks intensify?

We don't need to create the world's most militarised zone in the world, AND still NOT see any stability. How do you go through all that trouble to achieve that title and still end up with headless Indians at your door?

You are in a school but look at your comments 😂 , isn't it a bit much for a kid to lie , lie is haram as per islam from what I have heard from my muslim friends
I really should've stopped replying to you a while ago... have fun coping with my "lies" if it helps you sleep at night.

It must be such a crazy thought to think I've encountered an Indian Christian here in the UK. How in the world could that ever happen?

What's next, Tehreek e Taliban Antarctica?

Orgs like ISIS, Al. Qaida, TTP and Taliban can only hurt muslim countries and they continue to dwell in Muslim countries only. This seems like a fake account to be honest.
India has more Muslims than most Muslim countries. In fact, I think only Indonesia and Pakistan have more Muslims than India.

This is silly as IEA doesn't want their name used either by TTP or TTI.. lawsuit for name copyright is needed..

Even IEA spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid publically rejected TTP.. 2 months ago

Afghan Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid, in an interview with Arab News on Friday, rejected Mahsud's claim of affiliation with the IEA.

"They are not, as an organisation, part of IEA and we don’t share the same objectives,” Mujahid is quoted as saying by the publication.

“We advise TTP to focus on peace and stability in their country. This is very important so they can prevent any chance for enemies to interfere in the region and in Pakistan. And we request Pakistan to look into their demands for the better of the region and Pakistan.”

Mujahid said the TTP was Pakistan's internal matter, adding: "The IEA stance is that we do not interfere in other countries’ affairs. We do not interfere in Pakistan’s affairs.”

Wrong IEA has very strong roots with TTP

For a kid in school , you must a radical kid to talk about religion in a totally different country ,no sane person indulge in these arguments , i remember my school days and people used to be innocent , kids today in india are still unaware of all these forums and all , but it's amazing to know the situation on other side of border , where mere kids are more interested in politics and religion than studying for a better future
Are you genuinely brain dead?

I think you suffer from a form of mental deficiency.

First of all, I'm not on the other side of the border. Does the UK border India or Nepal?

And religion is a common topic even in the UK, it's a topic of discussion that appears actively during class to explore opinions and different viewpoints, and just in general learn, it is linked to history. It also quite frequently appears in the news too regarding different cultural events, laws, minor communal issues, etc.

This conversation is over.

Wrong IEA has very strong roots with TTP

Well ofcourse but they don't approve of there existence... They dislike them more then Islamabad... Because they are counter to their objectives...

IEA has zero interest in seeing a such natural barrier from gog and magog just vanish.. This will be a self-defeating stragetic outcome and basically an own goal

Well ofcourse but they don't approve of there existence... They dislike them more then Islamabad... Because they are counter to their objectives
Wrong.they fully approe of the them
Its only daesh that dont like
TTP are like brother
Pakistan is a friend

If they have to choose between a brother ans friend they will choose what anyone will choose in time like this

I have said this numerous times that talis will not obstruct TTP even before withdrawal of americans

Wrong.they fully approe of the them
Its only daesh that dont like
TTP are like brother
Pakistan is a friend

If they have to choose between a brother ans friend they will choose what anyone will choose in time like this

I have said this numerous times that talis will not obstruct TTP even before withdrawal of americans

You don't understand how Geopolitics work but there is no benefit in Ttp for them absolutely zero... His not a fuking barrier against gog and magog why remove the solid barrier with your incomptent brother makes no intellectual sense... It will also be equal to your own suicide..

Ponder over this and lets say Pakistan never existed or magically lets wish them away? 1.5b hindutvat will storm them... They are many things but they Arent stupid..

this is how state politics work with interests. This is a marriage without romance but beneficial for both sides where both sides will stand to take huge loss without it but reap great benefits from its long existing

Last edited:
If this news has even a bit of truth (i hardly think it has) then this will be a massive disservice to Indian muslims and muslims in general.
There is zero sympathy for terrorists and terrorism in the present world.
What world? Modi is still PM of India and is loved there.

This might just be a couple of trolls but the way India is receding into extremism, it is only a matter of time before an armed resistance - no, an armed protection for Muslims by the Muslims, starts. Of course, that is going to get real ugly real fast.

So many sheep yet lions of Pakistan want a ceasefire , what is affecting lion's morale , is it due to recent event in other provinces in last 12 months ?
Who told you Pakistani want a ceasefire? You people will never come out of "inferiority complex". If anything was done it was for the people living along both sides of LOC, including me, (which are almost all Muslims). What's cooking under the veil you will never know. A little flash you saw in 27th of Feb.

Oh I know, exactly how you've done it in Kashmir. Quite successful, 70 years on wouldn't you say?
9 lacs sheeps (these numbers are 1.5x than the whole army of Pakistan) they kept in Kashmir Valley and still couldn't control its people, let alone Pakistan. A huge burden on already poverty struck population of which 40 percent does not have to eat 2 meals and 90 percent doesn't have toilets to relieve themselves.

Back
Top Bottom