What's new

Tehreek e Taliban India

Maybe to undermine the real struggle of the Indian Muslims by associating them with Taliban. lets wait if they are able to carry out some big attacks then the picture will be more clear , Usually the real orgs starts off with big attacks like Indian Mujahideen started their Org with a attack on Dehli police by doing double bombings on their officials .
Bro when you make a Twitter, post the @ here please

I want to see these videos

So cute of you guys 😂 . We all know the fate of such groups in india , earlier kashmiri were going to liberate all indian muslims ,now this new joke , last time I checked twitter ,the dead bodies of terrorist in Kashmir were too common to find , hope these tti don't get those photoshoots with bullet as ornaments

61185620-98e6-4e57-876b-c7d75fdc4ac6.jpg

So cute of you guys 😂 . We all know the fate of such groups in india , earlier kashmiri were going to liberate all indian muslims ,now this new joke , last time I checked twitter ,the dead bodies of terrorist in Kashmir were too common to find , hope these tti don't get those photoshoots with bullet as ornaments

i dont think your indian army has ever tasted suicide bombings , lets see how you roll this time.

Noshki ,panjgur attacks happen , and suddenly a meme named tti is circulated to make the gullible Pakistani happy , you guys are so innocent 😂

They should join hands with naxal freedom fighters , and carry out operations inside big cities of india

Noshki ,panjgur attacks happen , and suddenly a meme named tti is circulated to make the gullible Pakistani happy , you guys are so innocent 😂

what is your problem? one can enjoy the moment anytime they want ,dont need your permission.

Ship ttp to mainland India like Uttar Pardesh.
Pay ttp some dollars in the beginning to ship them off then once their in india cut off all support and they’ll be stuck fighting for their existence there.
Indians will fight their own dogs while we can sit back and relax.
Terrorist vs terrorist

Why are you throwing a fit?

Most in this thread are laughing and either convinced it's a troll, or marked it as unconfirmed, calm down, we'll know if an attack takes place and they claim to be behind it

in pulwama they did . and cried like a bitch in front of the whole world . Pleej sanctaion Pakistan, pleej USA abbu , Pleej Russian Abbu etc

pulwama was a false flag. Shit will now get real if true , this could be an indian false creation too because a QUAD meeting is taking place today but When you create a proxy it will always come back to you in some form or the other. Thats the rule like houthis are now out of Iranian control .

View attachment 814456

i dont think your indian army has ever tasted suicide bombings , lets see how you roll this time.
Actually we have , and results were that those terrorist organisation memeber were mutilated so personally I would advise against doing anything stupid like suicide bombings , if they want their friend in that terrorist group to have a chance to surrender

They should join hands with naxal freedom fighters , and carry out operations inside big cities of india
Surely , but first help those Kashmiri groups to join naxals and naxals to increase their area of operation it is reducing daily

Actually we have , and results were that those terrorist organisation memeber were mutilated so personally I would advise against doing anything stupid like suicide bombings , if they want their friend in that terrorist group to have a chance to surrender

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: ok man

what is your problem? one can enjoy the moment anytime they want ,dont need your permission.
if our senior leadership wants too they can bleed these pajeets anytime anywhere. but currently the international diplomatic affairs are about choosing on new camp and new allies so for the time being ops are halted. other wise the attack on Hafiz Saeed's residency was avenged in Poonch where Equal numbers of Indian soldier were targeted and executed in a 40 days long tactical ops
in pic a dead body of the Indian soldier of Sikh LI deserted by the search party .

Attachments

• dead indian.jpg
    dead indian.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom