What's new

Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

Honestly, India is setting a very bad precedent here.

We in Pakistan and India have common value of hospitality and this goes exactly opposite to that. If everyone else is provided 5 star accommodation, then Pakistan should be provided too.

This is very unfair and against common ethics of human behavior. If they were invited, they should be accommodated, or else should not have been invited.
bad examples are set by u pakistani,first beheading of our soldier ,killing of a indian prisoners in ur nation is that not bad .

Hum Uss Daish Kay Basee hain
Hum Uss Daish Kay Basee hain
Giss Daish main ganga behtee hai:rofl:

Its not about the facilities its about the terrorism by Hindu extremist groups to whom Indian Govt bowed down.
very good, you are going great, maine to muhaware me padha tha ki "naya mulla jyada pyaj khata hai," par yahaa to purana bhi.......

I am searching for the video of CNN IBN.. They show the rooms given to the Pakistani players.. It is a decent one.. Didnt even know that Indian stadiums have these kind of facilities :D

See the below news:

"I can confirm the team is staying at the Barabati stadium," an ICC spokeswoman told AFP from Cuttack. The ICC considered all options and the best security for the teams, and we have chosen to use the Barabati stadium clubhouse."

Pakistan women's cricket team sleeps in stadium - cricketnext - IBNLive

No problem our team will come after the tournament but for Indians its a great worry it seems Indian society is hijacked by saffron terrorists like bjp, rss, shivsena and bajrang dal and soon they will impose their Badmashi on Ind citizens and this shameful animalistic anti-Pak stunt won't work for elections because saffron terrorists gonna loose big time.

ha ha ha ultimate keep it up

Pakistanis has no guts- they show big hearts where a big danda should be given diplomatically- :sick:-

while we serve tea to the indian pilots who mistakenly lands their choppers on our bases- they throw acids and treat Pakistani guests like that-

what their society has become where women are treated like that- unki apni women ko to choro mehman women ki respect nai ker saktay yh log-

Pakistanis are shameless people.....they love only money they don't respect anything about their country. they don't believe in their nation, their are patriotic only in front of Indians.

I feel sorry if my earlier post offended you, I also regret it.

But according to the reports they are staying in club house and the facilities they provide are also very good.

I request you to don't jump to the conclusion immediately.India treats its guest well, athidi devo bava(for us guest is equal to GOD)

'devo' doesn't mean god.

'devo' doesn't mean god.

Atithi Devo Bhavah [Atithi devo bhavaḥ] (Sanskrit: अतिथि देवो भवः; English: 'The guest is God' or 'Guest become God')[1] is a Sanskrit verse, taken from an ancient Hindu scripture which became part of the "code of conduct" for Hindu society.

Devo has lot of meanings and one of them is GOD, the other respect etc....

Atithi Devo Bhav - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think this decision has to do with ICC than with the Indian government.

than the question arises, if there is such a security problem, isnt it risky to send players to india in the first place?

Chill Yaar.. Some Pakistanis have a habit of playing the victim all the time..

See the facilities they provide to their women cricket team (a little dated, but gives a view).. compare that with the club house they are staying in in India

p6e.jpg

Pakistan woman's cricket team Camp in Pakistan

than the question arises, if there is such a security problem, isnt it risky to send players to india in the first place?

This is the question you should be asking to your cricket board not to me

Back
Top Bottom