What's new

Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

Well PCB must not have tried otherwise it does possess enough support and weight in ICC to get the venue changed or gets it team out of the rapists country who inserts rods inside women on their capital streets while on joy ride...

:rofl: love the frustration and desperation on your Pakistani face ... :lol:

7045.jpg

btw very humiliating behaviour by Indian Govnment,we dont treat our guest in this way:disagree::nono:

aanede.jpg

Best of Luck Pakistan Cricket. You really want to play cricket and showing Great temperament and love for sports. Reply the haters with your performance.

Best Wishes.:pakistan:

Baygharat Pakistani political leaders... and Indian sponsored media.

Enjoy democrazy... where all party leaders are puppets of India.

@ 70

Yeah yu are right i indeed am not much happy with our girls being left out in a stadium place among SECULAR RAPISTS...:)

Why have we allowed our Girls to go their in first place.
What is that Aman ki Asha has gave us seriously???

we cant jeopardise the future of the careers of our women cricket team just because hindutwas are trying to sabotage pakistan again, we sent them to the lions den just because ICC that retarded organisation cant shift its women world cup from india, and thats really pathetic, if there was a case something like that in pakistan ICC would have instantly bycotted pakistan and shifted the world cup from here..

we cant jeopardise the future of the careers of our women cricket team just because hindutwas are trying to sabotage pakistan again, we sent them to the lions den just because ICC that retarded organisation cant shift its women world cup from india, and thats really pathetic, if there was a case something like that in pakistan ICC would have instantly bycotted pakistan and shifted the world cup from here..

Tells you something about how India and Pakistan are seen on the world stage.. Doesnt it ?

btw, bickering aside, has anyone of you ranting away on this thread, seen the club facilities in this stadium.. :) ??

Better than most hotels in Pakistan, I am told

I think this decision has to do with ICC than with the Indian government.

Back
Top Bottom