What's new

Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

Why this bullshit ...Just leave this tournament and come back home...I didnt expect PCB would tolerate all this humiliation..Pakistan matches should be shifted to srilanka and final too if we reaches in final that would teach these rapists a good lesson ...If their govt can provide security pressurize ICC and get our team out...

Yes I admit the Hindu radicals who was protesting this event should not be allowed to disrupt the event.

Mate, you really fall for BAITS given by girls :D :P

Coincidentally, when the same thing is done by Hafiz Saeed, it's not called Islamic Extremism but when People from SS do the same it's called Hindu Extremism.

Aap Kare toh Chamatkar aur Hum Kare toh Balatkar :D

What has Religion to do with all this?? They are protesting about what happened on the LOC, whether they are right or wrong is an another debate, but why dividing people in the name of religion???

sukhoi_30mki a.k.a Mr. Shinde :lol:

Why this bullshit ...Just leave this tournament and come back home...I didnt expect PCB would tolerate all this humiliation..Pakistan matches should be shifted to srilanka and final too if we reaches in final that would teach these rapists a good lesson ...If their govt can provide security pressurize ICC and get our team out...

I wonder why PCB is so keen always to send its players to India despite such snafus .. ? Plus despite refusal in IPL multiple times, every year Pakistani cricketers cherish the hope of getting included next time around ... Hmmm...

Mate, you really fall for BAITS given by girls :D :P

Coincidentally, when the same thing is done by Hafiz Saeed, it's not called Islamic Extremism but when People from SS do the same it's called Hindu Extremism.

Aap Kare toh Chamatkar aur Hum Kare toh Balatkar :D

What has Religion to do with all this?? They are protesting about what happened on the LOC, whether they are right or wrong is an another debate, but why dividing people in the name of religion???

sukhoi_30mki a.k.a Mr. Shinde :lol:

According to the articles it was mentioned that Hindu radicals so I have mentioned in that post. Donot equate me to shinde :D.

If some country who supports and acts based on religious terror demands, that do not mean we have to do the same.

If Pakistani women's cricket team makes to semifinals then I am sure they will play in Mumbai.

I wonder why PCB is so keen always to send its players to India despite such snafus .. ? Plus despite refusal in IPL multiple times, every year Pakistani cricketers cherish the hope of getting included next time around ... Hmmm...

I guess IPL is players own issue as they are always after money and such things can be expected from individual but PCB being a state body should take some steps to save the country and players from humiliation.I feel we should raise this issue on FB and social media just to make PCB realize it if pulling out of tournament now is not a good thing atleast we should get the venue changed to Sri lanka..

I guess IPL is players own issue as they are always after money and such things can be expected from individual but PCB being a state body should take some steps to save the country and players from humiliation.I feel we should raise this issue on FB and social media just to make PCB realize it if pulling out of tournament now is not a good thing atleast we should get the venue changed to Sri lanka..

No change in venue.. This was decided even when the situation was that Pakistan will be excluded due to security concerns..

So Hindu Terrorism control india?

Yes! Didnt you read, hindu terrorists killed a polio worker today... Oh wait ! ;)

Its really a shameful day for India.
Even terrorists have some ethics and respect for women hafiz saeed would never do such thing against Indian women cricket teams and our hotels can ask for security in case such threat is there to serve our guests well, i was shocked by exclusion of Pak players from HIL and now this what can i say saffron extremist hindus are worst living creature on plant earth.

While cyber jihadis are busy ranting....

Pakistan Women cricket team in warm up match defeated Orissa-XI by 95 runs in Kuttack

geo and its aman ke asha, where it is??

i think PCB should lodge protest with ICC

every bit is justified, shame of hindutwas making fun of him previously

Last edited by a moderator:
every indian is a saffron extremist, i hope the international community is seeing their extremism and terror

Why have we allowed our Girls to go their in first place.
What is that Aman ki Asha has gave us seriously???

No change in venue.. This was decided even when the situation was that Pakistan will be excluded due to security concerns..

Well PCB must not have tried otherwise it does possess enough support and weight in ICC to get the venue changed or gets it team out of the rapists country who inserts rods inside women on their capital streets while on joy ride...

So Hindu Terrorism control india?
Yeah. They are very very dangerous. They dig pitches to bury the players and stand before traffic to do suicide attack. Only they get jailed or killed. :lol:

every indian is a saffron extremist, i hope the international community is seeing their extremism and terror
My support is with you. I want Saffron color to be painted all over the world.

BTW MODs once gave me infraction because they mistook my words and thought I was calling Every Pakistani Terrorists. I wonder what will be their reaction, :D

Its really a shameful day for India.
Even terrorists have some ethics and respect for women hafiz saeed would never do such thing against Indian women cricket teams and our hotels can ask for security in case such threat is there to serve our guests well, i was shocked by exclusion of Pak players from HIL and now this what can i say saffron extremist hindus are worst living creature on plant earth.
Your Hockey players are getting full money even if they are not playing. And you blocked our trucks and our tomatoes got rotten. There is no compensation yet by Pakistan govt. :D

As for Hafeez Saeed, yeah he wouldn't do anything like this, he is more talented and capable and he will rather invest time in sending more Kasabs in India to kill Kafirs.

Back
Top Bottom