What's new

Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

They are guests from a terror infested country.

Better to be safe than sorry. :coffee:

But still, no rag tag terrorists took control of our financial capital or parliament building...

It means Men from India should also be searched and checked & kept close eye on... Who knows... They are citizen of the rape capital of the world, India.

Quit the whining guys, India is not the only country being unfair to Pakistanis, you guys know the reason for it.

Fix yourselves and then start demanding respect.

This full-time whining is getting boring now.

You should join these hinduvata instead of spewing your BS in here
and trust me nobody give a **** about india or indians in foreign countries so get off from your high horse

They are guests from a terror infested country.

Better to be safe than sorry. :coffee:
You are showing your idiocy

If you you were feeling threatened from Pakistani female cricketers then why allow them entry in the first place. why host international events when you cannot manage it?

But still, no rag tag terrorists took control of our financial capital or parliament building...

It means Men from India should also be searched and checked & kept close eye on... Who knows... They are citizen of the rape capital of the world, India.

See thats the exact reason to be wary of Pakistanis, most of them seem to be terrorist supporters, who knows about the women too.

And whatever happened to raggies chopping 30 Pakistani soldiers, or blowing up your Planes whose money wasnt even paid yet :lol:

and trust me nobody give a **** about india or indians in foreign countries so get off from your high horse

I'll join the My cat smokes Meth group and is freer than Islamic women Group if I feel like, problem Islamist?

You are showing your idiocy

If you you were feeling threatened from Pakistani female cricketers then why allow them entry in the first place. why host international events when you cannot manage it?

Works both ways, they are threatened and we are threatened, everybody will be safe if they are kept separate, other wise you will start crying for your women after what happened to Veena Malik :pop:

See thats the exact reason to be wary of Pakistanis, most of them seem to be terrorist supporters, who knows about the women too.

And whatever happened to raggies chopping 30 Pakistani soldiers, or blowing up your Planes whose money wasnt even paid yet :lol:

Same as how most Indians seem to be rapist & Hindutva extremist... You are showing the qualities :hitwall:

Rag tag terrorists didnt take control of our biggest city or parliament building... U Indians could only send dossiers! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stop going over to that country, no matter what the reason sports or no sports.

Stop going over to that country, no matter what the reason sports or no sports.

I agree. 1 million Indians leave India every year. That is the biggest immigration rate in the world.

I Wonder who on God's green Earth would want to go to India out of all places...

Fun, fun.... since these RSS guys equate Ansaris to Pakistanis and all Indian muslims to Pakistanis then I wonder what probably happens to them.... RSS, Shiv Sena, VHP alll are a threat.

Fun, fun.... since these RSS guys equate Ansaris to Pakistanis and all Indian muslims to Pakistanis then I wonder what probably happens to them.... RSS, Shiv Sena, VHP alll are a threat.

Did you sent your personal spy pigeon to figure out that RSS was behind the threats? I don't know why people act so clownish.. You people have some deep inherent fears enforced on you, obviously via your extremely distorted education system, which makes you to seek refuge in any possible BS and then come up with all the weirdo conspiracies around any event.

And yes RSS, Shiv Sena, VHP are threat to Pakistanis as they are inflicting attacks on Pakistani streets on a daily basis.. On the other hand LET, Jamat ud Dawa, UN declared terrorist like Hafiz saeed, Taliban and peaceful Jihadis from all over the world are such a holy souls.. That's why all these receive such a mehman nawazi there..

I agree. 1 million Indians leave India every year. That is the biggest immigration rate in the world.

I Wonder who on God's green Earth would want to go to India out of all places...

India has a negative migration rate actually.

Pakistanis,

I understand that the grapes are sour. No cricketing team wants to tour your nation. Your citizens shot at members of a visiting Sri Lankan team. NZ has refused to your Pakistan since you exploded a bomb outside their hotel back in 2002. Even Bangladesh - a country which gets step motherly treatment from cricketing boards as far as test tours are concerned, has refused to tour you. Your players clamor to play in the IPL but not a single one was picked in the last auction when Pakistani players participated.

So I do understand your excitement in this case - you really want the world to see - "Hey, we are not the only unsafe ones - look at the Hindu terror saffron brigade". Sadly for you, despite its numerous touts and scam artists - the world sees India as a relatively safe place to host sporting events and a country to visit as a tourist. India is still known for its yoga, temples, forts, tea estates, pubs, beaches, festivals, trains and for all its colors.

Unfortunately, you are now known for nothing else but terrorism, militancy, radicalization and the place where Osama was found and shot. It must hurt - we both were born at about the same time and with your lesser population and more heterogeneous population you should have developed faster. Shame that you didn't and your country was broken into 2. But you brought it onto yourselves - don't blame us.

India is nt a safe place for womens they shuld nt visit India they cant protect their womens.

even hijras nt safe in India.

gay ho to bhogto Pakistani women

Pakistanis,

I understand that the grapes are sour. No cricketing team wants to tour your nation. Your citizens shot at members of a visiting Sri Lankan team. NZ has refused to your Pakistan since you exploded a bomb outside their hotel back in 2002. Even Bangladesh - a country which gets step motherly treatment from cricketing boards as far as test tours are concerned, has refused to tour you. Your players clamor to play in the IPL but not a single one was picked in the last auction when Pakistani players participated.

So I do understand your excitement in this case - you really want the world to see - "Hey, we are not the only unsafe ones - look at the Hindu terror saffron brigade". Sadly for you, despite its numerous touts and scam artists - the world sees India as a relatively safe place to host sporting events and a country to visit as a tourist. India is still known for its yoga, temples, forts, tea estates, pubs, beaches, festivals, trains and for all its colors.

Unfortunately, you are now known for nothing else but terrorism, militancy, radicalization and the place where Osama was found and shot. It must hurt - we both were born at about the same time and with your lesser population and more heterogeneous population you should have developed faster. Shame that you didn't and your country was broken into 2. But you brought it onto yourselves - don't blame us.

Great post but it is wasted on here mate

Some Pic of the facilities:

Back
Top Bottom