What's new

Teach Pakistan a lesson like 1965: Hazare

Ha! you war mongers! India is not at war with Pakistan, only the Indian media is. They are beating the drums to attract more audience to their channels. Watch it fizzle out in a few days...

Yes like 1965, when Pakistani Air Force was raining bombs down on Indian troops, destroyed approximately 70 IAF jets and won overwhelming majority of the sorties, took air superiority in that war, defeated India in a large tank battle, Battle of Chawinda,. The old man should shut up and fall over already.
and how come do you forget about the Battle of Asal Uttar were you guys were paid back heavily in your own coins???

Better? Then why do you banias scream bloody murder that you have them as a neighbor. Frustrated about not being able to realize your Akhund Bharat or whatever it's called?

Hopefully the 71 revolution will be complete and west Bengalis will join their long lost brethren ;)
this is to denote your utter foolishness and ignorance...bangladeshis and west bengalis are no brethen....they speak the same tongue but are totally different from each other...now plz stick to the topic,you were spanked in 1965 and no amt. of propaganda can change that

and how come do you forget about the Battle of Asal Uttar were you guys were paid back heavily in your own coins???

They would not admit if anything like Asal Uttar happened at first but they would mention small battles won 1,000,000 times.

Cherry picking is their habit :lol:

Anna Sahib Haridwar jayein aur Ram Ram karien! Yeh app kiss chakro mein par gaye hein, jung kisi ke liye bhi nahi achi!

Anna Hazara Next Mission:

Hunger Strike for revenge in Pakistan

And top news very soon:

Indian Activist Anna Hazara passes away due to hunger strike!

this is to denote your utter foolishness and ignorance...bangladeshis and west bengalis are no brethen....they speak the same tongue but are totally different from each other...now plz stick to the topic,you were spanked in 1965 and no amt. of propaganda can change that

dada tune mera dil tod diya :cry: i hate u :rofl:

The Bangali revolution of '71 hasn't been completed yet but inshallah it will be. It was purely an issue of language. I hope more cross border movements take place. It's unfair for you to be so half assed in your approach towards helping the Bangals

Anna Hazara Next Mission:

Hunger Strike for revenge in Pakistan

And top news very soon:

Indian Activist Anna Hazara passes away due to hunger strike!

Meh. I don't think anyone on our side will be shedding tears for this old fart

budha kai pao to kabar mai hai aur batai dekho jungo ki baatai karnai kai bajai is ko ram ram karna chahiyai
apnai foujio ki moot par

The Bangali revolution of '71 hasn't been completed yet but inshallah it will be. It was purely an issue of language. I hope more cross border movements take place. It's unfair for you to be so half assed in your approach towards helping the Bangals
like i've said u r utter ignorant..i'm myself a "Bangal" (or bengali :woot:) and knows the mentality of "west bengali bangals" towards the "bangladeshi bangals".... 71 revolution was a revolt for "discrimination" and not for "language" which happened in the 50s,but died down there-after...we bengalis here neither face any discrimination,nor any "language "problems with the rest of india...(remember the present president of india is a Bangali himself)..so the people of WB would rather prefer to die than join BD.we r more than happy and satisfied to be an integral part of Indian Union or,as you say... Akhand Bharat :p:

Salut

Right now I am sipping on some lait au chocolat(choc milk i think in anglais) and having emrald glacéed croissant. Just reading through this thread really makes me crap my pants. Guys on both side, you do understand that you have weapons of mass destruction on your arsenal, have you lost your sense indienne members. Seriously both sides lost soldiers and should go towards mediation or reconciliation but threatning to teach each other a lesson. I thought indienne were the next super power but they are acting really irresponsibly just like Amèricanne. Why do you guys even percieve or compete with a broken country havocked with terrorism, internal civil problems, massive corruption, religious strife like pakistan, why don't pick on some your own size like China.
I am trying to keep my bias away but seriously you guys think your government is squeeky clean and all the ills of the world come from pakistan, seriously get out of that mindset, Its worse already that you guys have exported your Khalistan terrorist movement to canada, remember air india flight 182 with 268 innocent canadienne dead. Did we start a war over that, and when our naive prime minister pierre trudeau extended generosity by selling you CANDU nuclear reactors. And look and behold, indienne use it for weapons of mass destruction instead of civilian energy as expected considering you have excessive poverty to say the least. Its countries like yours thats making canadienne lose their innocance and faith in the ``backstabbing`` countries like yours. You dont like my tone as its doregatory right and why do i say that india is backstabbing. Lets see after all the grievance you gave to us Canadienne, you still back stab us at UN by giving Portugal the vote for security council, now I understand why your entire neighbourhood hates you, please i plead you guys to be rational and stop living in your post colonial trauma by trying to show the world that your soon going to become a galactic power.

Now i am not saying there is no pakistani involvement, how about you let the UN investigate this independently, oh i remember you can`t have that as Kashmir will come up on radar and you know that your on the wrong side of the issue on that one, its not like you guys didn`t do anything to civilian population in kashmir i mean(strong sarcasm) woops my bad.

@DRDO, @Ajaxpaul, @GoodBoy , stop war mongering, you can't teach pakistan a lesson at this point, they have weapons of mass destruction too so how about trying to reach a rational solution instead of being emotional kids.
@Armstrong , too many warmongers lately on threads or what.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stay in Kolkata and ask me how disgusted the Bengalis in the state of West Bengal are(both bangals and ghotis)due to the illegal immigration of Bangladeshis into the state.They literally hate them and are in for deportation.But vote bank politics is the major roadblock.In places like Keshtopur these illegal Bangladeshis are coming up with slums and creating hygiene problems.Linguistic similarity with these people is viewed as a shame by all the Indian Benagalis. In fact let me tell u guys that the Indian Bengali Muslims in WB are upping the ante against illegal Bangladeshi immigrants cause they are sure that it's the later who are getting involved in crimes and terror activities and are giving the former a bad name.If linguistic similarity would have been a factor than people in Indian Punjab would have supported Pakistan!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom