What's new

Ukraine's Lesson For Pakistan: Never Give Up Nuclear Weapons

Ukraine did not own those nuclear weapons. Those were Russian properties and they took them back.
If Ukraine had the technology, they could have built them like NK.

On this occasion Nawaz Sharif seemed nearly paralyzed with exhaustion, anguish, and fear. He was—literally, just as Clinton had sensed during their phone call—wringing his hands. He had yet to make up his mind, he kept telling us. Left to his own judgment, he would not test.

View attachment 818383

No wonder Mushy put him in jail :lol:
some fucking loin of Noonies

what a bloody disgrace

Late American South Asia expert Stephen Cohen of Washington's Brookings Institution
told his audience: "Not a few Indian generals and strategists have told me that if only America would strip Pakistan of its nuclear weapons then the Indian army could destroy the Pakistan army and the whole thing would be over."

http://www.riazhaq.com/2009/04/indias-hostility-toward-pakistan.html

I have no doubts that Sharif was, and likely still is, an indecisive leader to the point of foolishness, but Clinton and his cronies like Strobe Talbott and Bruce Riedel were not only diplomatic bullies but would often exaggerate facts. Now, how would Clinton know on a telephone call that Sharif was wringing his hands and sweating? One's poor grasp of English or poor communication skills does not mean that one was nervous. What if Sharif was not on the speakerphone and the phone receiver was in his hands? How would he wring his hands then?

No wonder Clinton went on to become a fiction writer.

Having said that, I do believe Sharif was nervous about the overall situation he was facing. General Karamat seems to have done something Sharif was possibly never ready for, asked Sharif to become a decision-maker.
Just look up the videos from then your self

Ukraine did not own those nuclear weapons. Those were Russian properties and they took them back.
If Ukraine had the technology, they could have built them like NK.
Actually not, Ukraine did officially seize them, from what I was able to google.

Ukraine's arsenal was Soviet's arsenal. You are assuming that the nascent Ukranian military could even maintain it.
Soviet union's nukes, and missiles were made in Ukraine. From what I read, for some time, Ukraine did have fully operational nuclear force.

Ok, what if US didn't have nuke, what if Russia didn't possess nukes and so on? The argument of having security bcoz of nukes apply to all nuclear states not just Pakistan.

Pakistan possess one of the most capable and well trained conventional forces.

lol some Loin of P ML noonies

Kuch Sharam Karo beghairato....US President Clinton Begs PM Nawaz Sharif for not conducting tests but he refused and go ahead with it.

This above is BBC Report

FBWpBZvXoAQaRk2

Last edited:
Kuch Sharam Karo beghairato....US President Clinton Begs PM Nawaz Sharif for not conducting tests but he refused and go ahead with it.

This is BBC Report
I like to believe that.
but Americans have very low view of all pur politicians and dictators.
all Pakistani leaders are described very badly by them.

Talbot in his book claims Nawaz wanted substantial personal favors to stop the tests but Clinton bastard wanted to give only peanuts and pats.

I like to believe that.

Talbot in his book claims Nawaz wanted substantial personal favors to stop the tests but Clinton bastard wanted to give only peanuts and pats.
Talbot is a liar....Sour Grapes....he just cant admit that US cant stop Pakistan for conducting test.
This is Dr Samarmand Mubarik

Full BBC Report for the records.....

@RiazHaq Mr. Liar......!!

Last edited:
On this occasion Nawaz Sharif seemed nearly paralyzed with exhaustion, anguish, and fear. He was—literally, just as Clinton had sensed during their phone call—wringing his hands. He had yet to make up his mind, he kept telling us. Left to his own judgment, he would not test.

View attachment 818383

No wonder Mushy put him in jail :lol:

Just check his body language in the picture ... !
Amazing to see such 'Royals of Pakistan' with their masters.
Jo apni izzat khud nahi karwa saktay, wo kahtay hain 'VOTE KO IZZAT DO' :lol:

I like to believe that.

Dont Believe it. Believes Establishment Prapoganda....
......But Remember....Chand par Thoka...Munh par hee Aatta Hay!!

Back
Top Bottom