What's new

Tayyib Erdogan invites Imran khan to Turkey !!

in fact that is not true, he got billions which he shifted from Swiss to Turkey and England during his recent visits...

but its the difference of Value, its Respect for Imran and its money from Nawaz that Turk Govt is looking at !!

...still there're people supports these looters... shame on them.

417040_201680136600566_41505785_n.jpg

^^ kiya karen yar, these people have their vested interested associated with this way of life... aaj British dobara aajayen tou yehi log unkay talway chateen gaye.... inki zehniyat mien hi nahi khoon mien bhi gulami hai... yeh gulam hi paida howay hain or ghulam hi maren gaye...

Who is Imran Khan? and why is he considered great? I mean what did he do to Pakistan to be considered a great leader?

After the country has been looted repeatedly again and again by sharif, zardari and all the other politicians you can name and the country is in ICU, he Imran Khan is a new man in politics who has not been tried and all hopes are focused on him that he will bring Pakistan out of the ICU and that the looting of the nation's resources is stopped.

عمران خان - ويكيبيديا، الموسوعة الØ*رة

http://www.alarabiya.net/programs/2012/02/02/192078.html

NOTE: for the time being meeting with the Turkish delegation is rescheduled to some appropriate further date... @Dr Alvi.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

he is going to Arabia for Ummrah today..

Im kinda late to the thread. But here it goes.

Real Leaders get invited by other Leaders to their countries based on mutual respect. Imran Khan (Political leader) will go to meet the Turkish leadership. Including the AKP members.

Not like Zardari meeting low-life B!tc4es. When Pakistani leaders meet their low class counterparts pisses me off. Hillary meeting the Pak PM for example.

Imran Khan is showing his potential and Erdoğan is pretty smart with his understanding of Pakistani Politics.

Okay, let me put an end to all these anti-PTI trolls.

You say Imran is corrupt because 1.) he brings corrupt people to his party 2.) he's an agent of ISI.

Other than that, there is no other reason you give to us.

1.) Unlike Musharraf, PPP, Nawaz, MQM, etc, PTI is the only one who is headed by an honest leader. He's the only truth telling leader we have in Pakistan, and even if he does have a few bad pricks in his party, this is Pakistan we're talking about, do you expect to ever get a good politician in Pakistan? The fact of the matter is, Imran's party is the most clean, and if you say that he's not trustworthy but at the same time are going to support Mushy, Nawaz, or MQM, then you become hypocritical.

2.) This is the most absurd allegation leveled against Imran. Ask any Imran supporter whether they were funded by the establishment. The fact is; Mush offered Imran to become the Prime Minister, if Imran was an ISI agent, why wouldn't the ISI put him to power back then? Why did he deny?

The reason we character assassinate you is because you act like hypocritical idiots. You say one thing, but the very thing you say is applied with double standards.

The last hope for Pakistan is Imran Khan. How can you NOT see this?

Great news indeed. Erdogan is a visionary leader who helped Turkey to rise to unprecedented levels, let us hope Imran Khan will have the same effect insallah. In the end Pakistan is our bro:smitten:

As another said, this meeting shows that AKP and Erdogan is closely following what is happening in Pakistan and they invited Imran Khan for a reason.

I'd like to see a meetings and "sharing of notes and experiences" between Erdogan of Turkiye, Imran Khan of Pakistan and the newly formed FJP (Muslim Brotherhood) in Egypt.

these 3 all have names of the same party with the same themes:

Freedom, Justice, Development and Islamic social welfare.....

best of luck to all of them.

I hope Erdogan and Imran Khan can see eye to eye on how to deal with an increasingly troublesome and aggressive West; how to formulate sophisticated foreign policies; how to build leverage against allies and foes alike.

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

why dident turkey ever invited altaf hussian??:undecided:

because that sissy-arse fool prefers to lay in his pile of cushions in his posh london apartment

the guy's too cowardly to address his people on person -- he uses internet video to talk to them....how's he gonna leave for Turkiye?

Ardugan has invited Chairman Imran Khan for a State visit to Turkey and I am proud to be part of his entourage, Looking forward to meet the Great leader of Turkey. Imran Ismail.

:tup:

how the FACK did u become part of the entourage?

and if you do go to Ankara, let me know.....i know some people who can take care of you, show you around etc. I never met you personally, but you seem like a decent chap.

why dident turkey ever invited altaf hussian??:undecided:

Because only some brainwashed people in Karachi like Altaf Hussain while rest of Pakistan HATES him.

Also Turkish PM doesn't want to work with enemies of Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Great news indeed. Erdogan is a visionary leader who helped Turkey to rise to unprecedented levels, let us hope Imran Khan will have the same effect insallah. In the end Pakistan is our bro:smitten:

As another said, this meeting shows that AKP and Erdogan is closely following what is happening in Pakistan and they invited Imran Khan for a reason.

I hope Erdogan's political party leads Turkey for a thousand years InshAllah

Okay, let me put an end to all these anti-PTI trolls.

You say Imran is corrupt because 1.) he brings corrupt people to his party 2.) he's an agent of ISI.

Other than that, there is no other reason you give to us.

1.) Unlike Musharraf, PPP, Nawaz, MQM, etc, PTI is the only one who is headed by an honest leader. He's the only truth telling leader we have in Pakistan, and even if he does have a few bad pricks in his party, this is Pakistan we're talking about, do you expect to ever get a good politician in Pakistan? The fact of the matter is, Imran's party is the most clean, and if you say that he's not trustworthy but at the same time are going to support Mushy, Nawaz, or MQM, then you become hypocritical.

2.) This is the most absurd allegation leveled against Imran. Ask any Imran supporter whether they were funded by the establishment. The fact is; Mush offered Imran to become the Prime Minister, if Imran was an ISI agent, why wouldn't the ISI put him to power back then? Why did he deny?

The reason we character assassinate you is because you act like hypocritical idiots. You say one thing, but the very thing you say is applied with double standards.

The last hope for Pakistan is Imran Khan. How can you NOT see this?

You are replying with facts an logic bro, the anti PTI troll brigade does not deal with facts and logic, they deal with hate and lies.
They want Pakistan to stay the way it is so they can benefit, while millions suffer.

Back
Top Bottom