What's new

Tayyib Erdogan invites Imran khan to Turkey !!

i heard that it is postponed for a while..

Yup... just because Imran Khan had planned his Umrah...

429810_202526373182609_146930025408911_278220_510250777_n.jpg

Found another pic.

418172_242642899163949_100002547214270_496973_1610027447_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

When is he going to Turkey?

The date for his visit to Turkey is unknown, may be Imran Khan has more important things to do than going to Turkey at the moment. BTW, why did he not made a shaven head? or it is not necessary for Umrah?

The date for his visit to Turkey is unknown, may be Imran Khan has more important things to do than going to Turkey at the moment. BTW, why did he made a shaven head? or it is not necessary for Umrah?

It's neccesary. You have to be clean when you go.

The date for his visit to Turkey is unknown, may be Imran Khan has more important things to do than going to Turkey at the moment. BTW, why did he not made a shaven head? or it is not necessary for Umrah?

its not necessary, and its done after Ummrah, you can cut little bit of hair from side or back... shaving head hair in NOT necessary.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

its a person's choice, maybe he do it...he he ...

NOTE: for the time being meeting with the Turkish delegation is rescheduled to some appropriate further date... @Dr Alvi.

PTI and its followers never disappoints their opponents ever..we actually now completely knows your lifecycles..!!:cheers:

Arey Kabhee tu Koi "Change" dai-do??

PTI and its followers never disappoints their opponents ever..we actually now completely knows your lifecycles..!!:cheers:

Arey Kabhee tu Koi "Change" dai-do??

So you would start supporting PTI and IK when he will visit Turkey according to new schedule? I think no.... So why bother asking such stupid questions?

So you would start supporting PTI and IK when he will visit Turkey according to new schedule? I think no.... So why bother asking such stupid questions?

You see in Marvi's Episode...only the eve of her potential inclusion in PMLN, the party opened this news to media...not a single person, not even from its hundreds of parliament members open their lips what's its actually going on between senior leadership of PMLN and Marvi for quite sometime...!!
And as per Marvi thier are many brainstorming session took place between them..!!

That's called Political Maturity...which cannot be borrowed from anywhere only earned...!!

You see in Marvi's Episode...only the eve of her potential inclusion in PMLN, the party opened this news to media...not a single person, not even from its hundreds of parliament members open their lips what's its actually going on between senior leadership of PMLN and Marvi for quite sometime...!!
And as per Marvi thier are many brainstorming session took place between them..!!

That's called Political Maturity...which cannot be borrowed from anywhere only earned...!!

is political maturity the same as corruption maturity?
because if it is, then PMLN and PPP have the most maturity in the world. :lol:

"Its a shame Corruption cant be exported, then Pakistan would actually be 1st in something" - my friend

I hope to see IK come to Istanbul, there was talk back in the States that the University of Maryland's Muslim Student Association was trying to invite him.

Anyways, I had a chat yesterday with a Turkish friend from the University I go to here; Erdoğan is pretty popular.
1) The first time any politician or party won more than 60% of the vote, as most win only no more than 10%.
2) Changed the law to bring military personnel under Turkish law. (The leftist are against this). The Chiefs of all three branches actually resigned (never happened before) hoping to bring down the government :rofl:
3) Stopped borrowing from the IMF, even though every news station said "Turkiye will go down in its economic rise." Actually the opposite happened.
4) Actually grew Turkiye's economy every year under his leadership. In all sectors.
5) Heavily combating Turkiye's terrorist enemies.

If IK can do just some of these points, would he not be one of the best?

Thəorətic Muslim;2662497 said:
"Its a shame Corruption cant be exported, then Pakistan would actually be 1st in something" - my friend

I hope to see IK come to Istanbul, there was talk back in the States that the University of Maryland's Muslim Student Association was trying to invite him.

Anyways, I had a chat yesterday with a Turkish friend from the University I go to here; Erdoğan is pretty popular.
1) The first time any politician or party won more than 60% of the vote, as most win only no more than 10%.
2) Changed the law to bring military personnel under Turkish law. (The leftist are against this). The Chiefs of all three branches actually resigned (never happened before) hoping to bring down the government :rofl:
3) Stopped borrowing from the IMF, even though every news station said "Turkiye will go down in its economic rise." Actually the opposite happened.
4) Actually grew Turkiye's economy every year under his leadership. In all sectors.
5) Heavily combating Turkiye's terrorist enemies.

If IK can do just some of these points, would he not be one of the best?
Yes - That would be great but you have to understand that majority of people who oppose PTI are not opposing it on ideological grounds or political grounds.It's just that they are beneficiaries of PML-N and PPP's Corruption hence they are biased and they know that if Imran Khan comes into Power then they will have to actually work to earn a living.

Imran Khan is in Turkey on the invitation of Erdoğan.

Imran Khan Dr Arif Alvi, Jahangir Tareen Tariq Shafi in Istanbul. Behind is the Bosphorus.

560514_10150665360204527_151626539526_9175798_1193385384_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom