What's new

Tayyib Erdogan invites Imran khan to Turkey !!

Can you name a few corrupt polititions imran khan added to pti...n yes some links to their corruption charges :D:cheers:

Shah Mahmood Qureshi. And I don't need links for that more than I need links to prove Zardari is corrupt.

Shah Mahmood Qureshi. And I don't need links for that more than I need links to prove Zardari is corrupt.
You're forgetting Hashmi too
Corruption cases against 11 MPs pending in courts | The Nation

Quote:
In a written statement, the minister said the cases against MNA Rana Nazeer Ahmad, MNA Tariq Anees, Makhdoum Javed Hashmi, MNA Malik Salahuddin Dogar, Zafar Baig Bhithani, Senator Ghulam Ali, MNA Aftab Sherpao, MNA Nawab Yusuf Talpur, MNA Hamza Shahbaz Sharif, MNA Ghulam Ali Nizamani and Federal Minister Abdul Rehman Malik were pending in NAB courts, high courts and Supreme Court of Pakistan.

the anti progress troll brigade is out in full force.
And you can just smell their ***** burning.
No one cares or respects their leaders so they are so angry that our leader is getting respect form all over the world.

please guys, spare us at least one thread from your lies and hatred.

the anti progress troll brigade is out in full force.
Personal attack
And you can just smell their ***** burning.
Personal attack
No one cares or respects their leaders so they are so angry that our leader is getting respect form all over the world.
Baseless assumption and attack

please guys, spare us at least one thread from your lies and hatred.
Personal attack

So is character assassination all you PTI fanboys do?

Can you name a few corrupt polititions imran khan added to pti...n yes some links to their corruption charges :D:cheers:
Yes just recently Israr Shah, was a penny less person in his college days now a millionaire

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

For Qureshi's family value kindly refer to Multan Gazetteer 1883. Refer to history section / 1857 war.

Laghari every one knows earned alot of money in the telecom ministry

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Just recently J Hashmi's daughter wedding was lighted on 2 no wapda connection without meter

thats really nice new best of luck to imran i hope he gain influence in world powers slowly .

Just look at their celebration to each other....i thought we might captur Kashmir incidently...!!:laugh:
True...They are just kids...Kids from kindergarden..!!:hitwall:

Agar Ghaltee say Urdugan Imran ko apnay Ghar lay gya...mujhay dar hay inn-main say aik doo Khushi say faut hee na hojahainnnn:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mian Sb ko bolo ghar jaa ker haleem or nihaari khaayein, Erdogan jaisa leader unkey saath haath bhi nai milaaye ga!!

The world leaders know that NS is an empty head buffoon!

No one defending PPP PMLN etc etc :) Imran was a hope, he ruined it

Wasn't directed at you. We have some PNL-N fan boys aboard, was meant for them.

As for Imran, lets see what he can do if he gets power. Putting your trust on all other challey huwey kartoos is insanity.

Rejecting someone who hasn't got the chance yet, is a bit harsh specially when considering the options we have. Don't you think?

No one is asking any one to leave PTI just pressurize ur leader to shan corrupt ppl

430385_10150596676509527_151626539526_8938186_858620767_n.jpg

Erdogan defeated corrupt leaders in his country with the help of his nation. Insha'Allah Imran Khan will do the same with the help of the nation.

Pakistan Zindabad
two tigers will meet
two-tigers-oil-painting-natalja-picugina.jpg

Mian Sb ko bolo ghar jaa ker haleem or nihaari khaayein, Erdogan jaisa leader unkey saath haath bhi nai milaaye ga!!

in fact that is not true, he got billions which he shifted from Swiss to Turkey and England during his recent visits...

but its the difference of Value, its Respect for Imran and its money from Nawaz that Turk Govt is looking at !!

Afsoos hua Aap kee kam ilmee par…I would not say more just google and you would be enlightened.

We are not the fanboys like you people to just jumps up and down on mere news items, my support to PMLN have logical basis which are shared in details.

And by the way….Ankhin milaye Kabee Ankhian Churai…kia main nay kia jadoo…???:)

Let’s be friends again forever with true respect of each other’s difference of opinion…!!

Back
Top Bottom