What's new

Tata Motors to set up second light vehicles unit in Bangladesh

sorry but don't we hav walton making motorcycles here? Thats not the point though. The point was we don't buy those cars here becoz they are inferior to other cars available here, why are you all yelling like bitches than? What does manufacturing has anything to do with it? I drive a honda becoz its better than tata isn't that obvious?

sorry but don't we hav walton making motorcycles here? Thats not the point though. The point was we don't buy those cars here becoz they are inferior to other cars available here, why are you all yelling like bitches than? What does manufacturing has anything to do with it? I drive a honda becoz its better than tata isn't that obvious?

So who the hell stop you ... just go and drive honda its your choice

Why arguing with us did any one force to drive maruti or tata

This thread is about Tata truck ... No need to buy them simple and solved

I told earlier that was a wrong decision and I also asked a question that I did not get answer... will it be a good decision even to buy those car for family or personal use???

N regarding road... these are some youtube video about dhaka road... though they are 3 years old and dhaka has changed a lot since then...

YouTube - Dhaka roads

YouTube - Dhaka roads..in Gulshan

YouTube - Dhaka roads..in Gulshan

In the last video you will get some view of the sh*ty maruti cars..

Stop behaving like a hamlet boy's new found joy after visiting a big city. Everyone knows how dreaded is the traffic in Dhaka. Gulshan is the elite/business area of Dhaka and that type road is common even in the suburbs of Calcutta.

Drive a Honda or Rose, that's your prerogative. But shed off that victim mentality and stop behaving as if Tata is deceiving you when they goddamn investing in your country and making jobs while they are at it.

More laughable is the argument that Tata going to hamper the 'Brand Bangladesh' when there's no 'Brand Bangladesh' to begin with at all.

Just go above and read my post... before posting crap...

You are a cynic full of inferiority. You will be happy to buy cars from Japan for thrice the price and be silent if it breaks down. But can't take the fact that Indians are actually making something other than rice and garments and selling it to your country.

victim mentality WTF? When did I become a victim?

Look, not trying to sound rude and all; but you guys are only making yourselves a laughing stock by projecting an image of yours which is far from reality. Don't be proud of driving foreign made cars but be proud of using the cars with tag 'made in Bangladesh'. You people really sounding like someone with utter lack of self-respect and seriously need to learn the value of under-statement.

And just for the record, Tata is the largest employer in England and owing brands like Jaguar and Land Rover. So by all means buy a Rover of you're so concerned about quality and all; after all there seem to be no scarcity of billionaires in BD.

Listen Bangladeshis will do it soon as Bangladesh is also becoming an car manufacturing hub... n land rover is almost a bankrupt company... n was not a profitable unit of Ford thats the reason Ford sold it... The Mitshubishi Pajero that Progoti is manufacturing will be expensive than Land Rover... but still 1/2 than its original price which is 1.2 cror... so its not about money only but also choice, requirement, need etc.

By the way how many indians buy land rover over other jeeps or pajero??

You are a cynic full of inferiority. You will be happy to buy cars from Japan for thrice the price and be silent if it breaks down. But can't take the fact that Indians are actually making something other than rice and garments and selling it to your country.

Japanis car do not break down even if it is re condition... but anyway bangladesh is becoming a car manufacturing hub within years ... and as people buying capacity is increasing so people will buy made in bangladesh cars.

You drive a Honda because you are RICH
. I wish all Bangladeshis could afford Honda and Mercedes so that Tata doesn't stand a chance. To know the truth , peep through your window and count the Hondas.

victim mentality WTF? When did I become a victim?

Actually not you but the thread starter who's throwing rants at Tata being this and that. Don't buy the car if you don't like it and enforce a strict quality control if you're making the policy of your country. Just stop acting like 5 years old kid roughed up by high school dorks, it gets annoying after a while.

Japanis car do not break down even if it is re condition... but anyway bangladesh is becoming a car manufacturing hub within years ... and as people buying capacity is increasing so people will buy made in bangladesh cars.

I am happy to know that Bangladeshi's standard of living is improving. But it is still one of the poorest in the world. So don't you think the people need a cheaper option to Hondas in your country? I honestly don't know if BD has a indigenous car company like Tata.

Well best of luck for that

I am hearty recommend you to dnt buy any Indian car just buy those reconditioned Japanese car .. India already become fourth largest car exporter in Asia so we can sell them to other :wave:

Look dude ur now really pissing me off & thats not coz ur a bdeshi..
TaTa owns jaguar & land rover but thats for rich european countries...
cozz they get sold more in europe...if bangladesh was as rich as europe then TATA might have sold u jaguar...since there are very less buyers for jaguar in bangaldesh they sell it in europe... & we cant sell jaguar technology to u at the price of nano...& are the TATAS or maruti dealers catching the hold off & beating the hell out of pedestrians or are they black mailing bd people about some $ex scandle they did to buy a tata car or maruti car...hope u understood..
i cant spoon feed u more then this...

hub... n land rover is almost a bankrupt company... n was not a profitable unit of Ford thats the reason Ford sold it...

:rofl:

Land Rover was a bankrupt company, now it's raking in huge profits

read :

Jaguar, Land Rover drive Tata Motors profit surge

btw, that's the reason Daewoo sold it's truk manufacturing biz (now its insanely profitable) and now SSanyong is being bought by Mahindra too :smitten:

The Mitshubishi Pajero that Progoti is manufacturing will be expensive than Land Rover.

It's a Mithubishi Pajero not Progoti Pajero

Her's TATA new vehicle (land rover acquisition helped :agree:)
Tata-Aria.jpg

:smitten:

A classic case of "sympathy you can get jealousy you have to earn " :lol:

Thanks for reminding me.... so now the corrected sentence should be... TATA produced car should not be as bad as Indian maruti suzuki one.... as TATA is an indian company so if any 1 will go to buy vehicle from TATA... all the black cab will come in to their mind... and nitol should also be careful about the quality...as they will export those car as Bangladeshi made to europe... so reputation of Bangladesh is on the line...

I think you should be thankful to tata that they are doing something in BD. Why are you being so ungrateful? And if you condemning MARUTI SUZUKI then let me remind you that maruti suzuki is NOT an indian company. It's a joint venture by Japanese and Indian companies. So, both companies are supposed to be blamed for.
And tata is WAY MORE better placed and prestiged company on international level [specially after taking over land rover and jaguar. And introducing world's cheapest car.] As long as quality is concerned i'm sure you'll get the service worth of money you've paid AT LEAST. You do have choiced to buy german cars but why don't you then? and I'm sure TATA cars will again be sold because 'SASTA HAI TO ACHCHA HAI' mentality of human nature!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom