What's new

Tata Motors to set up second light vehicles unit in Bangladesh

Trucks would be manufactured in India and then sent as completely-knocked-down units to Bangladesh for assembly. This is to make use of their concession from EU

Don't buy it if you don't like it. TATA is just using the trade concession from EU to rake in more profits, nothing more

Just to remind you it will be fully manufactured in Bangladesh... only the parts that Bangladesh can not produce will be imported...

N regarding European connection.... every 1 do business for profit and not for charity... but it should be beneficial to both parties...

N regarding cars no 1 is buying Indian cars..despite maruti opened a show room just beside marsedes benz in bangladesh as bangladesh is well aware of the quality...

N regarding cars no 1 is buying Indian cars..despite maruti opened a show room just beside marsedes benz in bangladesh as bangladesh is well aware of the quality...
yes saw that on TV all people in bangladesh were using mercedes benz:woot:...even daka police uses a Audi Q7:cheesy:...& dont know why the hell did EU put bangaldesh's name in poor countries list...:bounce:(oh ye when they where in bangladesh they might have seen a maruti showroom beside the road):flame::flame:

sami6108 said:
Just to remind you it will be fully manufactured in Bangladesh... only the parts that Bangladesh can not produce will be imported...

Read the article, Nitol will only assemble, not manufacture

Ahmed added that the new factory will assemble small and light commercial vehicles that have so far been imported from India

i.e Previously vehicles were imported as CBUs (completely built units), now it'll be CKD (completely knocked down kits)

N regarding European connection.... every 1 do business for profit and not for charity...
but it should be beneficial to both parties...
:disagree:

Everyone does business for profit, but no one give a **** if it's not favorable to the other party. If the 'other party' gets duped then it's due to incompetence

Again, good for you, buy them Mercs/BMWs/Audis/Porsches :tup:

yes saw that on TV all people in bangladesh were using mercedes benz:woot:...even daka police uses a Audi Q7:cheesy:...& dont know why the hell did EU put bangaldesh's name in poor countries list...:bounce:(oh ye when they where in bangladesh they might have seen a maruti showroom beside the road):flame::flame:

I have never seen any fagot like you... this is not about Audi and Marcedes Benz.... this is all about quality and looks...

Just go and look whether bd people are buying maruti cars or not...

Read the article, Nitol will only assemble, not manufacture

i.e Previously vehicles were imported as CBUs (completely built units), now it'll be CKD (completely knocked down kits)

:disagree:

Everyone does business for profit, but no one give a **** if it's not favorable to the other party. If the 'other party' gets duped then it's due to incompetence

Again, good for you, buy them Mercs/BMWs/Audis/Porsches :tup:

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Business | Tata truck plant near Dhaka

Matlub Ahmed, chairman of Nitol Niloy Group, that owns Nitol Motors, said, “What we are looking at is a core plant at Kishoregunj near Dhaka around which an ancillary industry will grow up.”

“Only those (motor) parts which are too complicated to be manufactured in Bangladesh at this point will be imported,” he said.

I think little yellow cabs of TATA Indica is equal to Black cabs of Maruti Suzuki. Both are same in quality that we have seen in BD's roads.

Where did you see that I have told that it will be under Nitol brand??? But obviously it will be exported to Europe as Bangladeshi made product to get the duty free advantage and do not forget Nitol has 40% stake on it... Even though for now it will be sold with the TATA brand but in the recent future Bangladesh may export its own made and brand product to Europe. At that case if this product quality is **** than it will effect bd product and its image.

N who told you that because of being poor bd people bought black taxi cab??? Yes true yellow taxi cab was twice expensive than bharti black taxi cab.. but the isuues which played big role here is that black taxi cab was supposed to give 700 taka per day to the owner and on the other hand 1000 taka for the yellow taxi cab... so buying it with 2 times more price will result in around 1.5 time earning from yellow taxi cab. Other issue was that per kilometer charge of yellow cab was higher than black taxi cab.. so people used to take less ride on yellow taxi cab... these were the issues... but after buying they realized it was a wrong decision to do so as after taking in to consideration the maintenance cost and breaking down of the black taxi cab within 2 to 3 years...

So, get a life before commenting all these bs over here... in dhaka majority of the car from Toyota... Marcedes.. BMWs are also quite common over here... unlike kolkata where all the back wars indian models ply on the road...

N regarding TATA and UK ... that was due to buying of Land Rover and Jaguar... but any way how many TATA truck was exported to uk???

did thr TATA's or for that matter the ''evil bharti's'' forced you to buy those cheap and substandard cars, if yes then argue and curse the person concerned , if not then curse youself that why you bought the indian car and not the expensive japanese car. by the way why dont you bangldeshi make a world standard car youself , which will enhance you countries esteemed reputaion even more but since you people have yet not done so makes me think that not only are you people poor but also technologically quite primitive.

sami6108 said:
The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Business | Tata truck plant near Dhaka

That article is five months old btw. Anyways, let me repeat good for you.

Now continue on with your rants :wave:

I have never seen any fagot like you... this is not about Audi and Marcedes Benz.... this is all about quality and looks...

Just go and look whether bd people are buying maruti cars or not...

But i have seen many dumbass like u in here:smitten:...& i know very well how to handle them:sick:
if they like they buy...if not then we have more countries in list which doesn't have morons like u there:argh::argh::argh:

banglades's name will continue to be in the poor countries list till it can come out of the natural disasters without crying for foriegn aid.
when you are in trouble and you dont see anyones help to cope and recover you become ''rich''.

You want quality it's better to opt TATA Land Rover rather than TATA Indica.

There is a simple solution if you guys are really obsessed with the Indian quality, why Buy ????

Teach them a lesson by not buying these Indian products.

But you can see that it is "second" unit, So I think it has already made enough market and we need not finalize the opinion of some brand based on a bunch of lunatics.

He want a car which look likes mercedez , runs like audi , efficiency like a hybrid..
but with a price tag of nano...

I think little yellow cabs of TATA Indica is equal to Black cabs of Maruti Suzuki. Both are same in quality that we have seen in BD's roads.
amazed :woot:to see a jute producing & jute exporting nation talking about Quality & technology....

banglades's name will continue to be in the poor countries list till it can come out of the natural disasters without crying for foriegn aid.
when you are in trouble and you dont see anyones help to cope and recover you become ''rich''.

I have never seen any big idiot like you... Bangladesh is already about to become middle income country by 2015.... but bangladesh is doing relatively well even better than that of India and pakistan if you compare the situation from where bangladesh started in 1971 with only 14 dollar as reseve...

During natural disaster every country cry for help even USA and your own India.. now does it make them poor..???

Just tell me how many billion USD USA got as aid after KATRINA and how much your India made after sunami???

N how much Bnagladesh got after aila or sidor...only a much much small fraction of what India or USA got...

N if natural disaster occur due to climate change then Bangladesh should not cry for aid but sue the countries those who are responsible for these...

Thats what MPs are asking to do...

MPs demand compensation from rich countries

MPs demand compensation from rich countries

FE Report

Lawmakers at a view-exchanging meeting Thursday said they will collectively make efforts to reach a valid agreement in the coming 16th World Climate Summit in Cancun by presenting the adverse impact of climate change.

amazed :woot:to see a jute producing & jute exporting nation talking about Quality & technology....

You are talking as if India is an well developed industrialized country!!!!

Bangladesh now no longer export jute as a major product but RMG and remittance is also a major source of income and Bangladesh is gradually moving towards manufacturing base and within a decade a knowledge based economy...

Recent UN report reflected that bangladesh performed well even better than India....

N forget about car Bangladesh is now becoming an ship building hub... soon many other manufacturing business of India will come to Bangladesh.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom