What's new

Tata Motors to set up second light vehicles unit in Bangladesh

He want a car which look likes mercedez , runs like audi , efficiency like a hybrid..
but with a price tag of nano...

No one asked for BMW or Marcedes with price of nano tag.. but there should be at least some quality... or it will be just like a worthless ****...

Do not expact people to buy a car which will be broken apart within 2 to 3 years...

You want quality it's better to opt TATA Land Rover rather than TATA Indica.

There is a simple solution if you guys are really obsessed with the Indian quality, why Buy ????

Teach them a lesson by not buying these Indian products.

But you can see that it is "second" unit, So I think it has already made enough market and we need not finalize the opinion of some brand based on a bunch of lunatics.

1st unit is not operation yet.... n regarding Indian car Bangladeshis already got a lesson from the maruti.

No one asked for BMW or Marcedes with price of nano tag.. but there should be at least some quality... or it will be just like a worthless ****...

You are a rare case of someone starting off well(as you did when you started the thread) and who then plays an active part in destroying the very same thread.

to each his own, I guess.

You are a rare case of someone starting off well(as you did when you started the thread) and who then plays an active part in destroying the very same thread.

to each his own, I guess.

Go back and read carefully again my posts from the beginning... I welcomed this decision... but when I raised the issue of quality and asked to take care of the issue in this regard all of you bhartis started off topic bs... get a life.

So, get a life before commenting all these bs over here... in dhaka majority of the car from Toyota... Marcedes.. BMWs are also quite common over here... unlike kolkata where all the back wars indian models ply on the road...

why do you guys need to take a dig at kolkata every time, what has it done to you anyway apart from hosting people from your place.

even after 2 decades of status quo kolkata is 100 times better than dhaka in every aspect, and not to forget now it's finally trying to shed off the rust and claiming her lost glory.

You are talking as if India is an well developed industrialized country!!!!

Bangladesh now no longer export jute as a major product but RMG and remittance is also a major source of income and Bangladesh is gradually moving towards manufacturing base and within a decade a knowledge based economy...

Recent UN report reflected that bangladesh performed well even better than India....

N forget about car Bangladesh is now becoming an ship building hub... soon many other manufacturing business of India will come to Bangladesh.
If u can build a ship y cant u built like car:undecided:...if bangladesh performs better then india then i dont know y still bangladeshi people are ready to take BSF bullets:sniper: & cross the fence into india... more than 20 million bd citizens in india...& why are u sitting in canada:rolleyes:

If u can build a ship y cant u built like car:undecided:...if bangladesh performs better then india then i dont know y still bangladeshi people are ready to take BSF bullets:sniper: & cross the fence into india... more than 20 million bd citizens in india...& why are u sitting in canada:rolleyes:

I have never seen a big jerk than you... more than 20 million bangladeshis are in India then what is the total bd population i guess more than 1 billion.... is not it??? N what your BSF were doing when 20 million crossed border illegaly....

Idiot..

Who told you that bangladesh is not producing cars... many internationally reputed companies are setting up car manufacturing plant in bangladesh...

Just Some example...

Pragati to roll out Pajero next year

Thu, Jul 22nd, 2010 10:15 pm BdST

Dhaka, July 22 (bdnews24.com) —Mitsubishi's flagship Pajero SUVs will start rolling out of the assembly line of Pragati Industries from next year.

Bangladesh to become carmaker
Star Business Report

Bangladesh is set to become an automaker by the next two years, as a South Korean investment company yesterday announced a plan to invest $2 billion for setting up a Korean brand car manufacturing plant in the country.

hey sami dude chill off, its quite natural that indians will come in swarms when their a$$ is on fire. Regarding the cars on street why fight here? Come to our city and see what we use. If we don't use indian cars becoz of quality issues why make a fuss? Make something better we'll buy it no big deal why scream like crybabies.

Do not expact people to buy a car which will be broken apart within 2 to 3 years...
As u said about quality...first built a quality road in bd for a small car to drive over it...so its ur problem not the fault of the car...secondly maruti 800 is a family car so it means u cant use it as a taxi...so what can we do if some morons start using a family car as a taxi...now will u import nano & use it as a taxi cozz & its cheaper than maruti (almost half the price)...do u think a 800cc car can be used as as taxi that too on a bumpy road filled with pot holes.... :hitwall::hitwall:

hey sami dude chill off, its quite natural that indians will come in swarms when their a$$ is on fire. Regarding the cars on street why fight here? Come to our city and see what we use. If we don't use indian cars becoz of quality issues why make a fuss? Make something better we'll buy it no big deal why scream like crybabies.

Yes bro I know that.. they are here just for trolling.. just responding to show them their ways...

pls do try to understand those are sh*ty cars regardless of the country. By the way is it even possible that Europeans will ever consider buying this ....... cars? We don't buy those cars it's the reality down here, live with it.

pls do try to understand those are sh*ty cars regardless of the country. By the way is it even possible that Europeans will ever consider buying this ....... cars? We don't buy those cars it's the reality down here, live with it.

:cheesy: sh*ty cars

The Automotive industry in India is one of the largest in the world and one of the fastest growing globally. India manufactures over 11 million 2 and 4-wheeled vehicles and exports about 1.5 million every year.[1] It is the world's second largest manufacturer of motorcycles, with annual sales exceeding 8.5 million in 2009.[2] India's passenger car and commercial vehicle manufacturing industry is the seventh largest in the world, with an annual production of more than 2.6 million units in 2009.[3] In 2009, India emerged as Asia's fourth largest exporter of passenger cars, behind Japan, South Korea and Thailand.[4]

Look who is talking indian car sh*ty
those who Cant even produce motorcycle

I have never seen a big jerk than you... more than 20 million bangladeshis are in India then what is the total bd population i guess more than 1 billion.... is not it??? N what your BSF were doing when 20 million crossed border illegaly....

Idiot..[/B]
They were out of bullet cozz more than 40 millions were crossing..we killed the half of them & half were ladies...& some were fags so we sent them to canada...guesss what, i am replying to 1of them :cheesy:

Who told you that bangladesh is not producing cars... many internationally reputed companies are setting up car manufacturing plant in bangladesh...

Just Some example...

Pragati to roll out Pajero next year

Thu, Jul 22nd, 2010 10:15 pm BdST

Dhaka, July 22 (bdnews24.com) —Mitsubishi's flagship Pajero SUVs will start rolling out of the assembly line of Pragati Industries from next year.

Star Business Report

Bangladesh is set to become an automaker by the next two years, as a South Korean investment company yesterday announced a plan to invest $2 billion for setting up a Korean brand car manufacturing plant in the country.

good use them as taxis!!!as it will be costlier u may use it as truck, train or plane...i have left it to ur choice...:devil::devil:

As u said about quality...first built a quality road in bd for a small car to drive over it...so its ur problem not the fault of the car...secondly maruti 800 is a family car so it means u cant use it as a taxi...so what can we do if some morons start using a family car as a taxi...now will u import nano & use it as a taxi cozz & its cheaper than maruti (almost half the price)...do u think a 800cc car can be used as as taxi that too on a bumpy road filled with pot holes.... :hitwall::hitwall:

I told earlier that was a wrong decision and I also asked a question that I did not get answer... will it be a good decision even to buy those car for family or personal use???

N regarding road... these are some youtube video about dhaka road... though they are 3 years old and dhaka has changed a lot since then...

In the last video you will get some view of the sh*ty maruti cars..

Last edited by a moderator:

Look, not trying to sound rude and all; but you guys are only making yourselves a laughing stock by projecting an image of yours which is far from reality. Don't be proud of driving foreign made cars but be proud of using the cars with tag 'made in Bangladesh'. You people really sounding like someone with utter lack of self-respect and seriously need to learn the value of under-statement.

And just for the record, Tata is the largest employer in England and owing brands like Jaguar and Land Rover. So by all means buy a Rover of you're so concerned about quality and all; after all there seem to be no scarcity of billionaires in BD.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom