What's new

targetted strike on Jamat ul ahrar camp done

No I don't ignore anyone. However if ever there was a screw loose on anyone here then it is no doubt you!
Then pass ker ya bardasht ker

Well, raised a question in last 24 hours 100 terrorist killed....how come they know the location of 100 terrorist and they all killed within 24 hours.....something is wrong ....
They know location but waiting for so ething to happen . If you rise questions you are ?...................

Well, raised a question in last 24 hours 100 terrorist killed....how come they know the location of 100 terrorist and they all killed within 24 hours.....something is wrong ....

They know location but waiting for so ething to happen . If you rise questions you are ?...................
lol questions questions. I have a questions. No one on this forum said before the attacks started to happen that we need more security and now when terrorists starts to fall they want to know how is that they are being taken out with in 24 hours. This is because the politicians in KP and Punjab would not allow to capture them and now when things fall out of hand they allow army to act.

lol questions questions. I have a questions. No one on this forum said before the attacks started to happen that we need more security and now when terrorists starts to fall they want to know how is that they are being taken out with in 24 hours. This is because the politicians in KP and Punjab would not allow to capture them and now when things fall out of hand they allow army to act.
forget everything! Why did noora scrap NAP? I know we have clowns bashing the army as it is a soft target for keyboard warriors. But noora the swine scrapped NAP & made military courts inept. when he suffers a mental retardation attack if india, afghanistan or kulboshan is mentioned or he has to bring it to his tongue. always happy when darling moohdhi is near him. as long as we have him and other parasites in power then more APS will happen.

forget everything! Why did noora scrap NAP? I know we have clowns bashing the army as it is a soft target for keyboard warriors. But noora the swine scrapped NAP & made military courts inept. when he suffers a mental retardation attack if india, afghanistan or kulboshan is mentioned or he has to bring it to his tongue. always happy when darling moohdhi is near him. as long as we have him and other parasites in power then more APS will happen.
You are on point here but NAP will change the political face of punjab that is the issue so no NAP in punjab but at least these operations should be allowed by the noora.

Since when our army take orders from civilians

maybe that fat bastard prime minister of YOURS should lead the way and show how its done
Yep I wish he carries a gun like Rambo and Jumps into Afghanistan :). But yes you're right since the men paid to do so aren't able to find enough courage, he should do it himself.

This sums it up in Punjab! sadly.
Punjab Is Using Extremist Groups For Political Gain - Ikram Sehgal
there are no terrorists in punjab but funders and handlers that is a major problem. We need more intelligence assets deployed in Punjab

there are no terrorists in punjab but funders and handlers that is a major problem. We need more intelligence assets deployed in Punjab
Army can't enter in Punjab...Since shareef doesn't allow this..And army accept this

Army can't enter in Punjab...
Army can enter in punjab but Army needs interrogation authority and police powers to apprehend the culprits. Nawaz is not giving them that Authority because if he gives than he him self will be apprehended

Last edited:
You are on point here but NAP will change the political face of punjab that is the issue so no NAP in punjab but at least these operations should be allowed by the noora.
What is NAP BTW? What magical wand does it carry which would solve all the problems. So let me ask you that if all the terrorists are sitting in south Punjab then why are Afghanis and FATA residents are linked to each suicide attack? The terrorists in South Punjab are the Good terrorists I.e. the terrorists boys need against India and Iran. So yes please kill these heaps of cow dung. But will the boys do it? Like ever? Its been 5 years and the things will stay like this for next 5 years when you will grow up and join a university.

Back
Top Bottom