What's new

targetted strike on Jamat ul ahrar camp done

some peoples problem is not Pakistan but islam... they see Pakistan as viable muslim military threat....

there is aayya in quran... don't remember the exact words but its to the effect k hum nay in k dilon per mohar laga di hay... and its true...offcourse

because there was no real attack and yes attacking other country is no joke but attacking pakistan is routine everyone did it iran afghanistan inida
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

most probably it gonna b PAA and airforce who have striked in Afghanistan

If they are indians then its other matter. But if they are Afghans i really feel sorry for them.
What evils you Afghans dont have ? Sodomy , Norcotics , Suppressing Women , Compusion in Religious Matters, Racism... name it.
Strong bodies should carry humble and loving minds.
We tried to save you from mad bombing after 9 11 as much as we could do. How sorry we feel that we are bombing on the border of our brother country. What we get in return? more hatred. I hope in hatred these afghans improve them selves and come out of stone age. Some injustices are wrath of Almighty.

Good time to utilize our unmanned air assets as well.......Payback is a dish best served cold. These sorry bastards will regret carrying out/plotting terrorist attacks on innocent civilians of ours.

The media/fifth column needs to play a positive role here. I'm confident that 100% of the nation supports military action against these anti-Pakistan outfits and their sanctuaries. They will fail to demoralize the nation, though it has been a very costly week, so many casualties

i am impressed with public mind control tactics of our forces

They are doing this from time of ayub. That is why people don't have self respect in the form of votes. They want army crush their votes with boots.

it does matter ? if i think freely and use logic i am afghan ? they can fool common men not me . all these guys they killed were in jails these are fake encounter and this artillery drama is false lie . to cool down guys like we see here .

Imran bhae apko tau afghani banaya hai mjhay tau aksar loago nay

Good time to utilize our unmanned air assets as well.......Payback is a dish best served cold. These sorry bastards will regret carrying out/plotting terrorist attacks on innocent civilians of ours.

The media/fifth column needs to play a positive role here. I'm confident that 100% of the nation supports military action against these anti-Pakistan outfits and their sanctuaries. They will fail to demoralize the nation, though it has been a very costly week, so many casualties
please show me

as it is ongoing, releasing footage now would be stupid and counter-productive

maybe that fat bastard prime minister of YOURS should lead the way and show how its done

guys......humble request....no politics talk here

i am saying here since long time they took guys for all over Punjab interrogate in Lahore and then fake encounter them in shekhupura just check how many times they have encounter in shekhupura . all of these guys were in jails
Very imaginative arent u??, just pull shit out of the blue and post it here, bloody cartoon...

pakistan army is not saint they have lied to us many times before . they make us fool and failed in past too .so its mean you guys have nothing in hands but just sitting on emotions horse ? yeah US army general told to COAS please fire few shells to satisfy your public but make sure they fall in desert and no one hurt .
Not gonna believe until I see the proof..

Why do all this happen after terrorist attacks only?? Same thing happened after APS..

But no results ..

Op Zarb e Azb DID produce results but there were indeed security failures...Army or even Rangers cant be at every shrine and temple and protest and any street corner at any given time sir.

We ARE STILL AT WAR!! It's not over till it's over and this week was a grim reminder of that!

No i have witnessed hard steps that have made a huge difference. Even counting the recent strikes , terrorist attacks have decreased by 70% percent , name one country just one , that has achieved anything similar. The only thing we were complacent about, was that we celebrated to soon. There is still alot more of work to be done. Every day more than 50 thousand people cross the torkem border. Vetting procedures will take upto 5 years and surveillance of 200 millions people is impossible.

And btw about your lollypop thing ? Did the french give it their people lollypops after the paris attacks ?, cuz the attacks didnt end there did happened again. Has the turkish invasion of syria stopped the terrorist attacks in turkey ? No offense but its you yourself that is sucking on those lollypops of delusion .

One thing to get straight, TAF didn't invade Syria to prevent terror attacks, not at all. It was a direct action authorized by the National Security Council in order to prevent PYD/YPG/PKK to connect its cantons to form a Kurdish corridor all the way from Mosul to North Aleppo that isn't only a direct threat to our security but also it'd prevent Turkish access to Syria and to an extent Iraq as well. And that had to be done under proximate causes such as ISIS or a couple shells landing on Turkish farms.

I will also wait for the details on what was used to attack? If it was artillery than its a bloody joke. However I think Pakistan does use artillery frequently but it never makes it to the headlines. But this time every channel is reporting it. Something has happened. Let's wait to see what it is before we jump to conclusion. Strangely the well informed members are quite. @Oscar @Windjammer @The Eagle. Your thoughts gentlemen
Artillery has the ability to get a lot of firepower pn a location too far or inaccessible(for both geographic and geopolitical reasons) accurately and cheaply

I will also wait for the details on what was used to attack? If it was artillery than its a bloody joke. However I think Pakistan does use artillery frequently but it never makes it to the headlines. But this time every channel is reporting it. Something has happened. Let's wait to see what it is before we jump to conclusion. Strangely the well informed members are quite. @Oscar @Windjammer @The Eagle. Your thoughts gentlemen
Artillery has the ability to get a lot of firepower pn a location too far or inaccessible(for both geographic and geopolitical reasons) accurately and cheaply

This is the time Pakistan needs to assert itself, act like a nuclear power. Problem not in equipment but in mind.
If terror factories in afg are not eliminated once for all then we should forget all the supposed economical benefits of CPEC and becoming financially stable. Justice is first thing for prosperity and peace is second. Peace cannot come if terror outfits amd their handlers are not dealth with NOW.
MOMENT FOR TRUTH FOR PAKISTAN.

This is the time Pakistan needs to assert itself, act like a nuclear power. Problem not in equipment but in mind.
If terror factories in afg are not eliminated once for all then we should forget all the supposed economical benefits of CPEC and becoming financially stable. Justice is first thing for prosperity and peace is second. Peace cannot come if terror outfits amd their handlers are not dealth with NOW.
MOMENT FOR TRUTH FOR PAKISTAN.
Artillery is the best option to use it is a mountainous terrain and Artillery is very effective. Pakistan has killed 300 plus terrorists in Pakistan and in Afghanistan and till now there is not a single casualty sustained why? Because they chose a good strategy to execute the operation. The point of this operation was to seek and kill. In Kunar attack there were ground troops and air strikes were used and we killed the 2nd in command of Jamaat ul Ahrar now we are going after the head of the snake.

Back
Top Bottom