What's new

targetted strike on Jamat ul ahrar camp done

too much heat for army worshipers ? i can feel its truth hurting .
The only one getting hurt today are terrorists ans their aides and handlers. Army lovers are happy and very very happy. You know we were hurt when they strike the Shrine but we are happy that now JUA has it's own Shrine in Kunar.

The only one getting hurt today are terrorists ans their aides and handlers. Army lovers are happy and very very happy. You know we were hurt when they strike the Shrine but we are happy that now JUA has it's own Shrine in Kunar.
we have different story here
i was sad when they attack shrine and kill our innocents
i am still sad as our security forces making dramas and do not do real job
i am sad our politicians playing chair games rather then security
i am sad police is busy in looting rather then keep eye on area
i am sad rangers are killing prisniors rather then find real terrorists
i am sad as terror factories madrsas are still working as last week
i am sad sectarian mullah monsters are still free rounding
i am sad as no political mullah condemn the attack
i am sad as future is also not safe for us more innocents will die
i am sad we never learn yet after 16 years of war

everyone have own level of thinking sir .

we have different story here
i was sad when they attack shrine and kill our innocents
i am still sad as our security forces making dramas and do not do real job
i am sad our politicians playing chair games rather then security
i am sad police is busy in looting rather then keep eye on area
i am sad rangers are killing prisniors rather then find real terrorists
i am sad as terror factories madrsas are still working as last week
i am sad sectarian mullah monsters are still free rounding
i am sad as no political mullah condemn the attack
i am sad as future is also not safe for us more innocents will die
i am sad we never learn yet after 16 years of war

everyone have own level of thinking sir .
Sir you issues are not concerns about Pakistan but a stubborn disbelieve. I would suggest to open up your imagination and think positively

too much heat for army worshipers ? i can feel its truth hurting .
I dont worship anyone other than Allah and i can always spot a toad who is backtracking into an argument from his obvious deep seated contempt for the armed forces of pakistan, u my friend are a long way from the truth, no entity or organization is perfect and im as vocally a critic of army where its necessary as i am of the civilian govt yet my criticism unlike urs oozes the hope for improvement because i dont serve an agenda that dictates me to make fun of and promote distrust for the armed forces of pakistan, u act like a scorned young woman whom the army left after a one nightstand when u were looking for a longterm relationship, stop with ur unsufferable narcissistic sarcaism, its pathetic really!! and come up with valid arguments against the establishment and than i can atleast consider u an adult...

Sir you issues are not concerns about Pakistan but a stubborn disbelieve. I would suggest to open up your imagination and think positively
He's not worth the argument as he is obviously predjuiced and frustrated...

Lets wait for next attack sir

Yes and let's hope civilian authorities will actually take heed when a security agency gives them information about a possible threat. But I guess that's too much to ask. Like actually at the shrine there were TWO only two police guarding. Wah Ji wah.

Can't believe without credible proofs ... PA is destroying terror camps along AfPak border since last 2 years .

Yes and let's hope civilian authorities will actually take heed when a security agency gives them information about a possible threat. But I guess that's too much to ask. Like actually at the shrine there were TWO only two police guarding. Wah Ji wah.
I have no hopes from police and int.security . I am angry on army and agencies as i have hope from them

I have read your posts from last few pages and I have to say it. Since I joined PDF I have NEVER seen a post from you that is of any value but pure nonsense and utter garbage as always.
There is no need to read use ignore list

Can't believe without credible proofs ... PA is destroying terror camps along AfPak border since last 2 years .
They want us to dance and be happy for a sur ji kal stricke which is not yet even confirmed

I have no hopes from police and int.security . I am angry on army and agencies as i have hope from them

For what? It's not their job to tackle every Tom, Dick and Harry. At some point some responsibility has to be on civilian authorities. The army isn't a machine it will make mistakes here and there especially with the amount of pressure they're in. At least they are trying something unlike King noora in his palace and IK's useless dharnas.

They want us to dance and be happy for a sur ji kal stricke which is not yet even confirmed
No I don't ignore anyone. However if ever there was a screw loose on anyone here then it is no doubt you!

mamoo bana rahy hain 2 years offense failed terrorists are still here living and bombing between us . kamer to kya ungli bhi nhi tooti .
Well, raised a question in last 24 hours 100 terrorist killed....how come they know the location of 100 terrorist and they all killed within 24 hours.....something is wrong ....

Back
Top Bottom