What's new

targetted strike on Jamat ul ahrar camp done

Army can enter in punjab but Army needs interrogation authority and police powers to apprehend the culprits. Nawaz is not giving them that Authority because if give that he him self will be apprehended
Somebody put this same fat noora in Jail also i believe..Did army took permission before zarb e azb ?How they are continuously getting extension in Karachi, Balochistan and FATA..Or may be Punjab is something different..

Army can enter in punjab but Army needs interrogation authority and police powers to apprehend the culprits. Nawaz is not giving them that Authority because if give that he him self will be apprehended
Did they arrest the missing person with some authority? Army act gives them the authority to detain any person they see as risk to security.

Somebody put this same fat noora in Jail also i believe..Did army took permission before zarb e azb ?How they are continuously getting extension in Karachi, Balochistan and FATA..Or may be Punjab is something different..
Yes army was given permission and Army here is trying to respect the democratic system. but a middle solution has been found in Punjab and CTD and police is acting currently under command of MI.

Yes army was given permission and Army here is trying to respect the democratic system. but a middle solution has been found in Punjab and CTD and police is acting currently under command of MI.
I have zero expectation from Mr.Bajwa...It was RS that made impact after him everything coming back to square..He was being made COAS since he oppose the dharna against NZ.. Dawn leaks has been buried..He will never go against Nawaz..In short they won't enter in Punjab...May be some more strike in FATA and shelling in afghanistan that is it...They can't cross the border since this is against Intentional norms

I have zero expectation from Mr.Bajwa...It was RS that made impact after him everything coming back to square..He was being made COAS since he oppose the dharna against NZ.. Dawn leaks has been buried..He will never go against Nawaz..In short they won't enter in Punjab...May be some more strike in FATA and shelling in afghanistan that is it...They can't cross the border since this is against Intentional norms
The Dharna was opposed because IK had too much spice in the A** and was hurting the economy. Pakistan Army is not looking at IK or NS any more the new PM will be more of a puppet to just show face. Army want Pakistan to have a bigger budget and RS was the one to bring Bajwa not NS. Bajwa is a hard nut to crack for NS trust me on this one.

Army has currently only one objective to make CPEC running and they will do it no matter what even if that means sacrificing IK or NS. So the public will see panama drama and work will be done on the other hand. Army and China are on a single page.

The Dharna was opposed because IK had too much spice in the A** and was hurting the economy. Pakistan Army is not looking at IK or NS any more the new PM will be more of a puppet to just show face. Army want Pakistan to have a bigger budget and RS was the one to bring Bajwa not NS. Bajwa is a hard nut to crack for NS trust me on this one.

Army has currently only one objective to make CPEC running and they will do it no matter what even if that means sacrificing IK or NS. So the public will see panama drama and work will be done on the other hand. Army and China are on a single page.
So till CPEC is completed ppl will continue to die..India is clearly winning this..

So till CPEC is completed ppl will continue to die..India is clearly winning this..
India is not winning they have their hand stuck in Kashmir now every day is a protest and they also arrested the party leader yesterday. Every day Indian army soldiers are dying there. And India just gave Pakistan a reason to change the face of Afghanistan. We needed a reason for going in and we just got one so every thing is going good. the biggest investor in Pakistan is China and it is their plan so Pakistan will get a better economic road. the Politics works in a strange way always. look All the nation was thinking about and in a single day every one is thinking about when there will be army inside Afghanistan do you get it. It is a perfect situation.

India is not winning they have their hand stuck in Kashmir now every day is a protest and they also arrested the party leader yesterday. Every day Indian army soldiers are dying there. And India just gave Pakistan a reason to change the face of Afghanistan. We needed a reason for going in and we just got one so every thing is going good. the biggest investor in Pakistan is China and it is their plan so Pakistan will get a better economic road. the Politics works in a strange way always. look All the nation was thinking about and in a single day every one is thinking about when there will be army inside Afghanistan do you get it. It is a perfect situation.
Pakistan army can't enter in afghanistan. When APS was not enough reason then nothing else can be.Same as 2 days back we made call to US commander and asked for cooperation..How many paksitanis are dying as compared to Indians ? May be after a month 2-3 indian soldiers will die again..But we are dying in 100 and 1000 so clearly RAW is winner in last decade

One thing to get straight, TAF didn't invade Syria to prevent terror attacks, not at all. It was a direct action authorized by the National Security Council in order to prevent PYD/YPG/PKK to connect its cantons to form a Kurdish corridor all the way from Mosul to North Aleppo that isn't only a direct threat to our security but also it'd prevent Turkish access to Syria and to an extent Iraq as well. And that had to be done under proximate causes such as ISIS or a couple shells landing on Turkish farms.
I am not trying to undermine the success that Turkey achieved in its quest to curb terrorism in the region. Maybe i used the wrong words. The point i was trying to make was that terrorist attacks in Turkey were happening before and after Euphrates shield as well. Turkey clearing Al bab or Pakistan clearing Kunar would not result into the eliminating of terror attacks inside Turkey or Pakistan, until or unless we take concrete actions against the local collaborates and facilitators.

Pakistan army can't enter in afghanistan..How many paksitanis are dying as compared to Indians ? May be after a month 2-3 indian soldiers will die again..But we are dying in 100 and 1000 so clearly RAW is winner in last decade
Pakistan Army is currently in Afghanistan entire Kunar province is under operation.

The Afghan government has no writ on many regions of Eastern Afghanistan (and they acknowledge that fact themselves), but when Pakistan goes after ISIS/TTP terror camps there, they say "civilians are killed". What hypocrisy!

Pakistan Army is currently in Afghanistan entire Kunar province is under operation.
No source for this you are stating your wishes as news. Paksitan army can't enter there in Afghanistan they can't cross as this will be considered against our defensive approach and international laws that we follow.Our approach is to defend not to attack outside our territory..Don't exaggerate be realistic pls

officially not told.

even if it is across boarder it will not be declared and should not be under prevailing circumstances. I think if Pakistan carries out silent strategic strikes it will be justified. Enough is Enough
IIRC after Karachi airport and APS incidents strikes happened inside Afghanistan but were not officially acknowledged. Same will happen now. If we acknowledge these attacks India would use it to justify attack on Pak territory after a false flag in Kashmir.

And do u jave a source ro support ur idiotic claims??, u can been seen demanding sources and yet come up with the most vile propoganda urself and one thing more maybe someone told u thats its cool to act anti army or whatever but really kid its pathetic and annoying and so is ur distasteful and completely unappealing sarcaism..
Did they arrest the missing person with some authority? Army act gives them the authority to detain any person they see as risk to security.

Thank you for pointing this out.

When the Army wants, it acts totally unilaterally without consulting with or getting permission from the elected govt --- so these excuses of the civvies not allowing XYZ, while true to some extent, aren't wholly convincing.

Army Chief is doing fine as our COAS. He is focusing on the real issues - the biggest one being the terrorism sponsored by hostile countries by using Afghan puppets and Afghan soil. Strategically speaking, the cross border raids, I think, reflect a sea-deep change. You cannot do that just out of the blue. You need to plan and provide logistics and and deal with international powers and take them on board. but he is not going to oblige idiots like you (neither he has time to do that) by destabilizing the system. The bullshi! like yours should end now. Let the nation concentrate on real issues rather than distracting it with imaginary issues created by sycophants like you.
I would rather give a damn to panama leaks (and IK for that matter) as we have other crucial threats to our very existence. If Musharraf and Zardari could not find any thing against NS, let the next government (whenever it comes to power) try getting NS into jail. Any sensible person in this nation is not dying for that. But at this point, we need to defeat the hostile international players that want to contain China regardless if Pakistan disintegrates in the process. We not only have to save ourselves at any cost but rather bleed the enemy to death.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom