What's new

targetted strike on Jamat ul ahrar camp done

pakistan army is not saint they have lied to us many times before . they make us fool and failed in past too .so its mean you guys have nothing in hands but just sitting on emotions horse ? yeah US army general told to COAS please fire few shells to satisfy your public but make sure they fall in desert and no one hurt .
US army general Kia tumhaarey khwab main Aya tha.

what if they said pak army fire shells on civilians then ?

Do we care ? Neither does the world now ....entire Afghanistan and Pakistan Fata area is considered as militant hell hole in the eyes of world. Also the targetted area is known sanctuary of militants even US commander said same about these places just recently.

US army general Kia tumhaarey khwab main Aya tha.
it was reply to the guy who claimed COAS called and then attack . usko kesy pata chala COAS ne US general ko kya kaha ho ga?

Do we care ? Neither does the world now ....entire Afghanistan and Pakistan Fata area is considered as militant hell hole in the eyes of world. Also the targetted area is known sanctuary of militants even US commander said same about these places just recently.
yeah i agree with you no one care sir . but this is not our task our task was to kill terrorists not common afghans . now i will say military is wasting our ammo on common afghans . zinda afghani 60 rupees ka nhi usko marny ke liye 50000 ka shell fire kerna kahan ki aqalmandi hai ?

lets admit now we will keep dying and pakistani forces will keep giving us lollypop after every blast , agree?
Dis-agree..I some how believe it won't continue like this , it won't be allowed..Army can't put its reputation on stake..They have earned it during RS era...I have never seen people openly question like this ..
Af-Pak to remain unstable for decades: Obama’s State of the Union speech
Let see who prevails

yeah i agree with you no one care sir . but this is not our task our task was to kill terrorists not common afghans . now i will say military is wasting our ammo on common afghans . zinda afghani 60 rupees ka nhi usko marny ke liye 50000 ka shell fire kerna kahan ki aqalmandi hai ?

You can say what ever you like. You are entitled to your own views what I gonna say and believe it as major policy shift.

چلو بھئی چلو -- بدلہ ہوگیا -- اب خوشی سے کھاؤ پیو ناچو گاؤ موج مناؤ -- اور پھر اطمنان سے سو جاؤ
Stfu...the country you live in is the biggest financier of terrorist activities in Pakistan..keep licking their feets.

Can someone please explain to me what civilian agencies are responsible for law and order situation in Pakistan and their hierarchy?

Than let them do it blow every consulate and than take the fight to them in their country ( India )

Than let them do it blow every consulate and than take the fight to them in their country ( India )

One good thing about this is .. now our proxies also know we are back in buissness

ISPR should release a video evidence or it didn't happened!
If this is a pressure releasing tactic then brace yourself we are doomed hamare issat, ghairat, emaan sab bikk chaka ha, 20 crore zinda lashon say bhara mulk.

Its not the time to loss hope we faced them for 15 bloody years and we should be ready to face them for 15 more
thats how this nation has survived since its independence and it has to survive for more

Musalman Museebat Mein Ghabraya Naheen Karta

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom