What's new

Tannishtha Chatterjee gets hit by 'dark skin' slur on TV show, channel calls it unfortunate

You Dokhla eating gujrati Bhramin your ling is small than the gatiya you eat. You gujrati are little weak fucks everyone knows that.
lolwa my gathiya is bigger tn your rasam. ask to your own south indian girls who took it while i visited your country.

i am 6" 84 kg guy . just one slep is enough to kill 4 5 idlies in raw. :lol:

tamiz se bol tere jaisa nahi hoon main. ye mat bhool brahman hoon. tere logo ki history yaad karane ka time nahi hain mere paas.

lolwa my gathiya is bigger tn your rasam. ask to your own south indian girls who took it while i visited your country.

i am 6" 84 kg guy . just one slep is enough to kill 4 5 idlies in raw. :lol:
I don't eat idlis you dumb gujju gatiya dick. I am not a south India you smelly little banya gujrati. No straight woman is going to prefer a little gatiya dicked gujju boy. Stop watching tarak mehta you sleazy gujju shit.

I don't eat idlis you dumb gujju gatiya dick. I am not a south India you smelly little banya gujrati. No straight woman is going to prefer a little gatiya dicked gujju boy. Stop watching tarak mehta you sleazy gujju shit.
blah blah blah you are funny little guy :lol: now go and carry my tatti you Dalit. :lol:

it can be worse than this
just wait for few more years.

lo chala gya. muje to laga tha aaj bada maza aayega. :lol:

i like sudras man. they alway cry like they are getting butt raped by Brahmins.

there are no "sudras" in India. so technically i am not targeting any community of South asia.

samajne wale samaj gye :D

Of all forms of racism, I find Indian film industry the most disgusting especially Bollywood. Stupid dances and plots seldom have connection with real life in India. The worst insult to Indian people is to see white women dancing in all the songs. Don't the movie makers have any shame? Can't they find Indian dancers? Bollywood is disgusting.

lo chala gya. muje to laga tha aaj bada maza aayega. :lol:

i like sudras man. they alway cry like they are getting butt raped by Brahmins.

there are no "sudras" in India. so technically i am not targeting any community of South asia.

samajne wale samaj gye :D
Don't forget the big black ling your women worship. My little gatiya linged smelly gujju.

Don't forget the big black ling your women worship. My little gatiya linged smelly gujju.

1) call me brahman. i am a brahmin.
my tribe is brahmin, my ethnicity is brahmin.and my loyalty lies to my tribe first.
from prestigious brahman lineage and family.

2) i know that i have black ling.

3) i am not merried

4) unlike your peoplei take bath 3 different times once in morning in evening (before doing pooja) and lastly in nightafter gym.

please we are civilized people. we are not like you.

5) my women is south indian. her dad is a reddy from Andhra and her mom is from Kerala. and yeah she loves my fafda dick :lol: ;)

i like you please stay in contact with me. no wonder your low iq/class people were dogs of my ancestors for 1000s of years :lol:

tu 24 ka hain per fir bhi tero aqual ghutne main hi hain :lol:

Beautiful South Indian men and women :)

Indian-woman-in-Kolkata-w-008.jpg

south-indian-women-to-print_std.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1) call me brahman. i am a brahmin.
my tribe is brahmin, my ethnicity is brahmin.and my loyalty lies to my tribe first.
from prestigious brahman lineage and family.

2) i know that i have black ling.

3) i am not merried

4) unlike your peoplei take bath 3 different times once in morning in evening (before doing pooja) and lastly in nightafter gym.

please we are civilized people. we are not like you.

5) my women is south indian. her dad is a reddy from Andhra and her mom is from Kerala. and yeah she loves my fafda dick :lol: ;)

i like you please stay in contact with me. no wonder your low iq/class people were dogs of my ancestors for 1000s of years :lol:

tu 24 ka hain per fir bhi tero aqual ghutne main hi hain :lol:

I am a brahmin too , but are you serious . Your allegiance lies first with your tribe ?

I am a brahmin too , but are you serious . Your allegiance lies first with your tribe ?
bhai main kabhi castism pe believe nahi karta tha per aapko pata hain mai aaisa kaisa hua ? jab se main anti brahmin blogs sites and logo se mila hu.

Yes my allegiance lies first with my tribe or caste which is brahmin. :)

Beautiful South Indian men and women :)

Indian-woman-in-Kolkata-w-008.jpg

south-indian-women-to-print_std.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
brahmin? gujarati or northi bhai ?

bhai main kabhi castism pe believe nahi karta tha per aapko pata hain mai aaisa kaisa hua ? jab se main anti brahmin blogs sites and logo se mila hu.

Yes my allegiance lies first with my tribe or caste which is brahmin. :)

brahmin? gujarati or northi bhai ?
Haryana Brahmin bro :)

Back
Top Bottom