What's new

Tannishtha Chatterjee gets hit by 'dark skin' slur on TV show, channel calls it unfortunate

because i am light skinned guy ? i dont know you tell me.

my aukaat ? :lol: yes i know where i belong. tu mat bhool apni aukaat. tere maa baap ne hamari tatti 5000 saalo tak saaf ki hain :lol:
Kam se kam "pakistan" def forum pe apni zabaan ko lagaam do! What is wrong with us!
Nothing is wrong with any skin color let's just try and accept that!

So seem so 'prod' :lol:
yep i am. my ancestors civilized south Asia and other part of world. i have every right to be proud of my ancestors.

Bayta ga******* m ayasi surgical strike kry gy sari zindagi yad rkho gy , bo*** m dum nahe HM kisi sy kam nahe
mere log kar dikha ne pe viswas karte hain.

lo brahmin women killed themselves just like rajput women it was your women who served their herems thats why most of muslims are from your community while its hard to find Brahmin muslims. :lol:

not only herems of muslims but herems of brahmins also. your women wanted brahman sperms so bad that they slept with our entire community :lol:. they wanted brahman solders over your own pathetic breed it was their idea that brahmin warriors are better tn your own filthy breed. and its true. because it was brahmins who librated your kin from muslims.

history is my major kid dont go there. i can give you sleepless nightes by just showing your own history.

you are nothing but a racist biatch.

you are the reason for all the problems of India. If you die problem solved.

yep i am. my ancestors civilized south Asia and other part of world. i have every right to be proud of my ancestors.

mere log kar dikha ne pe viswas karte hain.

Are you really sure ? because you sound pretty Dumb to me. A Low IQ troll who is neither well read, who can neither spell, nor can think. So either you are not a brahmin, or brahmins are not as smart as you claim them to be.

Either way your proposed theory of superiority is defeated by your own evidence. :angel:

Nope, since there is No Aryan "race". The whole thing is a racist hoax.

Skin colour is purely the result of environment and climate.

Discrimination happens everywhere in the world. Its one of the foundations of survival.

Didn't say Aryan is a race, but a subgroup of the Caucasian race. And it doesn't matter how skin color happens. This is not the point of the thread, but why there is discrimination against skin color at all.

because i am light skinned guy ? i dont know you tell me.

my aukaat ? :lol: yes i know where i belong. tu mat bhool apni aukaat. tere maa baap ne hamari tatti 5000 saalo tak saaf ki hain :lol:
please don't do this. It's very distasteful and extremely offensive.

You are racist and a friggin poor uneducated worthless meaningless citizen of a third world developing country where people shyt on road and waste food on mural when many die of starvation. Remember your own aukat you brown skinned Brahmin .

No this brown skin girl way out of your league even you 10 forthcoming generation can't dream of being with her.

@ topic I think India is most racist country. And I feel sorry to be associated to such a racist country.

Yes you know who you are. The white call us brown **** curry terrorist. Even Indian.

Don't be a racist bitcch
I am not sure if there was any edit in the post, but I don't see anything that offensive other than him identifying himself with some caste affiliation. Please retract your personal remarks.

thanks

eho started this ? remove negative rating please.

You are not 5 yr old that just because someone started it, doesn't mean you have indulge in such narrative. edit your post and notify me.

You are not 5 yr old that just because someone started it, doesn't mean you have indulge in such narrative. edit your post and notify me.
dont care lol. its just online forum.

Disgusting. If this is how people are discriminated in this day and age.
no ots roast.were indias try hard to look and behave like whites.
just youtube AIB roast live.

brahmins and north idnais have biggest ling in india. go to reddi and see it with your own eyes. all north indians mock south i dians for this. thats why they created their own sub reddit.

same brahmin men used your women as disposable c@m bucket and civilized librated you from invaders. so i guess being look like women is still better tn being proto human or ape.
You Dokhla eating gujrati Bhramin your ling is small than the gatiya you eat. You gujrati are little weak fucks everyone knows that.

Back
Top Bottom