What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

The OP is for some reason highly obsessed with our country.

A pathetic useless obsession. We can't ignore such people more. They just don't belong.

Probability of Punjabistan (excluding Indian) is much more than the tamilistan, dravida nadu, blah, blah, etc.

Take this sincere advice from a Tamilan. If the Pakistani Punjabis try hard they can get their own Pakistani Punjabistan.

After living many decades in Tamil Nadu I have to hear about these tamilistan stuff from non-Indian. Huh!

Pakistan's local languages are spoken widely in rural as well as urban areas , urdu is the national language and we are ok with that but other languages are equally used in daily life , I speak of this from experience

I have heard from many Pakistan that urban Punjabis of Pakistan see Punjabi as a paindu language, prefer to speak Urdu as the first language to look classy.

You need to grow up.
Have you ever seen an Indian in this PDF replied like this when there is a issue about Balochistan (except trollers and forced for trolling)?
Do you know why?
Because we dont interested .But here a troll false flagger in the name Tamil post a news you guys become skyrocket with so called 'Tamil Brothers ' and ' Tamils are Pakistani ' like stuff.Pathetic and shameless.
You dont know the patriotism of a real Tamil.All these stuffs are only for cheap domestic consumption .
Do you ever heard about General Sundarji.?
So cut the crap Mr.

Sorry brother but i have always considered Tamil/Sikh pakistanis by default.As i said Pakistani is not merely a race but state of Mind.They might be different than us but our state of mind are similar which makes us similar or they pakistani.

The funny thing is that he is a Sri Lankan Muslim who got ethnically cleansed by the Tamil Tigers.:rofl:

Well, the Sri Lankan Sinhalese Buddhists are not giving his ilk any reason to smile either!

Stop talking rubbish or ancient Indian Guptas and Mauryas will conquer your land again.

bhil jee Maurya and Chanakya were from Pakistan, stop talking shit and be proud of your bhil ancestry. Though Guptas ancestry is debatable, but i think Guptas were indeed from India.

Sorry brother but i have always considered Tamil/Sikh pakistanis by default.As i said Pakistani is not merely a race but state of Mind.They might be different than us but our state of mind are similar which makes us similar or they pakistani.

Nope. They are Dharmic people.

They don't call their own invaders, murdrers, rapists, dacoits etc. their heroes.

So they couldn't be more different from Pakistanis.

Tamils follow Murugan and Murugan is a native Tamil god. What a retarded Pakistani.

Dravidian Tamil religion origins are in the Indus Valley Civilisation, thus Tamils have closer affinity with Pakistan than with Vedic Hindu India, as Pakistan is the home to Dravidian Tamil civilization

i have no score to settle but i wont pursue further,but i get tired of finding which id to block as a new one keeps coming up.

[quote="sreekumar, post: 5938234, member: 150861".Sanskrit is the base of our language.
yeah,Sanskrit influenced Malayalam a lot ,much more than any other languages..but its not the base..
ente shareeram vedanikunnu(shareeram and vedana are Sanskrit words)..agreed..but the correct Thani Malayalam form is 'ente mai(udal) novunnu..
yes,you can see a lot of Sanskrit words in Malayalam but that doesn't means that its the base..[/quote]
I don't know much lang stuff in India let me clear that first
But Sanskrit should be neutral & far more acceptable in the entire country then say Hindi so why are these folks creating a issue about this
1.They are useless mofos who have a lot of free time
2. These concerns are genunie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom