What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

Well as in Islam killing of Old and Children even in war/Battle is forbidden,We also follow not to kill Civilian as indian do.

Those are a few mistakes and will be addressed in near future

Indus mean india doesn't mean Indus river belong to you as it never belonged to you.
And we dont differentiate between Pakistani's.
In either case, you have Pakistani's being killed by Indians on your East, International Soldiers on your West, US drones from the Sky and Arab Kings hunt on your soil.

No people on earth will take Pakistani's as any example other than one they will tell each other that they should not follow. Incidentally did you see Egyptians protesting on Tahrir Square carrying placards 'We are not Pakistan' :lol:

you do know that people of Nitish Kumar played a big role in Modi's victory this time. :lol:

Rigging.Hell unlike Pakistan Where Imran khan can alteast voice regarding election rigging the supreme indian army has put ban on the likes of nitish kumar to even raise there voice against the biggest election rigging in the history of mankind

I dont buy the anti Chinese mantra and I am pro China. Am I Chinese? not liking the language of majority Indians is one thing but being a Pakistani is completely different.

Chinese and Pakistan/india case is completely different.

Well i am not sure if any tamil member is part of this forum but if they were,they would have seconded my thoughts

And we dont differentiate between Pakistani's.
In either case, you have Pakistani's being killed by Indians on your East, International Soldiers on your West, US drones from the Sky and Arab Kings hunt on your soil.

No people on earth will take Pakistani's as any example other than one they will tell each other that they should not follow. Incidentally did you see Egyptians protesting on Tahrir Square carrying placards 'We are not Pakistan' :lol:

Well sir,its upto you,i know its the decades of brainwashing on part of indian state regarding Pakistan and changing this isn't possible for the likes of me.

Egyptian were very much right,they can't be pakistanis

Well if you notice,Tamil People doesn't buy the anti Pakistan mantra of Indian state.infact they are very pro Pakistan.This is a major sign of they being Paksitani

1970789_822596571091137_1822713013_n.jpg

FYI so called dravidanadu also claims entire Sri Lanka and also many SE Asian regions which were once part of Rajendra Chola's Empire

They should remember that it was Sinhalese that beat the hell out of them. They should not repeat the history.

You do know their encompassed make belief Dravida Nadu include Sri Lanka as well.. Right ? What they tried and failed in India in the 1800, 1947 and 1960's, Was reignited in SL in the 70's.. Dont be surprised the next move will be in the Malay peninsular.. Good to see the authorities there are more vigilant than the Lankans were in the 70's.. And thankfully it's quite a way away from TN

I don't think Tamils will have any headway in Malaysia as Malays are more vigilante and nationalistic than us. We should also emulate the Malay method to keep the Tamils in check.

BTW Dravidanadu has no claim on Sri Lanka. We are an independent nation and we kept it for the past 2500 years.

I don't think Tamils will have any headway in Malaysia as Malays are more vigilante and nationalistic than us. We should also emulate the Malay method to keep the Tamils in check.

BTW Dravidanadu has no claim on Sri Lanka. We are an independent nation and we kept it for the past 2500 years.

Tamil Eelam is Tamils homeland not Malaysia - similar to Palestine .. what there to emulate Malays - the bumiputra policy ?

I take your last comment was meant to be a comedy relief - FYI, Malaysia lost Singapore to the Chinese migrant who came in the 1900s and is in the verge of losing Chinese majority Penang and East Malaysian state of Sabah .

Last edited:
Tamil Eelam is Tamils homeland not Malaysia - similar to Palestine .. what there to emulate Malays - the bumiputra policy ?

I take your last comment was meant to be a comedy relief - FYI, Malaysia lost Singapore to the Chinese migrant who came in the 1900s and is in the verge of losing Chinese majority Penang and East Malaysian state of Sabah .

Tamils have no homeland in Sri Lanka called Eelam. It is a myth created by Tamil elite to satisfy themselves. Modern Archeology surveys (not only Sri Lankan but also British and Indian) have pointed out that there was no Eelam.

Tamils have no homeland in Sri Lanka called Eelam. It is a myth created by Tamil elite to satisfy themselves. Modern Archeology surveys (not only Sri Lankan but also British and Indian) have pointed out that there was no Eelam.

the only race on this planet that lives and thrives on myths, fabrication , lies and genocide is the pseudo Aryans race - hint Mahavamsa

We keralites love Sanskrit.Because half part of our malayalam is came from Sanskrit.

half part ? care too explain what was the other half part ? and also when did the half part came in the other half ?

half part ? care too explain what was the other half part ? and also when did the half part came in the other half ?
There is no love for Tamils generally from rest of South India. Kannadigas hates you, Malayalis generally hates you, every others are hating Fake Dravidian linguistic fanatics who are called Tamilians(and their Hindi equivalents in north India).

Kerala vs Tamilnadu:
Bihari and Kashmiri will speak Hindi. does that mean, Bihari and Kashmiri are ethnically the same?

There is no love for Tamils generally from rest of South India. Kannadigas hates you, Malayalis generally hates you, every others are hating Fake Dravidian linguistic fanatics who are called Tamilians(and their Hindi equivalents in north India).

that's exactly what I am trying to drive at the Dravidian Tamils - they are hated by Aryan Indians/Sinhalas and since you hate them why are you forcefully holding on to Tamilnadu why not give Tamilnadu independence and end your misery ?

Kerala vs Tamilnadu:
Bihari and Kashmiri will speak Hindi. does that mean, Bihari and Kashmiri are ethnically the same?

don't understand what you are blabbering ........

Last edited:
LoL the founder of Dravidian movement was a telugu guy named Periyar whose name comes from "PERUMAL-Lord balaji" who is avatar of LORD VISHNU and these people say Aryans worship vishnu and dravidians worship Shiva?
the tamil hindus are even more staunch hindus when it comes to following religion.
All these political stunts are for publicity.
The vote share of BJP increased in Tamil nadu itself shows who the tamil people like more.
Does the op know about Hindu Munani and other Sangh related groups in Tamil Nadu?
Tamils and hinduism are inseperable. :D

Kerala vs Tamilnadu:
Do you realise you are replying to a troll and false flag? He is neither a tamil nor Indian.So why reply?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom