What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

Err.... those would be similar to the guys languishing in camps in Bangladesh regretting every moment of their lives that chose to want to be Pakistanis......Get those Biharis into Pakistan & then we can talk about the other Biharis........

Are you referring to this to @farhan_9909

spgrc.jpg

Err.... those would be similar to the guys languishing in camps in Bangladesh regretting every moment of their lives that chose to want to be Pakistanis......Get those Biharis into Pakistan & then we can talk about the other Biharis........

Want to be pakistanis and Pakistanis by origin,both different.And by default Pakistani doesn't mean they should join us.But rather they should follow our past and call for an independent state

I never liked Sanskrit when i was in the school. Down with this move ... Bhramins go Back !!! :pissed:

Nope. India does not take official aid. Any aid is given to NGO's. Naught to do with GoI.
Pakistani Govt takes aid from the world.
Not independence.

Nope. that is grey territory between India and China. Both claim it, both patrol it. And both sides never shoot at each other.
Pakistani border on the other hand is internationally recognized including by the US.
Yet US comes and massacres Pakistani soldiers at Salala without any worry.
US comes and bombs Pakistani territory every week.

Wrong again. Pull up number of deaths on Indo-Pak border and you will find India has killed more Pakistani's than Pakistani's have killed Indians in the last year:)

Exactly. Pakistan is not independent.
Pakistan is dependent on everyone else. Its a basket case waiting for aid from everyone from US to Saudi Arabia.

So no people who want independence would look to Pakistan because Pakistani people are not independent. They can be killed at will by foreign country's military to foreign countries people(like Raymond Davis) and get away with it.

The rest of your mantra won't change but to prove you wrong once again as usual

2013 India–Pakistan border skirmishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dislike for Punjab is unique to Pakistan only, in Pakistan anybody can form government by winning in Punjab only giving no political representation to Pashtuns, Baloch, Sindhis and Muhajirs in the government. ;)

True :( But this is what democracy is about.Punjab having more than 50% of Pakistan populationis bound to have majority of the national assembly seats.

There was no thing such as pakistan 67 years ago but only Bharat aka Aryavart. The current pakistan was also a part of Bharat. so by default pakistanis are Bhartiya or as the British call us Indians.
btw Nitish Kumar doesn't own Biharis...:lol:

Pakistan certainly is not merely a race but a state of Mind(Similar to pashtuns).Pakistan has existed since the IVC but now i won't focus on this subject as i want to devote my today for tamil brothers future

The rest of your mantra won't change but to prove you wrong once again as usual

2013 India–Pakistan border skirmishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It proves me right once again.
In 2013, Indians killed = 12 soldiers + 1 civilian = 13 dead Indians
In 2013, Pakistani's killed = 10 soldiers + 14 civilians = 24 dead Pakistanis.

You can quite clearly see that India killed more Pakistani's in 2013, than Pakistani's killed Indians. Its almost double!

Now contrast this with how International soldiers massacred Pakistani soldiers in Salala, entered abbotabad to kill people inside Pakistan, bombs Pakistan via drones each week, even US civilians can easily kill Pakistani's like Raymond Davis and not get sentenced, easily get away.

Therefore any people who want independence will never look at Pakistan, probably the least dependent people in South Asia. Pakistan is an example of a country under other people's thumbs, not an independent one.

Pakistan certainly is not merely a race but a state of Mind(Similar to pashtuns).Pakistan has existed since the IVC but now i won't focus on this subject as i want to devote my today for tamil brothers future

True Pakistan is a state of mind...a jihadi state of mind. IVC is Indus Valley Civilization read INDUS similar to India or Indos or Indika as the greeks called India. It has nothing to do with Pakistan an islamic nation which was conceived 67 years ago

It proves me right once again.
In 2013, Indians killed = 12 soldiers + 1 civilian = 13 dead Indians
In 2013, Pakistani's killed = 10 soldiers + 14 civilians = 24 dead Pakistanis.

You can quite clearly see that India killed more Pakistani's in 2013, than Pakistani's killed Indians. Its almost double!

Now contrast this with how US massacred soldiers in Salala, entered abbotabad to kill people inside Pakistan, bombs Pakistan via drones each week, even US civilians can easily kill Pakistani's like Raymond Davis and not get sentenced, easily get away.

Therefore any people who want independence will never look at Pakistan, probably the least dependent people in South Asia. Pakistan is an example of a country under other people's thumbs, not an independent one.

Well as in Islam killing of Old and Children even in war/Battle is forbidden,We also follow not to kill Civilian as indian do.

Those are a few mistakes and will be addressed in near future

True Pakistan is a state of mind...a jihadi state of mind. IVC is Indus Valley Civilization read INDUS similar to India or Indos or Indika as the greeks called India. It has nothing to do with Pakistan an islamic nation which was conceived 67 years ago

Indus mean india doesn't mean Indus river belong to you as it never belonged to you.

Want to be pakistanis and Pakistanis by origin,both different.And by default Pakistani doesn't mean they should join us.But rather they should follow our past and call for an independent state

Yup, they have after all the fantastic vision of what you guys have become.........

Tamil are Pakistanis? k and I am Obama

Well if you notice,Tamil People doesn't buy the anti Pakistan mantra of Indian state.infact they are very pro Pakistan.This is a major sign of they being Paksitani

Well if you notice,Tamil People doesn't buy the anti Pakistan mantra of Indian state.infact they are very pro Pakistan.This is a major sign of they being Paksitani

I dont buy the anti Chinese mantra and I am pro China. Am I Chinese? not liking the language of majority Indians is one thing but being a Pakistani is completely different.

By that logic, every Chinese is a Pakistani. MashaKrishna brother.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom