What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

the only race on this planet that lives and thrives on myths, fabrication , lies and genocide is the pseudo Aryans race - hint Mahavamsa

LOL........ Mahavansa is regarded as historically accurate on most of the time. It is the same Mahavansa you take to scrutinize Sinhalese on the Vijaya incident. :P

The Dipavamsa is considered "source material" to the Mahavamsa, The latter is more coherently organized, and is probably the greatest religious and historical Epic work in the Pali language. The historiography (i.e., the chronology of kings, battles etc.) given in the Mahavamsa, and to that extent in the Dipavasma, are believed to be largely correct from about the time of the death of Asoka.

Dipavamsa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geiger also mainatains that there is a clear and consistent endeavour to make out a systematic chronology so as to inspire confidence at the outset. Whole sections of the Dipavamsa are devoted to the purpose of synchronizing the history of the Buddhist church with the secular history of the island, and the latter with the history of India, an exercise that would lend more credibility to the contents of the book. There is more important external support for the Chronicles. For example, the list of Indian kings before Asoka, and the statements about Bimbisara and Ajatasattu as contemporaries of the Buddha agree with the canonical writings according to Geiger. A Chinese pilgrim by the name of Hiuen-thsang mentions the name Mahendra as the missionary who spread the true doctrine in the kingdom of Sinhala.
Also the history of the Missions in the Dipavamsa and the Mahavamsa is corroborated by inscriptions discovered in India.

transcurrents » “Is the Mahavamsa a tissue of myths?”

the only race on this planet that lives and thrives on myths, fabrication , lies and genocide is the pseudo Aryans race - hint Mahavamsa

half part ? care too explain what was the other half part ? and also when did the half part came in the other half ?

Who the **** cares ?
We love all languages malayalam is created because of the Sanskrit and Tamil.Sanskrit is an endangering language .We want to preserve our half part.We love Chentamil a magnificent version Tamil literature .We love English and all other languages.
By the by a troll and false flagger dont need to quote me.

True :( But this is what democracy is about.Punjab having more than 50% of Pakistan populationis bound to have majority of the national assembly seats.

Pakistan certainly is not merely a race but a state of Mind(Similar to pashtuns).Pakistan has existed since the IVC but now i won't focus on this subject as i want to devote my today for tamil brothers future

You need to grow up.
Have you ever seen an Indian in this PDF replied like this when there is a issue about Balochistan (except trollers and forced for trolling)?
Do you know why?
Because we dont interested .But here a troll false flagger in the name Tamil post a news you guys become skyrocket with so called 'Tamil Brothers ' and ' Tamils are Pakistani ' like stuff.Pathetic and shameless.
You dont know the patriotism of a real Tamil.All these stuffs are only for cheap domestic consumption .
Do you ever heard about General Sundarji.?
So cut the crap Mr.

Who the **** cares ?
We love all languages malayalam is created because of the Sanskrit and Tamil.Sanskrit is an endangering language .We want to preserve our half part.We love Chentamil a magnificent version Tamil literature .We love English and all other languages.
By the by a troll and false flagger dont need to quote me.
Malayalam is from 'kodum Tamil'(western chera dialect of ancient Tamil)..High literature Malayalam has around 80% Sanskrit vocabulary...but the normal spoken dialect is very much close to Tamil(Thani Malayalam,40-60% Tamil vocabulary)..

Dislike for Punjab is unique to Pakistan only, in Pakistan anybody can form government by winning in Punjab only giving no political representation to Pashtuns, Baloch, Sindhis and Muhajirs in the government. ;)

really, then what was operation blue star done for , to show the liking the delhi-walas have for the punjabi sardars

Tamil are independent People Like Pakistanis.This is the reason i have always said that Tamil and sikh are by default Pakistanis

allah ll burn u in hot oil for lying and speaking total bullshit,every single letter and even the space in between are lies,perfect.

Nothing wrong in my post

yeah indeed,considering the iq level of english speaking pak folks like you,we indeed have nothing to worry at all.

Malayalam is from 'kodum Tamil'(western chera dialect of ancient Tamil)..High literature Malayalam has around 80% Sanskrit vocabulary...but the normal spoken dialect is very much close to Tamil(Thani Malayalam,40-60% Tamil vocabulary)..

That right.A tamil version called Kodum Tamil or 'Chentamil'.
But we must protect Sanskrit .Sanskrit is the base of our language.
Hindi or Sanskrit .I would prefer Sanskrit over Hindi.Because our Indian civilization is based on that language.

to be a indian?

No one want them to join us.We are only in favour of Independent "Tamilistan".

you opinion on this topic is worth less than the gobar of my bhains.

auqaat samajhke exit maaro jenaab,already nuksaan bahut ho chuka hain.

really, then what was operation blue star done for , to show the liking the delhi-walas have for the punjabi sardars

Go and protect your own minorities .Why should you always blabber about these operation blue star?
Ther is no wonder in your nations current situation

The word of wisdom coming from a Pakistani who consider their own native Pakistani languages as villager's languages and want to copycat Lucknowi Urdu. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Pakistan's local languages are spoken widely in rural as well as urban areas , urdu is the national language and we are ok with that but other languages are equally used in daily life , I speak of this from experience

[quote="sreekumar, post: 5938234, member: 150861".Sanskrit is the base of our language.[/quote]yeah,Sanskrit influenced Malayalam a lot ,much more than any other languages..but its not the base..
ente shareeram vedanikunnu(shareeram and vedana are Sanskrit words)..agreed..but the correct Thani Malayalam form is 'ente mai(udal) novunnu..
yes,you can see a lot of Sanskrit words in Malayalam but that doesn't means that its the base..

Jayalalitha only said that instead of Sanskrit week why not have a regional language week she is not against the sanskrit week or sanskrit language.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom