What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

I don't know much lang stuff in India let me clear that first
But Sanskrit should be neutral & far more acceptable in the entire country then say Hindi so why are these folks creating a issue about this
1.They are useless mofos who have a lot of free time
2. These concerns are genunie

because
1) it a RSS agenda
2) no one speak Sanskrit in Tamlnadu
3) Tamil and Sanskrit belong to two opposing linguistic division - Dravidian vs Indo European

manlion also translated in sanskrit as narasimha,

here is narasimha for you,

hqdefault.jpg

Sorry brother but i have always considered Tamil/Sikh pakistanis by default.As i said Pakistani is not merely a race but state of Mind.They might be different than us but our state of mind are similar which makes us similar or they pakistani.

And what you got from this so called State of Mind?Designation as a failed state.You guys have lot of interest in our internal issues like this .This is not because of the State of Mind but due to the shameless attitude .
A fool will always find a reason for justification of their BS.
And most contrasting factor is that Dr APJ Abdul Kalam who started our indigenous development is also a Tamil.
Why I am not surprised with present plight of your nation?

because
1) it a RSS agenda
2) no one speak Sanskrit in Tamlnadu
3) Tamil and Sanskrit belong to two opposing linguistic division - Dravidian vs Indo European

Who the f*** told you that your are only Dravidian land?
We are also a part of this so called Dravidian land and we love Sanskrit.Got any problem?

I have heard from many Pakistan that urban Punjabis of Pakistan see Punjabi as a paindu language, prefer to speak Urdu as the first language to look classy.

Punjabi is widely spoken in rural areas , that is correct but
I can tell you in Lahore , there are socialites who as a matter of style either converse in Punjabi or in English

Who the f*** told you that your are only Dravidian land?
We are also a part of this so called Dravidian land and we love Sanskrit.Got any problem?

when half of your language is Sanskrit (an Indo-European language ) , by default you lose the Dravidian identity

Dravidian movement - the fight for separate Dravidistan started in Tamilnadu not in Kerala

when half of your language is Sanskrit based , by default you lose the Dravidian identity

Dravidian movement , the fight separate Dravidistan started in Tamilnadu not in Kerala

We are South Indians and of course Dravidians.
Our half part is Sanskrit and when it comes to literature it comprise 80% .And we are proud about that.
And who cares your definition of Dravidian Land?
Dravidian movement is a just a joke only for cheap political consumption

when half of your language is Sanskrit (an Indo-European language ) , by default you lose the Dravidian identity

Dravidian movement - the fight for separate Dravidistan started in Tamilnadu not in Kerala
You are trying to break my country u will face the same consequences as khalistani terrorists, mark my words.

tamizh also has manipralava nadai,which is sanskrit and tamizh adsorbed onto each other.

This counts for the tamizh in all ancient sangam literature including thirukkural/tholkappiyam or agathiyam.

what tamil scholar?

Haha,as if he can speak the truth.

We know the characterless dravidian establishement,thambi kelambu kaathu varattum.

thoppi piratti..Dravidanadu is dead..no one gives any hoot to your dravidanadu..
you are a mukhaal ,a srilankan muslim..why are you so much concerned about Tamils???we all know your double nature....

what tamil scholar?
Haha,as if he can speak the truth.
We know the characterless dravidian establishement.

did you read the link ?

Tolkappiyam is not dependent on Sanskrit sources and a work that demanded not only vast knowledge but also a lot of thinking from its author, according to Alexander Dubyanskiy, veteran Tamil scholar from Moscow State University

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom