What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

Punjabi is widely spoken in rural areas , that is correct but
I can tell you in Lahore , there are socialites who as a matter of style either converse in Punjabi or in English

In our side even in cities people speak in punjabi only

We are South Indians and of course Dravidians.
Our half part is Sanskrit and when it comes to literature it comprise 80% .And we are proud about that.
And who cares your definition of Dravidian Land?
Dravidian movement is a just a joke only for cheap political consumption
Aryan/Dravidan is just two language groups..it has nothing to do with ethnicity/race...it was just a false propaganda created by British to divide Indians on race..

thoppi piratti..Dravidanadu is dead..no one gives any hoot to your dravidanadu..
you are a mukhaal ,a srilankan muslim..why are you so much concerned about Tamils???we all know your double nature....

haha,unakkum theriyuma idhu?

you should read the article and the comments below clearly,i never claimed tolkappiyam is not the independent work of tolkappiyar,but sanskrit as a language was never alien in tamizhnadu.

learned people all over the subcontinent borrowed ideas from each other,i see no harm in that.

Thanks for the link,you commited online suicide with that.

when half of your language is Sanskrit (an Indo-European language ) , by default you lose the Dravidian identity

Dravidian movement - the fight for separate Dravidistan started in Tamilnadu not in Kerala

Dravida the word is Sanskrit in origin was the geographic term for the kingdoms of Chola, Pandya and Chera(Keralam). Nothing to do with Sanskrit loanwords in Malayalam language. :girl_wacko:

In our side even in cities people speak in punjabi only

Punjabi is spoken and understood in every major city of Pakistani Punjab , it is however not spoken exclusively as urdu is also used , at the same time the urdu spoken in say Lahore will not sound the same as one spoke by Urdu speaking people ( from Lucknow , UP etc )

Yes ........ and Pakistan has a major role in making it into a reality

Jinnah stated "I have every sympathy and shall do all to help, and you establish Dravida nadu where the 7 per cent Muslim population will stretch its hands of friendship and live with you on lines of security, justice and fairplay."
---
happy dreams...
dont inlclude all muslim in your day dreams...
if you so much oe pleae go to iraq .. and pak

Punjabi is spoken and understood in every major city of Pakistani Punjab , it is however not spoken exclusively as urdu is also used , at the same time the urdu spoken in say Lahore will not sound the same as one spoke by Urdu speaking people ( from Lucknow , UP etc )

How can anyone choose urdu over punjabi,,,???damn
I just love cursing in punjabi all the time,its awesome:devil::devil::devil:

Lol now PAkistanis are teaching us bout Tamils. Please come to Tamil nadu and tell this to the people there. I am sure they will treat you with at most respect.

It seems like Tamils are only people left in india with self respect and pride in their identity, my gratitude to the great nation of tamils, we are with you in your struggle against hindu hindi hindustani RSS disease :smitten:

It seems like Tamils are only people left in india with self respect and pride in their identity, my gratitude to the great nation of tamils, we are with you in your struggle against hindu hindi hindustani RSS disease :smitten:

You have only muslim jamaati disease to offer. The great proud nation of tamils spits on it.

Tamils are culling the RatSS ....

One more attack in Tamilnadu; Hindu Munnani leader Suresh murdered in Chennai | Vishwa Samvada Kendra

Shocking News: V Ramesh, BJP Tamilnadu State Gen Sec MURDERED last night by Jihadi Goondas. | Vishwa Samvada Kendra

You have only muslim jamaati disease to offer. The great proud nation of tamils spits on it.

Tamils are worse off than kurds, who unfairly got the reputation of world's most populous group of people without a state. The championship should goes to Tamil.

haha,unakkum theriyuma idhu?

you should read the article and the comments below clearly,i never claimed tolkappiyam is not the independent work of tolkappiyar,but sanskrit as a language was never alien in tamizhnadu.

learned people all over the subcontinent borrowed ideas from each other,i see no harm in that.

Thanks for the link,you commited online suicide with that.
ithu mattumallai..ivangalukku innum niraya peyar irukaraanga...mukhaal,moosa,sonahar,thulukkan,thaadi vacha korangu,visar pidicha chori naai,marakalla,marakkan,thambi,pandy...ivangala yaarukume pudikkala..kulla nari piravi...

Dravida the word is Sanskrit in origin was the geographic term for the kingdoms of Chola, Pandya and Chera(Keralam). Nothing to do with Sanskrit loanwords in Malayalam language. :girl_wacko:
yeah,'Dravida' came from the Sanskrit word 'Dhrava' means liquid/watery(in Sanskritized Malayalam 'dravakam' means liquid)..Dravida denotes southern region of India(it was first coined by a missionary named 'robert caldwell to name south Indian languages) ""note-south India is surrounded by Arabian,bay of Bengal and Indian ocean)..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom