What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

All big countries other than China suffered from decentralization problem. The problem of India moving slow is because vested regional interest impedes the decision of central government.

India has already been broken apart, first into Burma, then into Pakistan. The strip down state is more manageable and governable, and fortunate for India.

If there is no partition, India will become Muslim majority by 2050, a nightmare to the Hindus.

A Dravidian Nadu is good for Tamils because traditionally all Indians woes come from the North. The rape, severe caste system communal riots are the works of Aryan in the North. The South are peaceful, creating one economics powerhouse after another such as Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai.

When breaks out of India, Tamil Nadu can move ahead, while the rest of India, will be lightweight and agile to make better decisions.
You do realize that Maharashtra and Gujarat are also economic powerhouses and the people of both states do not
speak Dravidian languages. There is no need for further partition because India is a federal state where every state
has the right to follow its own politics unlike China.

blah blah...
,The word 'Tholkappiyam' itself is of half Sanskrit origin...
kappiyam is from 'kavyam(kavya) means 'poem' in Sanskrit..

you are mixing up Tamil with the hybrid Kerala language

The name Tolkāppiyam derived from the combination of the two words Tonmai and kāppiyam. Tonmai means ancientness and Kappiam means literature.

Derivation of Tolkāppiyam from root words as per the rules defined in Nannūl verse 136.[4]

Last one goes away, Middle "U" becomes "E"
First one elongates, Bottom "A" becomes "AI"
Similar ones doubles, Previous consonant changes
Same clan increases, joins, all these are characteristics
Nannul - 136

Tonmai + Kappiam
As per rule "Last one goes"
Tonmai + Kappiam
Ton + Kappiam As per rule "previous consonant changes"
Tonl + kappiam
Tol + kappi

Tolkāppiyam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The name Tolkāppiyam derived from the combination of the two words Tonmai and kāppiyam. Tonmai means ancientness and Kappiam means literature.

Kavyam means the same thing in Sanskrit and languages based on it. It shows that South India was already well integrated with North India by the time Tholakappiyam was composed. ;)

Dravida is from - Dramila, an ancient reference to Tamils and its Dravidian not Sanskrit . Stick to your India - a name and identity given to non believers across the Indus river by your Muslim masters

Dravida | Define Dravida at Dictionary.com

Dravida

Dra"vi*da\, n. pl. [Skr. Dr[=a]vi[dsdot]a, prob. meaning, Tamil.] (Ethnol.) A race of Hindostan, believed to be the original people who occupied the land before the Hindoo or Aryan invasion

India is a British creation, its artificial and the North is promoted and developed d at the expense of South taxes etc

Dravida is Sanskrit, Dramila is Prakrit, The name of the region and not a race. Dravida as the geographic term used for the kingdoms of Chola, Pandya and Chera(Keralam). There is nothing called Dravida race until British fabricate it as a race to create North India and South India divide.

Last edited:
Kavyam means the same thing in Sanskrit and languages based on it. It shows that South India was already well integrated with North India by the time Tholakappiyam was composed. ;)

cant believe how Hindutvas twist and wriggle to push your agenda

Kappiyyam (literature) is no where close to Sanskrit Kavya and Tholkappiyam (BC) is much older than Sanskrit 7th AD literary work

Kavya (or Kāvya; Sanskrit: काव्य, IAST: kāvyá) refers to the Sanskrit literary style used by Indian court poets flourishing from the first half of the seventh century AD

Kāvya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cant believe how Hindutvas twist and wriggle to push your agenda when it suits you

Kappiyyam (literature) is no where close to Sanskrit Kavya and Tholkappiyam (BC) is much older than Sanskrit 7th AD literary work

Kavya (or Kāvya; Sanskrit: काव्य, IAST: kāvyá) refers to the Sanskrit literary style used by Indian court poets flourishing from the first half of the seventh century AD

Kāvya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you post some other source except wikipedia. ;)

Can you post some other source except wikipedia. ;)

Sanskrit has more than 500 Tamil loan words and many Sanskrit words have their root in Tamil . Sanskrit was the language of the priest not of poets , so its vocabulary is limited to philosophy and rituals not fine arts , emotion or devotional literary works , where Tamil provided the necessary loan / root words e.g puja , kaviya - vinnava-vainava-vaisnava etc

27rli.gif
i can't stop laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You do realize that Maharashtra and Gujarat are also economic powerhouses and the people of both states do not
speak Dravidian languages. There is no need for further partition because India is a federal state where every state
has the right to follow its own politics unlike China.
Sanskrit has more than 500 Tamil loan words and many Sanskrit words have their root in Tamil . Sanskrit was the language of the priest not of poets , so its vocabulary is limited to philosophy and rituals not fine arts , emotion or devotional literary works , where Tamil provided the necessary loan / root words e.g puja , kaviya - vinnava-vainava-vaisnava etc

I personally is quite sympathetic to Taiwanese cause even though I do not support their independence. So I can understand the plight of Tamil under the dominance of Aryan.

Also, while the South is more prosperous, the North keep looking down on the South. How do the Southern Indian feel and how you Aryan feel when someone impose Tamil on you?

Provide me the link please to support your theory.

I personally is quite sympathetic to Taiwanese cause even though I do not support their independence. So I can understand the plight of Tamil under the dominance of Aryan.

Also, while the South is more prosperous, the North keep looking down on the South. How do the Southern Indian feel and how you Aryan feel when someone impose Tamil on you?
First of all nobody is imposing Hindi or any other language on the Tamil state. Its impossible for the capital Delhi to
force the state Tamil nadu or any other state to change their politics. Nobody in India is looking down on the south. Its a well known fact that Peninsular India is more developed than north India. And the terms Aryan or Dravidian are only
language groups and don't have any meaning in India.

We Indians with 22 official languages proudly says we are not China. you don't need further explanation.

jaake apna gand marale suvar da pille

Forger about economical prosperity , his comparing Gujarat / Maharashtra with Tamilnadu is ridiculous - these states are part of the Northern Aryan region, whereas Tamilnadu in deep south has nothing in common with the these states and is subjected to Aryan Indian hegemony

Provide me the link please to support your theory.

the demand shows your shallowness on the subject and my job is not to educate you , I will just refer you to one Sanskrit word - pooja , you do the rest of the homework

Etymology of Puja

the above article tries to give references which point out that Ramayana was written by a person who knows Tamil. Apart from that, When I read the article I got reminded of the following facts. Pooja - is from the Tamil word "Poojai" which itself is from "Poo sey" , which means "to do with flowers".Hanumanth - is from the Tamil words "Aan Manthi", which means a Male monkey.

The above 2 are from R.C.Majumdars book "Vedic Age" by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan

Tamils don't share this identity that's why they are fighting tooth and nail against Hindian Aryan's move to impose a foreign identity through Hindi or Sanskrit

Tamilnadu CM words should clarify my point

Tamil Nadu has a rich cultural heritage based on the ancient Tamil language. There has also been a strong social justice and language movement in the state. Hence, any official celebration of ‘Sanskrit week’ in Tamil Nadu is highly inappropriate”, she in a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Aahaa!what language do Tamils use to recite verses in rituals?Sanskrit and hinduism are intertwined.these Tamil politicians themselves have Sanskrit names.every south indian except some Tamils support sanskrit

Last edited:
the demand shows your shallowness on the subject and my job is not to educate you , I will just refer you to one Sanskrit word - pooja , you do the rest of the homework

Etymology of Puja

the above article tries to give references which point out that Ramayana was written by a person who knows Tamil. Apart from that, When I read the article I got reminded of the following facts. Pooja - is from the Tamil word "Poojai" which itself is from "Poo sey" , which means "to do with flowers".Hanumanth - is from the Tamil words "Aan Manthi", which means a Male monkey.

The above 2 are from R.C.Majumdars book "Vedic Age" by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan

I asked you about the origin of the word Kavyam, find it out and bring it to me. :girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom