What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

So far did any Indian member supported the creation of Dravidanadu, or only the outsiders are supporting it? :D

typical Hindutva / RSS Dumbo mentality , in a debate its your job to refute me - so refute me if you can - on my theory .. thank you

seems you can't prove your brainfarts. :omghaha::omghaha:

seems you can't prove your brainfarts. :omghaha::omghaha:

that's your refutation - your brain doesn't have the matter to grasp every thing in one session - the "Sanskrit week" is on - I will teach you more and on " kavya " do cool down and take a break

RSS brainfarts "Sanskrit mother of all tongues" ??
Sanskrit being the most ancient language and mother of all tongues, is in the most demanding stage of restoration

CBSE endeavours to conserve Indian culture and languages

Last edited:
that's your refutation - your brain doesn't have the matter to grasp every thing in one session - the "Sanskrit week" is on - I will teach you more and on " kavya " do cool down and take a break

RSS brainfarts "Sanskrit mother of all tongues" ??

So what do you want to prove, Moor?

Too bad for you, RSS has members from all parts of India including Tamil Nadu and my state.

And the bad thing for you; they actually rule the country now.

So what do you want to prove, Moor?

Too bad for you, RSS has members from all parts of India including Tamil Nadu and my state.

And the bad thing for you; they actually rule the country now.

I am happy India is ruled by RSS clowns , so is Sanskrit the mother of Sikkimese 'tongue' ?

Sanskrit being the most ancient language and mother of all tongues, is in the most demanding stage of restoration

Look at the bloody hula gula

CBSE has similar pattern all over India, don't want to learn Hindi ?? don't put you son/daughter in a CBSE school
End of Story

Sri Lanka supports Dravidanadu.

this is why i call you a modaya

You do know their encompassed make belief Dravida Nadu include Sri Lanka as well.. Right ? What they tried and failed in India in the 1800, 1947 and 1960's, Was reignited in SL in the 70's.. Dont be surprised the next move will be in the Malay peninsular.. Good to see the authorities there are more vigilant than the Lankans were in the 70's.. And thankfully it's quite a way away from TN

India allowed anti SL tamil nationalism to grow in India. They have not realised the danger in it

may be..i think you have met a srilankan muslim... they also speak Tamil as their mother tongue..
yes,they are more pakistanis ,like our butthurt manlion..

what makes you think manlion is a sri lankan muslim? Manlion is a SL origin tamil living in west who is an LTTE supporter. Cant imagine how an LTTE supporter whom you consider as fellow Hindus can threaten India. You do not know much about LTTE. Manlion is a classic example of the anti indian nature of LTTE. SL muslims will never support separatism in SL

Last edited:
JJ is doing politics here..! I have no problems in celebrating a sanskrit week in central govt schools and the circular tells that. Sanskrit being a great language and a dead one, I dont see whats the problem here. ?? :what:
Moreover Its time to integrate all languages , and its time Northies learnt there are 4 south Indian languages instead of clubbing the entire south as Madrasis.
They should provide a language week for every prominent languages in India. Simple as that. :tup:

I don't think Tamils will have any headway in Malaysia as Malays are more vigilante and nationalistic than us. We should also emulate the Malay method to keep the Tamils in check.

BTW Dravidanadu has no claim on Sri Lanka. We are an independent nation and we kept it for the past 2500 years.
SL tamil used to be a patriotic ceylonese decades ago. It was the stupidity and policies of the sinhala leaders which brought many problems. We should not emulate Malay method. Instead we should go for peace with tamils making them equal partners of the governance of SL

The OP is for some reason highly obsessed with our country.

A pathetic useless obsession. We can't ignore such people more. They just don't belong.
actually it shows the anti indian mentality of LTTE

thoppi piratti..Dravidanadu is dead..no one gives any hoot to your dravidanadu..
you are a mukhaal ,a srilankan muslim..why are you so much concerned about Tamils???we all know your double nature....

ha ha where did you find this thoppi piratti thing? It is a racist slur
Between manlion is NOT a sri lankan muslim. He is a tamil LTTE supporter probably born as a Hindu.

Last edited:
SL tamil used to be a patriotic ceylonese decades ago. It was the stupidity and policies of the sinhala leaders which brought many problems. We should not emulate Malay method. Instead we should go for peace with tamils making them equal partners of the governance of SL

Oh well, It was Sinhalese now had done everything. Tamil were just little wee babies. Don't pull your BS here. It was Tamil leaders who left National political movement in 1920s for some petty reasons. It was Tamils who asked for 50-50 federal representation when there were only 30% of Tamil speaking population. It was Tamil leaders who opposed universal franchise in 1930s. You think it was Sinhalese who had started all this nonsense. Sinhalese were merely reacting to what Tamils were doing.

Tamils have every opportunity in Sri Lanka to become equal partners of government. Even Tamil can become president of Sri Lanka. We are at peace with Tamils, it is TNA that wants to continue their political fight as the saying goes on one can wake the person who pretends to sleep.

this is why i call you a modaya

India allowed anti SL tamil nationalism to grow in India. They have not realised the danger in it

what makes you think manlion is a sri lankan muslim? Manlion is a SL origin tamil living in west who is an LTTE supporter. Cant imagine how an LTTE supporter whom you consider as fellow Hindus can threaten India. You do not know much about LTTE. Manlion is a classic example of the anti indian nature of LTTE. SL muslims will never support separatism in SL

Sadly most Indian posters here have fallen in to the trap.. You and i both know the intricacies of the posts as Lankans to know why he is not a Lankan Muslim.. Outsiders dont

Back
Top Bottom