What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

No they don't , they know their religion is different from Indian Hindus, their Gods are patrons of their language and cultural - heritage

The authority of the hymns were established with the Saivities calling the Tevaram as Tamil Marai (meaning Tamil Veda), while Vaishnavities called the Nalayira Divya Prabandham as Dravida Veda

Tevaram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey dumb you wrote Tamils are Vaishnavite and Shaivites, you telling me their Hinduism is different. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko: Hindus everywhere in India uses devotional poetry in Sanskrit and their native languages. Hindus everywhere in India has common religious sites and Tamil Nadu holds prominent Hindu religious sites. ;)

Tamil parties oppose Sanskrit week celebration, accuse Centre of promoting RSS agenda - IBNLive

Jayalalithaa opposes Sanskrit week celebrations in schools - The Hindu

CHENNAI: In another round of head-butting between BJP and state parties, many regional outfits including DMK, MDMK and PMK on Wednesday condemned CBSE's circular asking schools to celebrate Sanskrit Week from August 7 to 13.

BJP's cultural agenda is proving to be too bitter a pill for even BJP allies like MDMK and PMK. For instance, MDMK leader Vaiko said promoting just one language would affect national integrity. He said imposing the language of one group of people on others was mischievous and dangerous. "Tamil Nadu will never permit this," he added.

The CBSE directive had wrongly hailed Sanskrit as the "mother" of all languages and the move is a conspiracy to "plant poisonous seeds" in the hearts of students who belong to diverse backgrounds, Vaiko alleged.

CBSE’s Sanskrit Week note riles Tamil Nadu parties - The Times of India

F**k this bloody VIKO. Tamil people have taught him lesson numbers of time but this bloody VIKO is not ready to learn any lesson.

I've seen in real life , Tamils are uncomfortable speaking Hindi , it shows , its very obvious when someone from Gujrat or Mumbai or Delhi gets in their face in hindi and they have to do a force talkback in hindi

They may be Hindus but Hindi is not their language

Hey dumb you wrote Tamils are Vaishnavite and Shaivites, you telling me their Hinduism is different. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko: Hindus everywhere in India uses devotional poetry in Sanskrit and their native languages. Hindus everywhere in India has common religious sites and Tamil Nadu holds prominent Hindu religious sites like Kanchipuram, Rameshwaram and Kanniyakumari ;)

Hindus stole Tamil Dravidian Gods and scriptures and converted them into Aryan Hindu gods and Sanskrit scriptures ......

I've seen in real life , Tamils are uncomfortable speaking Hindi , it shows , its very obvious when someone from Gujrat or Mumbai or Delhi gets in their face in hindi and they have to do a force talkback in hindi

They may be Hindus but Hindi is not their language

Have you seen this among Pashtuns. ;)

DrHamidAchakzai.jpg

:haha:

Since when did Pakistani's get independent?
-If Pakistani's were independent they would have rejected aid from US,

So Does India(Google,World Bank,List of Countries with Foriegn aid recieved)
-they would have not allowed US military to get away after bombing its soldiers at Salala,

Again Google,Chinese troops,Within Indian Territory for Months,Even forced indian troops to move out from there own territory)
-not allowed US to bomb Pakistan every other week,

Google,Pakistan,1 BSF killed 3 injured,No response to Pakistan,Letting Pakistan bomb its people and do nothing(Source last week)
-allowed Raymond Davis to get away,

How is this part of independency?

-stopped Gulf princes and kings to shoot endangered bird in Pakistan
- among many other things.

Are you this stupid?
These are not signs of 'independence', these are signs of dependence.

Indeed, and is the reason why i have always maintained that indians never were independent.Even the tamil are being forced to be rulder under the North indians forever whom history is only of glory like we Pakistanis and ofcourse independent

Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) deleted the demand for Dravida Nadu from the party programme in 1960, and abandoned it completely in 1963.

May be but now they have realized that the future is only being independent and not to be ruled by someone from punjab throughout our history.

Have you seen this among Pashtuns. ;)

DrHamidAchakzai.jpg
people value their own language and there is nothing wrong with that and that's the whole point

why someone whose mother tongue is Tamil should be forced to do a 'Sanskrit week' specially when neither is it spoken the same way neither is it written then same way.

Pashto , Urdu , Punjabi , Baluchi , Seriaki etc etc at least have the same alphabets , that is not the case with Tamil and Hindi , they are COMPLETELY separate , both in spoken and written form

Gujarati?Modi?Khuda ka naam maano.

Yes The people of Nitish kumar also are by default Pakistani

There was no thing such as pakistan 67 years ago but only Bharat aka Aryavart. The current pakistan was also a part of Bharat. so by default pakistanis are Bhartiya or as the British call us Indians.
btw Nitish Kumar doesn't own Biharis...:lol:

May be but now they have realized that the future is only being independent and not to be ruled by someone from punjab throughout our history.

Dislike for Punjab is unique to Pakistan only, in Pakistan anybody can form government by winning in Punjab only giving no political representation to Pashtuns, Baloch, Sindhis and Muhajirs in the government. ;)

:haha:
So Does India(Google,World Bank,List of Countries with Foriegn aid recieved)
Nope. India does not take official aid. Any aid is given to NGO's. Naught to do with GoI.
Pakistani Govt takes aid from the world.
Not independence.
Again Google,Chinese troops,Within Indian Territory for Months,Even forced indian troops to move out from there own territory)
Nope. that is grey territory between India and China. Both claim it, both patrol it. And both sides never shoot at each other.
Pakistani border on the other hand is internationally recognized including by the US.
Yet US comes and massacres Pakistani soldiers at Salala without any worry.
US comes and bombs Pakistani territory every week.

Google,Pakistan,1 BSF killed 3 injured,No response to Pakistan,Letting Pakistan bomb its people and do nothing(Source last week)
Wrong again. Pull up number of deaths on Indo-Pak border and you will find India has killed more Pakistani's than Pakistani's have killed Indians in the last year:)

How is this part of independency?
Are you this stupid?
Indeed, and is the reason why i have always maintained that indians never were independent.Even the tamil are being forced to be rulder under the North indians forever whom history is only of glory like we Pakistanis and ofcourse independent

Exactly. Pakistan is not independent.
Pakistan is dependent on everyone else. Its a basket case waiting for aid from everyone from US to Saudi Arabia.

So no people who want independence would look to Pakistan because Pakistani people are not independent. They can be killed at will by foreign country's military to foreign countries people(like Raymond Davis) and get away with it.

people value their own language and there is nothing wrong with that and that's the whole point

why someone whose mother tongue is Tamil should be forced to do a 'sanskrit week' specially when neither is it spoken the same way neither is it written then same way.

The word of wisdom coming from a Pakistani who consider their own native Pakistani languages as villager's languages and want to copycat Lucknowi Urdu. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yes The people of Nitish kumar also are by default Pakistani

Err.... those would be similar to the guys languishing in camps in Bangladesh regretting every moment of their lives that they chose to want to be Pakistanis......Get those Biharis into Pakistan & then we can talk about the other Biharis........

Last edited:
may be..i think you have met a srilankan muslim... they also speak Tamil as their mother tongue..
yes,they are more pakistanis ,like our butthurt manlion..

Not surprising.met a taxi driver from Nepal in 2010-11 in UAE and believe me he told me we are forcing the local govt to put Urdu as compulsory in the education system :D

No,I am talking about tamil from India.many of them.One of them worked for my cousin(Typing shop) and he had similar feeling

Tamil are independent People Like Pakistanis.This is the reason i have always said that Tamil and sikh are by default Pakistanis

Really? so Independent people are by default pakistanis just because pakistanis are Independent? why not the other way round like pakistanis are Indians because pakistanis are independent like Indians? :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom