What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

please don't insult us by calling us that,there is no greater insult than this in the world:mad:

to be a indian?

:lol: Thanks for the laugh.... Funniest post for today.

Please travel to Chennai and ask how many Tamils want to join you

No one want them to join us.We are only in favour of Independent "Tamilistan".

We are also in favor of azad balochistan, sindhudesh and pashtunistan and 2-3 more countries :lol:

We don't care as the ideology of Pakistan will remain alive.Don't be surprised if all south asian by 2020 are called Pakistanis

You can cry us a river, most of the Tamils consider Sanskrit language as the part of their Tamil Hindu heritage and 90% Tamils are Hindus. ;)

No they don't , they know their religion is different from Indian Hindus, their Gods are patrons of their language and cultural - heritage

The authority of the hymns were established with the Saivities calling the Tevaram as Tamil Marai (meaning Tamil Veda), while Vaishnavities called the Nalayira Divya Prabandham as Dravida Veda

Tevaram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes it is true,Tamil were converted into hinduism under sword.I am more than sure,One day they indeed will realize as to how they are fooled under united india keeping them below there potential.

Tamilistan

Tamil are independent People Like Pakistanis.This is the reason i have always said that Tamil and sikh are by default Pakistanis
Since when did Pakistani's get independent?
-If Pakistani's were independent they would have rejected aid from US,
-they would have not allowed US military to get away after bombing its soldiers at Salala,
-not allowed US to bomb Pakistan every other week,
-allowed Raymond Davis to get away,
-stopped Gulf princes and kings to shoot endangered bird in Pakistan
- among many other things.

These are not signs of 'independence', these are signs of dependence.

Yes it is true,Tamil were converted into hinduism under sword.I am more than sure,One day they indeed will realize as to how they are fooled under united india keeping them below there potential.

Tamilistan
Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) deleted the demand for Dravida Nadu from the party programme in 1960, and abandoned it completely in 1963.

Back
Top Bottom