What's new

Tamil Nadu Assembly Calls for Probe Into Sri Lanka's Alleged War Crimes

I WAS BORN IN SRI LANKA I DONT HAVE CITIZENSHIP BUT I LOVE IT

SRILANKA DONT INVADE OR INTERFERE IN OTHER COUNTRY

I LOVE CEYLON TEA :)

Awesome.. I reckon you're of Bangladeshi heritage ? Irrespective mate.. You're a honorary Machun.. :cheers:

Awesome.. I reckon you're of Bangladeshi heritage ? Irrespective mate.. You're a honorary Machun.. :cheers:

yes Bangladeshi heritage :) but sadly the war start then everyone rushed to leave
i would have been stay there longer , that is why i said no need to open old wound
Sri lanka is the next rising star with Bangladesh and other countries

F'rs have no other work or what... this is only going to increase the hate towards the tamils in Srilanka.... bloody politicians use every opportunities for votes..

If don't know something stay away from topic. Eelam is a sentimental issue for tamils.

Dude... I know the issue more than you... either TN or IN governemnt is in the position to something about it as of now. Rajapaksha out of the office doesn't mean he's one man... still he holds a good influence in Sri lanka touching him now only would come around and bite India.... Indian gov is well aware of it, that's why they've not opened this issue..

why are you against tis project???

You know more? okay. No, India helped SL to eliminate LTTE and innocent tamils that is why hesitating to support tamil issue.

Yeah tamils against project , if tamils sees singalese in Tamilnadu . Tamils will assault singalese even they not hesitate to kill them ,TN govt can't assure security for singalese. If India want this project badly then do it from kerala no issue from our side.

Tamil politicians are bunch of bastards.....They first let the SL army slaughter the Tamils in SL...they did even voice any concerns in the first place when this was happening....Now they are using this as a vote bank politics....

Now TN Assembly is passing a bill asking for International probe in SL...well ask them wipe their *** with that passed bill paper....

Bunch of PIMPS...

Don't speak like a stupid TN govt and TN people are two different things that time . Thus people thrown that govt. and brought ADIMK.

You Squeeze where you've to then the policy would change... In sri lanka there's no Anti-India Government now.. use the best opportunities to reduce the heat between the countries... And you need to Understand there's no permanent ally or Enemies... we're engaging friendly with the same US who came to invade us.

I don't know about it... but TN politicians are too predictable... with pro government in SriLanka i don't see the reason TN governemt blocking this project.. if they're blocking then some insane MLA or MP would have already raised the voice against the project

SL govt. is anti-India / Pro -India is not matters to us. Criminals should be punished , either UN have to conduct plebiscite in SL for separate Eelam or SL govt. should give equal rights like singalese.

1) we are not Russia.
2) we invaded their country.
3) don't be a emotional fool.

Don't speak like idiot who invaded??. They came from bengal not tamils.

Last edited:
Don't speak like a stupid TN govt and TN people are two different things that time . Thus people thrown that govt. and brought ADIMK.

I am not a great fan of Tamil Nadu politicians....But I must say DMK fcuked Sri Lankan Tamils....That one eyed bastard Mr. Karunanidhi...he should he hung first....

I dont know what AIADMK would have done if they were in power at that time....

Let see what difference this resolution that was passed in TN assembly will make....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom