What's new

Tamil heroes attack weak Sinhalese chauvinist in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a a weird thread. Reminds me of a Sri Lankan Tamil guy in Sydney who used to sleep with random Sinhalese girls (thats what he claimed) to avenge the atrocities the Sinhalese committed against the Tamil minority. :sarcastic:

An independent Tamil land carved out of Sri Lanka is a lost cause. The Lankan Tamil youth should look into reconciliation and work hard to improve the conditions of their people, both in Sri Lanka and abroad.

first of all there is no "Tamil Areas" in Sri Lanka. Tamil percentage of the North is 9 lakhs which is around 5% of population of SL. Rest of the Tamils live around the country.

yeah, when someone died, there is a pain to close relatives, we can understand that.
Don't quote him. Let him carry on.

What a a weird thread. Reminds me of a Sri Lankan Tamil guy in Sydney who used to sleep with random Sinhalese girls (thats what he claimed) to avenge the atrocities the Sinhalese committed against the Tamil minority. :sarcastic:

That's seriously fucked up. :lol:

first of all there is no "Tamil Areas" in Sri Lanka. Tamil percentage of the North is 9 lakhs which is around 5% of population of SL. Rest of the Tamils live around the country.

yeah, when someone died, there is a pain to close relatives, we can understand that.
More lies, I know it's hard for you and your ego to understand this but it's fact. No need to lie about it and everything else.

An independent Tamil land carved out of Sri Lanka is a lost cause. The Lankan Tamil youth should look into reconciliation and work hard to improve the conditions of their people, both in Sri Lanka and abroad.
Why should we reconcile with them? They committed a genocide against us, the stuff that Sri Lankan Tamil youth including myself have seen with there own eyes would have scarred themselves for life. Why should we reconcile?

damn....this new guy is full of hate.......
does he think that news of ganging up on some sinhalese guy,,,gonna change anythng..:tsk:

Why should we reconcile with them? They committed a genocide against us, the stuff that Sri Lankan Tamil youth including myself have seen with there own eyes would have scarred themselves for life. Why should we reconcile?

You should cause that is the only pragmatic thing to do. Fighting a losing battle isn't going to achieve you much. Focus your energy and activism into something constructive, will be much more satisfying and effective.

With so much spotlight on Srilankan civil war and all that destruction that it caused Srilanka, the Sinhalese would be stupid to not give the Tamil minorities their rightful political share now. And when the opportunity comes, and it has, the Srilankan Tamils should have their leaders ready. Leaders who will rise up to the occasion and work for the betterment of the Tamils and Sri Lanka.

You should cause that is the only pragmatic thing to do. Fighting a losing battle isn't going to achieve you much. Focus your energy and activism into something constructive, will be much more satisfying and effective.

With so much spotlight on Srilankan civil war and all that destruction that it caused Srilanka, the Sinhalese would be stupid to not give the Tamil minorities their rightful political share now. And when the opportunity comes, and it has, the Srilankan Tamils should have their leaders ready. Leaders who will rise up to the occasion and work for the betterment of the Tamils and Sri Lanka.
baccho ko yeh baatein samajh nahi aayegi......

it may be not your problem but your politicians cry about it, so what should I say now? :D

Believe me, if they actually wanted to do something, you will know. What's happening now is just show shining. Elections are up. Post elections, it will be back to normal.

Cut the crap. We are not afraid of anyone's threats. They will never get autonomy in North. That's a wet dream of those who want to separate the country. There's plenty room for Tamils to progress inside current system. For instance one of our former foreign ministers was a Tamil. Hell! even our current Cricket caption is a Tamil.

Cut the crap. We are not afraid of anyone's threats. They will never get autonomy in North. That's a wet dream of those who want to separate the country. There's plenty room for Tamils to progress inside current system. For instance one of our former foreign ministers was a Tamil. Hell! even our current Cricket caption is a Tamil.

Rightful political share doesnt mean autonomy :cuckoo:

Having a political share is not based on ethnic groups in Sri lanka. The only racist feature of our constitution is that the president has to be Sinhalese.

Having a political share is not based on ethnic groups in Sri lanka. The only racist feature of our constitution is that the president has to be Sinhalese.

Bottom line is Srilanka needs to address the Tamil grievances which triggered the separatist civil war. Tamil and Sinhalese should be treated as equals, as one should be in any modern democracy.

Bottom line is Srilanka needs to address the Tamil grievances which triggered the separatist civil war. Tamil and Sinhalese should be treated as equals, as one should be in any modern democracy.
President has to be from the majority. That's pretty normal mate. Sri Lanka is different from India. Perhaps that's why it's hard for you to understand the problem in the country. Besides Tamil is even one of the official languages of Sri Lanka.

It's because Sinhalese are weaker, this happened in Wembley near me. If I was there it would have been a lot worse for Sinhala genocide mongerer.
weaker my *** thats why they defeated the tamils? today there is no more tamil tigers because the sinhalese were the better people in the end.

Why you guys think Tamils are the only minority group in Sri Lanka? Every citizen has equal rights in SL. This issue is with some group of Tamils who live in the northern part not with the rest of Tamils in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom