What's new

Tamil heroes attack weak Sinhalese chauvinist in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we are much specialized in counter terrorism.

Few years from now and some Tamil person will write a history book claiming Tamils were the original inhabitants of Wembly and "voila". New struggle for Tamil homeland will begin. Mark my word.
Is Sri Lankan interpretation of "counter terrorism" means murder and rape of civilians?

We only kill terrorists.
I'd post pictures of the mutilated women and children but that's hardly appropriate for this forum but I will ask you if they are terrorists in your view?

I'd post pictures of the mutilated women and children but that's hardly appropriate for this forum but I will ask you if they are terrorists in your view?

Are you sure they were killed by Sri Lanka army?

What about LTTE they could have carried out the attack because LTTE was known for it's brutality.

Are you sure they were killed by Sri Lanka army?

What about LTTE they could have carried out the attack because LTTE was known for it's brutality.
Many deaths of Tamil civilians have been confirmed by neutral correspondents in fact members of my family have seen it for themselves.

Many deaths of Tamil civilians have been confirmed by neutral correspondents in fact members of my family have seen it for themselves.

Neautral? :woot::woot::woot:

There were no neutral party in Sri Lankan civil war.

BTW I'm sorry for your family. Those things shouldn't have happen in Sri Lanka. We were like brothers and sisters. :)

Neautral? :woot::woot::woot:

There were no neutral party in Sri Lankan civil war.

BTW I'm sorry for your family. Those things shouldn't have happen in Sri Lanka. We were like brothers and sisters. :)
Many western news agencies where there during the final days of the civil war and witnessed the brutality from the Sri Lankan army.

Many western news agencies where there during the final days of the civil war and witnessed the brutality from the Sri Lankan army.

Oh do not tell me they are neutral. That is such a BS statement.

BTW no reporter were allowed in the final war zone.

Oh do not tell me they are neutral. That is such a BS statement.

BTW no reporter were allowed in the final war zone.
Why wouldn't they be neutral? Is there some deep anti Sri Lankan conspiracy?
And many reporters managed to sneak in.

No we are much specialized in counter terrorism.

Few years from now and some Tamil person will write a history book claiming Tamils were the original inhabitants of Wembly and "voila". New struggle for Tamil homeland will begin. Mark my word.
Spot on! And will say Brits are ex Tamils who converted to Christianity. :lol:

From SL team Sinhalese don't seem to look like tamils at all. They are tall and strong phisic compares to south indians. Beating innocent sri lankan in group of 10 is nor bravery.

What are you talking about lmao.

You know it very well rajput tomar.

From SL team Sinhalese don't seem to look like tamils at all. They are tall and strong phisic compares to south indians. Beating innocent sri lankan in group of 10 is nor bravery.
Tamils are hardly weak lmao. This is not a Pakistanis argument and I don't want too offend you so please refrain from making stereotypical remarks.

You know it very well rajput tomar.
What the **** is a "rajput tomar". I don't speak any north indian/pakistani language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom