What's new

Tamil heroes attack weak Sinhalese chauvinist in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamils are hardly weak lmao. This is not a Pakistanis argument and I don't want too offend you so please refrain from making stereotypical remarks.

What the **** is a "rajput tomar". I don't speak any north indian/pakistani language.

I wonder what will be your next ethinicity after tamil to troll, ashamed of being Rajasthan rajput? You said they looked weak, while one can clearly see Sinhalese are anything but weak compared to Tamils.

From SL team Sinhalese don't seem to look like tamils at all. They are tall and strong phisic compares to south indians. Beating innocent sri lankan in group of 10 is nor bravery.

Having known Tamils bro, I have come across plenty that are bigger than Sinhla people. Anyway, this really isn't our fight and we should stay neutral. Tamils have no issue with us. These things can become very messy.

Having known Tamils bro, I have come across plenty that are bigger than Sinhla people. Anyway, this really isn't our fight and we should stay neutral. Tamils have no issue with us. These things can become very messy.

This guy is troll anyway, i was just talking about SL cricket team and South Indians i see.

Who is Rajput Tomar? o_O

I wonder what will be your next ethinicity after tamil to troll, ashamed of being Rajasthan rajput? You said they looked weak, while one can clearly see Sinhalese are anything but weak compared to Tamils.
You seriously need to explain what you are talking about in simpler terms.
Sinhalese are very weak compared to Tamils, a few thousand tamil rebels gave nightmares to lanka army.

This guy is troll anyway, i was just talking about SL cricket team and South Indians i see.

Really? Oh ok bro. I say let the mods handle it. But if he isn't we should give everyone a fair chance.

Really? Oh ok bro. I say let the mods handle it. But if he isn't we should give everyone a fair chance.
I don't even know who this guy is, I don't even know what a "rajput tomar" is?

I don't even know who this guy is, I don't even know what a "rajput tomar" is?

Ah ok, like I said we shouldn't rush to conclusions. It's cool and welcome to the forum.

Why wouldn't they be neutral? Is there some deep anti Sri Lankan conspiracy?

Do you take Sri Lankan media as neutral. The same is applied to the Western media.

Well conspiracy is there but it is not that deep. We already know it. :P

And many reporters managed to sneak in.

Yeah right.

Finally manlion has found another homeless bitter terrorist bum mate to spread vitriolic hate and troll the threads.. The quality of PDF have increased ten fold.. :lol:

Btw @WebMaster , @Oscar .. Is internationally banned Terrorist's or their insignia allowed to be propagated in open forums like PDF ?? Just a query

Finally manlion has found another homeless bitter terrorist bum mate to spread vitriolic hate and troll the threads.. The quality of PDF have increased ten fold.. :lol:

Btw @WebMaster , @Oscar .. Is internationally banned Terrorist's or their insignia allowed to be propagated in open forums like PDF ?? Just a query

Are you saying this Tamil guy has a terrorism supporting avatar?

Are you saying this Tamil guy has a terrorism supporting avatar?

Yep.. He is sporting the insignia of Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE).. A designated Terrorist org, Globally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom