What's new

Tamil heroes attack weak Sinhalese chauvinist in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you take Sri Lankan media as neutral. The same is applied to the Western media.

Well conspiracy is there but it is not that deep. We already know it. :P

Yeah right.
Okay, you are seriously over stating Sri Lankas place in this world. Why would anyone randomly go against some little island in South Asia?
Western Media merely reported what they seen with there own eyes and you need to accept the atrocities committed.

Please remove your avatar in 12 hours or you will be banned.

Thanks!
Sir, with all due respect it's not a terrorist flag, it's the flag of Tamil Eelam. It's used in many places in the west and is not illegal.
w85boo.jpg

2s6wjh2.jpg

Don't listen to @Gibbs propaganda,

Last edited:
It's because Sinhalese are weaker, this happened in Wembley near me. If I was there it would have been a lot worse for Sinhala genocide mongerer.

And if I was there you wouldn't have been able to use your fingers to type that message.

Eight and nine years was not enough.

this is random,i see many sinhalese n SL Tamizh people being normal to each other,stop it please.

And if I was there you wouldn't have been able to use your fingers to type that message.

Eight and nine years was not enough.
Don't threaten me Indian, I got Indian friends so I will hold my tongue.

@NW21Tamil this is a place for debate not gang war. you might be banned if you carry on like this.. a bengali was banned earlier due to same reason.

Okay, you are seriously over stating Sri Lankas place in this world. Why would anyone randomly go against some little island in South Asia?
Western Media merely reported what they seen with there own eyes and you need to accept the atrocities committed.

Sir, with all due respect it's not a terrorist flag, it's the flag of Tamil Eelam. It's used in many places in the west and is not illegal.
w85boo.jpg

2s6wjh2.jpg

Don't listen to @Gibbs propaganda,

haha just another Tamil terror fan...

by the way Are you Indian Tamil or Sri Lankan Tamil?

How am I a Tamil terror fan? I am a Tamil justice fan and your hatred if Tamils is obvious to all.
I am from what will soon be Tamil Eelam.

this is random,i see many sinhalese n SL Tamizh people being normal to each other,stop it please.
If it happens in Sri Lanka it's because the Tamils there are oppressed and not allowed to speak there mind and if they do they are beaten or they "disappear".

How am I a Tamil terror fan? I am a Tamil justice fan and your hatred if Tamils is obvious to all.
I am from what will soon be Tamil Eelam.

There are plenty of Tamil political parties in here but the image you have previously used is flag of terror organization which is banned in many countries.

lol boy, there is no difference in it. Tamil eelam or eelam Tamils means Tamils who live in Sinhelam, in other words Tamils who live in Sinhala land.

Now don't pull us into this. Like I have said before, I am a Tam and SL is not my problem.

Now don't pull us into this. Like I have said before, I am a Tam and SL is not my problem.

it may be not your problem but your politicians cry about it, so what should I say now? :D

There are plenty of Tamil political parties in here but the image you have previously used is flag of terror organization which is banned in many countries.

lol boy, there is no difference in it. Tamil eelam or eelam Tamils means Tamils who live in Sinhelam, in other words Tamils who live in Sinhala land.
Tamils are oppressed in Sri Lanka, many false encounters occur.
Do you remember when all those countries visited Sri Lanka for a conference and Sri Lankan government where saying there was no oppression in Tamil areas? When David Cameron visited there where women screaming and crying on the roads and people begging him for help. That says it all really.

Tamils are oppressed in Sri Lanka, many false encounters occur.
Do you remember when all those countries visited Sri Lanka for a conference and Sri Lankan government where saying there was no oppression in Tamil areas? When David Cameron visited there where women screaming and crying on the roads and people begging him for help. That says it all really.

first of all there is no "Tamil Areas" in Sri Lanka. Tamil percentage of the North is 9 lakhs which is around 5% of population of SL. Rest of the Tamils live around the country.

yeah, when someone died, there is a pain to close relatives, we can understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom