What's new

Tallest Buddha statue to be built on Bali, Indonesia

Indonesia even has a statue to attract Jewish tourist, although we do not have diplomatic relations with Israel. :cheesy:

menorah-yahudi.jpg

234324_171381_Yahudi_Manado_Sinagog.jpg

Jehadis are terrorists not Bhagat Singh,he died for the country and is one of the most remembered freedom fighters in,Pakistanis can continue being ungrateful.

are not jehadi in afghanistan dying for their country too? and india supporting the occupiers?

bhagat singh was a terrorist, he deployed terror as his weapon to spread his message

are not jehadi in afghanistan dying for their country too?

bhagat singh was a terrorist, he deployed terror as his weapon to spread his message
Just dying doesn't prove anything,the purpose is what matters.
If dying is the only measure,armies must be terrorists too.
He fought against the oppressors,purpose was freedom of the country.
THe people you are talking about are fighting for an entity that exists only in books and imagination.
Stop trolling.

Just dying doesn't prove anything,the purpose is what matters.
If dying is the only measure,armies must be terrorists too.
THe people you are talking about are fighting for an entity that exists only in books and imagination.
Stop trolling.

so they arnt fighting for any purpose, dude you just wrote

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...tue-built-bali-indonesia-3.html#ixzz2JkbLbs5p

talibans fighting against the oppressor (americans) for the purose of both their religion and their country

and india is supporting that oppressor, and india always supports oppressor like how india gets aids from british(the oppressor) if they were oppressor please by all means reject british aid

you guys are twisted you know that

there was no india which existed before the british, the hindu term was invented by muslims and the british, the term india also was invented by them, muslims from central asia ruled india for 800 years and thats reality

stop indulging into your bhagwat geeta and other hindu fantasy stories

How can I show it to you? You claimed he was Pakistani....the onus of showing his passport is on you.

i also meant that he is not indian, so you need to back it up, for a pakistani i said that there was no india before 1947 and so he was pakistani as he was born in whats now pakistan

so my claim is on that fact, if you say he is indian then you need to show his indian passport

Talibans are Druglord/Warlord

and who is hamid kerzai :lol:

actually during the period of talibans, the drug production actually got minimal because there was severe penalties for drug production, if you are knowlegable you knew that before you opened your mouth

plus the american main income is the drug prodtion not talibans, the drug production has increased, hamid kerzai half brother who got killed some time ago was a well known drug lord

and who is hamid kerzai :lol:

actually during the period of talibans, the drug production actually got minimal because there was severe penalties for drug production, if you are knowlegable you knew that before you opened your mouth

plus the american main income is the drug prodtion not talibans, the drug production has increased, hamid kerzai half brother who got killed some time ago was a well known drug lord

A puppet...
kermit-karzai.jpg

& what are the Taliban doing to fund their war :)

& what are the Taliban doing to fund their war :)

talibans are fighting wars themselves they are not the US government funding the war and thats they are made for i mean they are born as gun bearers and fighting people

Sigh.
Buddhism is not about being the tallest, the loudest, the richest or the proudest.
Humility and equanimity is more important than ostentatious glamour. This we learnt from India, yet the teachings seems to slip as people grasp for more and more in a race for wealth in a transcendental illusion of a world.

Comrades, pray to the Buddha whithin not with words of wind, but with action and correctness of self and one day we will all transcend Samsara.
The Indians of today dont have much to teach, but their ancient sages and monks spoke and taught eternal wisdom, a true gift to the world.

bhagat singh was a terrorist

on the topic, well congrats, we are happy as pakistanis, buddhism thrived in pakistan and it had many of its major learning centres like taxila, gandhara etc

What???Are you out of your mind??....If Bhgat Singh was terrorist..then you and your forefather would have still be the slaves of British people...You idiot...Of course terrorist can not understand the difference between a freedom fighter and a terrorist person...

What???Are you out of your mind??....If Bhgat Singh was terrorist..then you and your forefather would have still be the slaves of British people...You idiot...Of course terrorist can not understand the difference between a freedom fighter and a terrorist person...

"One man terrorist is another man freedom fighter"

"One man terrorist is another man freedom fighter"

I understand....but at the time of bhagat singh ....there was not any other man...there was only one man ...called INDIA....Anyway leave this topic...I am sorry to post out of topic post...but it was very insulting for me the way poster was posting stuff....

On the topic....Congrats to you guys...

Back
Top Bottom