What's new

Taliban video speaks of ‘revenge on military’

No not really it's the truth, i'm just giving it how it is ,it's the only way you can save yourself otherwise Pakistan won't be able to Survive your going to need to Destroy Zia's Pakistan and work to Jinnah's, the root problems comes from Saudi Arabia and the gulf where they fund extremism in Pakistan. You going to need to also Destroy all the Taliban and all the Radical Pakistani's.

Thanks for the pep talk--your words of wisdom is a revelation.

And your approach to destroying the Taliban is brilliant! I don't think anyone has ever thought of that, let alone attempted it. You should seriously consider running for office.

And your approach to destroying the Taliban is brilliant! I don't think anyone has ever thought of that, let alone attempted it. You should seriously consider running for office.

Destroying the Taliban will come in Many steps first destroying the radicalism within the Pakistani society and where it's funded from Saudi Arabia and the UAE cut that off , next step is setting Up camps and jailing suspected Radicals and Closing down all Radical Mosques(Camp similar to the German Camps) next option should be an Operation Searchlight( This time India or the world will just turn a Blind eye).

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Pakistan already has a good leader waiting to come back yet the people want to jail and kill him.

Condolences to the family and friends of the soldiers. I am sure Pakistan Army will settle the score.

Yet there are Pakistani's calling for his arrested and wanting to kill, Pakistan gets what it deserve I'm optimistic if Pakistan even Survives beyond 2015.

Musharraf made some bad decisions and now he has to face the music. Nothing wrong with that, his legacy will still be a positive one in Pakistan history. If anything, this is a great development in Pakistan's judiciary. Second, whatever your glass half-empty assessment of Pakistan, it will survive beyond your shelf-life not just 2015.

No not really it's the truth, i'm just giving it how it is ,it's the only way you can save yourself otherwise Pakistan won't be able to Survive your going to need to Destroy Zia's Pakistan and work to Jinnah's, the root problems comes from Saudi Arabia and the gulf where they fund extremism in Pakistan. You going to need to also Destroy all the Taliban and all the Radical Pakistani's.

No its not, its just your opinion.

Condolences to the family and friends of the soldiers. I am sure Pakistan Army will settle the score.

Musharraf made some bad decisions and now he has to face the music. Nothing wrong with that, his legacy will still be a positive one in Pakistan history. If anything, this is a great development in Pakistan's judiciary. Second, whatever your glass half-empty assessment of Pakistan, it will survive beyond your shelf-life not just 2015.

No its not, its just your opinion.

We will have to see won't we.

Yet it tells what is exactly wrong with Pakistan and what needs to be done.

Destroying the Taliban will come in Many steps first destroying the radicalism within the Pakistani society and where it's funded from Saudi Arabia and the UAE cut that off , next step is setting Up camps and jailing suspected Radicals and Closing down all Radical Mosques(Camp similar to the German Camps) next option should be an Operation Searchlight( This time India or the world will just turn a Blind eye).

You got it all wrong, I had the privilege of talking to a psychological warfare expert that was imbedded with the special forces (NATO soldier) when he was in Afghanistan. From his experience much of the Taliban is a manifestation of no education, no money, and no jobs.

The Taliban often recruit uneducated teenagers or even kids, according to him (and I agree) people at that age especially those without education can be made to believe anything. One funny thing he told me is that if you tell some of the potential Taliban recruit or Taliban that Lady Gaga is bad and that you should only listen to Katy Perry than they will absolutely believe it. In other words some of these people are dumb as nails and can be manipulated into doing anything.

You got it all wrong, I had the privilege of talking to a psychological warfare expert that was imbedded with the special forces (NATO soldier) when he was in Afghanistan. From his experience much of the Taliban is a manifestation of no education, no money, and no jobs.

The Taliban often recruit uneducated teenagers or even kids, according to him (and I agree) people at that age especially those without education can be made to believe anything. One funny thing he told me is that if you tell some of the potential Taliban recruit or Taliban that Lady Gaga is bad and that you should only listen to Katy Perry than they will absolutely believe it. In other words some of these people are dumb as nails and can be manipulated into doing anything.

What Taliban are you talking about the TTP or the Afghani ones ? the Afghan Taliban wants to kick NATO out the Pakistani one wants to turn Pakistan into a Talibanized state. Pakistan is low on cash and spends most of it's money on it's military it has fear paranoid fear of India hence development of Pakistan is cut , the Aid Pakistan receives is either sent to swiss bank accounts or spent on weapons from China. also the Gulf States such as Saudi Arabia are funding Madarassa(AKA Taliban Factories). the ISI also uses the Taliban for it's own game in Afghanistan, Personally I thought you would be happy to see Pakistan fall apart for what it did during the 79-89 Soviet-Afghan war.

Precisely.

Again, No it doesn't.

It simply points out what is wrong with Pakistan in your opinion. Some may share your view, others may not. I do not.

Of Course Pakistani's won't share that I understand however in the west we know exactly whats wrong even your best friend China knows whats wrong.

RIP to the deceased. Power to the pakistani people to take care of these terrorists.

Of Pakistani's won't share that I understand however the in the west we know exactly whats wrong even your best friend China knows what wrong.

The West doesn't know what to do exactly in Afghanistan, I wouldn't bother with your exactly opinion of Pakistan, which is far more complex.

Re-read, ptldM3's post and see if it makes a dent in your brain.

Bl00dy bast@rds!! And these punks shout "God is great" after this pogrom! Which God are they meaning? They'll sure burn in hell for this dastardly act. Damn cowards, killing soldiers in cold blood with hands tied behind their backs.

The PAF should shower these bozos with phosphorus and napalm bombs so they burn to ashes! This is simply outrageous!

But the moot question is why these soldiers allowed themselves to be taken prisoner? As one of them said, "the Taliban entered the fort and captured us with our weapons". How can that be possible for this rag tag circus to just walk in and herd them out with their weapons? Did they surrender because they had run out of ammo?

This is unbelievable! The Paramilitary I think need a lot more training from the Army whose ethos is: Last man, last round! And that's what should be inculcated into the paramilitary soldiers. Surrendering must never ever be an option.

The West doesn't know what to do exactly in Afghanistan, I wouldn't bother with your exactly opinion of Pakistan, which is far more complex.

And Pakistan Knows ?

ptldM3 does not know the Afghan Taliban and the Pakistani Taliban have different goals, the Pakistani Taliban want a talibanized state. Pakistan is not in the best condition unlike Afghanistan getting aid from the west. Pakistan can't properly apply it, Pakistan development is halted by it's fear of India hence it must try to continue an arms race it's losing while bigger problems are going on.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Even China knows how bad the problem is they have only invested 1.8 billion of the 25 billion Pakistan asked for. Not to mention the Uighur Terrorists coming from Pakistan in Xinjiang. China should start building a Wall and Mining the Pak China Border.

Back
Top Bottom