What's new

Taliban video speaks of ‘revenge on military’

whata hell is stopping PA? finish these idiots already

Well the Taliban also change their methods and tactics they are a learning enemy. Many years of war they are going to avoid previous mistakes and devise better plans of attack.

that knowledge is built over centuries.

@All

please refrain from using inappropriate language being a defence forum its better that we avoid one line liners and contribute in a way that is above the youtube and chatbox comments

thanks

^^^hold your horses. it was sad but why are you keen to put your nations name in history which will say 'onlynation to go nuclear on their own people'

RIP to dead.

Not easy in those mountains.. but yes these look like a couple of amateurs.. and if caught..
Will not be killed easily.. The pain that awaits them at the hands of the comrades of those who were murdered in that video cannot be measured.
Eventually.. they will beg for death and it will not be given.. such is how vengeance operates.

Well if it was up to me then my priority would be to get hold of that soldier who escaped/ ran away as per the Taliban.
Has he reported back to FC? Or gone underground and actually done the criminal act of abandoning his comrades and deserting his post?

What is not clear is if these kidnapped soldiers were caught unarmed sleeping in their quarters while one of the sentries got killed and the other ran away? Or were they also fighting back but surrendered when they saw they didn’t have any chance. This must have been an outpost not sure a 17 men encampment can really be called a post. But if it must have had good vantage point with at least one machine gun.

The guy who showed his face might not have done with without reason. Because he might be safely sitting in Afghanistan now which TTP leadership finds far more secure and safer than Pakistan.

There must be investigations if these soldiers willingly dropped their weapons or after a fight? We do have some shameful incidents where soldiers surrendered to Taliban or refused to fight the religious terrorists like in Lal Masjid operation. The difference this time is that these guys got killed nonetheless. Reminds me of Gangez Khan’s treatment of enemy where he had his soldiers build a separate pile of enemy soldiers who betrayed their comrades and joined them.

I know I must not misjudge the slain soldiers but I will hold my prayers until it is proven beyond doubt that they didn’t surrender out of cowardice or wilfully.

Inna Lillah E Wa Inna Eleh E Rajeoon.

Rest In Peace.

Pakistan Army must launch a brutal offensive against these animals, that's the only answer.

P.S Can anyone post the video?

And Imran Khan thinks that he can reason with these scums??

RIP to the dead and may GOD bless thier brave souls .. and bring ease to their familes ameen. As per these cowards/terrorist just kill them all specially the ugly bastard in the pics send them all straight to hell where they belong it's time Pakistan as a nation unites to help the armed forces to kill all these bastards just kill em all.

Not sure whether right time to ask, but if the soldiers were israelis/americans/Indians, I am not sure we would have seen much outrage here.

Most people would have gone like...."well its wrong and I condemn BUT..........."

Not so true ... any human life is a losse no matter where they are from we Pakistani's are not animals we human just like anyone else ... but just rem for the record my friend they were Pakistani soliders and this is a Pakistani defence site it serves the reaction correctly what are wanting to expect? if the case was vise versa on another nations defence site the reaction towards the Pakistani soilders would have been the same as you wrote in your last line in the post.

Well the guy who did the shooting made a big mistake by not hiding his face, the ISI would most likely take care of him in couple of days.
RIP to the dead.

If I know ISI then I think that son of a gun should already be taken care of!

Pakistani Government is weak and corrupt until a stronger leadership comes you can expect more of this.

Pakistani Government is weak and corrupt until a stronger leadership comes you can expect more of this.

Thanks for stating the obvious but even if it doesn't appear to be, Pakistan government is under the military. The only thing that hurts Pakistan interest is when government does something against Pakistan stabbing military in the back. Pakistan was much better off under Musharaf Rule.

IMO these animals should not be spared at any cost, killing them is our national and Religious duty. No dialogues with them at all. Incidents like these make my pledge even more strong that no matter what, they are to be dealt with swords, not words. May ALLAH's curse be upon these Kharijis! May ALLAH bless the soul of those martyrs.

IMO these animals should not be spared at any cost, killing them is our national and Religious duty. No dialogues with them at all. Incidents like these make my pledge even more strong that no matter what, they are to be dealt with swords, not words. May ALLAH's curse be upon these Kharijis! May ALLAH bless the soul of those martyrs.

Maybe Pakistan needs another Operation SearchLight.

Back
Top Bottom