What's new

Taliban threaten to target MQM

But i never see you jumping up & down crying abt PML-N, PPP & ANP as terrorist parties.

Who likes PPP and ANP? If anyone here is a supporter of them they would face the same kind of treatment. The fact of the matter is, MQM has been sitting in the government from the last 15-20 years and Sindh is still a war mongering province.

My vote is for PTI or PML-N. You can cry all you want but i will always go with them. They think ahead. Not only have they proved to handle terrorism for other provinces but also have already lead or have created vision for an economic success.

WELL special thnks to MQM who had delayed thier refrendum for the sake IDEAS!
keep co-opreating with army, thts the most important thing!

You have criticized "cowardice" of IK, while praising the bravery of MQM & ANP.

But do you realize that MQM (Muhajirs) & ANP (Pakhtoons) have now turned Hyderabad (after Karachi) into a Killing Field with their mutual Target-Killing?

Please read the newspapers regularly and more carefully.

I don't know that MQM & ANP are really all that praiseworthy. At least IK and his party workers do not indulge in these mafia-like "target-killings"

I don't know that MQM & ANP are really all that praiseworthy. At least IK and his party workers do not indulge in these mafia-like "target-killings"

Well thats because both the former parties have been in existence in one form or other for more than 30 years and PTI for not even a year. Give time and see what Imran bhai does ;)

405078_407743389298792_1842941123_n.jpg

a person who is against the creation of pakistan is speaking about pakistan isnt it funny??

You know what the problem is : no one is sincerely interested in fixing the issue , we lost East Pak because of our careless attitudes , Balochistan has been burning since 60's and all that was done was one military operation after the other , Zia created the monster of Mujahideen and MQM but no one wants to deal with it AND NOW , with the introduction all these external players like US, Iran, India and Saudi Arabia , good luck with finding a solution

Please tell me that is photoshopped please !!!

Well thats because both the former parties have been in existence in one form or other for more than 30 years and PTI for not even a year. Give time and see what Imran bhai does ;)

Wow!
You forget PTI 16 years old?
& what IK has showen us, resignation from parliment, getting popularity with lawyers movement , boyctting the elections, not making any physical protest agianst this PPP govt getting 7 millions to run his party from the jews of US under the names of US/pakistanis , canceling the drone protest in front of UN & now supporting talibans cause he is affraid of them?
Yes we know already, how capable IK is?

Hello Indian.
Please don't come to these threads because they are not meant for you.

Regards,
CB4

I support an all out war between MQM and TTP. They must fight till death to the last man standing. As Pakistan's leading terrorist organizations the two groups are rivals and there is not enough room for both to exist. Let this be the survival of the fittest. MQM Altaf Hussain and TTP Hakimullah Mahsud should both return to Pakistan and lead their forces.

Grab some popcorn ....

This movie worth warching !

What about the innocents who will be caught in between?

I support MQM....crush the taliban.

indians should keep their ****** snot filled noses out.

So please explain why the American backed, supported, armed, trained, nurtured, fed, clothed, TTP are fighting the American backed, supported, armed, trained, nurtured, fed, clothed MQM?

Aren't both MQM and TTP full of Pakistani looking uncircumcized Indians who take their marching orders from Washington, Tel Aviv and New Delhi to sow chaos in the orderly and perfectly functioning state of Pakistan?

Heck, wasn't 9/11 itself a false flag operation done so that USA, India and Israel can take over Pakistani Nuclear Weapons because Pakistan is the leader of the Islamic World?

:D

Pakistanis themselves will destroy Pakistan. No need for india, israel, or the US of A.

Go on my Bihari and UP bros. So what stuff we are made of.

You're a south indian, stfu and keep your nose out.

I'm laughing at some duff3rs here who are calling MQM terrorist, if MQM is terror group than PPP, ANP, PTI, PML-N, PML-Q, etc etc all are terror groups.

Obviously all of these political parties are terrorist groups. You only support MQM due to ethnic affiliation with the terrorist mafia like organization.

I prefer MQM over Taliban

I prefer neither because when i think of those people who are threatened and extorted for money by MQM, its no different from how TTP threaten people into following their extremist interpretation of Islam.

Both are terrorist organizations and both need to be eliminated. If only Pakistan had a special anti-terrorist unit trained to take out high ranking MQM and TTP scums, too bad we don't and these scums are able to control turf at will.

Back
Top Bottom