What's new

Taliban threaten to target MQM

I have no more words to clear this common misconception that MQM is responsible for killings in Karachi. I have given the following:

1) MQM is blamed regardless of the victim, be it an opposite figure or a supporter of MQM.
2) It is not taken into account by people that MQM is from amongst Karachiites, they have families here and not in any other part of the country so they can never want a destabilized Karachi.

But who cares. Atleast not my fellow Pakistanis.

My dear friend. all the target killers have their families in Karachi. All the street criminals have their families in Karachi. Most of the extortionists live with their families in Karachi.

Most of them, if not all of these criminals belong one way or another to MQM, PPP and ANP. Karachi's extortion market is 8 crore rupees per day. Do you think MQM will not take part in such a lucrative market when it plays the mazloom party all the time so well? It will be very stupid if it does not.

So its not MQM mazloomiat. Its part of the government and thus part of the corrupt system. All questions we have for the government regarding its incompetence, corruption, lack of law and order and general callousness towards common man's plight are for MQM too! If MQM does not want to answer these questions, it should not be part of the government.

Its a simple thing. If you are government, you should be seen to be doing something as a government. If you cant deliver, then leave the government, sit in the opposition.

The followers of MQM cant complain they did not get the opportunity. They did. But in order to hide its connivance with the exploiting system, it does some cheap stunts like this referendum and making strong statements against taliban while MQM is doing a higher level of militancy than TTP could imagine.

Why would pashtuns support their own killers? those few pathans in MQM are the type of pashtuns who would even sell their mothers for money.

but the question is of the political killing or ethnic killing, MQM kills ANP, ANP kills MQM, where is the point of 'pashtun killing', in this way there is also a mahajir killing by pashtuns because of the reaction

MQM has no place to smuggle weapons, but peshawar is ANP hot bed where most of the weapons are smuggled by ANP a pashtun party

people say MQM plays mahajir card, so be it, if a pashtun can play a pashtun card

but the reality is there is no mahajir in ANP but there are thousands of pashtuns in MQM, so who us wrong, one can easily decide

also will you take responsible of pashtuns destroying the rail way of pakista, if they can destroy railway they can also destroy karachi

They can come to Karachi to fight MQM, MQM will crush them mercilessly.

Also TTP terrorist supporting BLA terrorist shows that both are terrorist organization.

My friend do you know anything about guerilla warfare ? You say "MQM will crush them mercilessly" , do you know how and where , I am afraid MQM has no target but TTP , yes they have a very visible target , I think its Nine Zero whatever road :-))

whats wrong being in government? isnt the opposition the status quo??, being in opposition every time will make you say that MQM always opposes the system and cries.

You guys are pathetic lot and will be condemned to follow a party like MQM. Good Luck in your pursuits.

My friend do you know anything about guerilla warfare ? You say "MQM will crush them mercilessly" , do you know how and where , I am afraid MQM has no target but TTP , yes they have a very visible target , I think its Nine Zero whatever road :-))

90 known by all nothing hidden , but talibani rats know very well their whole economy is at stake .. they can only join quetta shura or drown themselves in arabian sea

one terrorist gang threatening the other.So karachi will witness another type of GANG WAR:what:

why? you cant argue any more and resort to personal attacks?

canada main beth kar bakwas karna asan hai yar par kitni karay ...jab kuch pata hi hai hai karachi kay baray main .. cheap shots personal attacks are routine here , yeh sesional mendak hain i have seen many over the years at pdf .. thoray din tar tar tar phir ghaib ..lol

one terrorist gang threatening the other.So karachi will witness another type of GANG WAR:what:

I will repeat again , there cant be a war in guerilla warfare , MQM will be the "biggest loser" if TTP makes up in mind in the much needed "cleanup"

90 known by all nothing hidden , but talibani rats know very well their whole economy is at stake .. they can only join quetta shura or drown themselves in arabian sea

I Don't understand your point my friend , does MQM has any clue how to target TTP , is MQM more informed than ISI

canada main beth kar bakwas karna asan hai yar par kitni karay ...jab kuch pata hi hai hai karachi kay baray main .. cheap shots personal attacks are routine here , yeh sesional mendak hain i have seen many over the years at pdf .. thoray din tar tar tar phir ghaib ..lol

Issi tarah London mein beth kar bakwaas karna bahut he asaan hai. Itna dum hai to apnay leader ko bolo Karachi mein aakar bakwaas karey. haraam zaada itney logo ko qatal karkey bhe bakwaas kar taa hai.

Tum MQM waley sudhro gaye nahee.

Hum tau kaheen jaaney waley nahee. Leikan MQM key terrorism aur saath mei TTP ka khatma ho kar rahey gaa inshallah.

Siasat karna hai tau dehshat gardee kay beghair karo.

(A very good post by The green 1)

FOR MQM fan boys to answer :

- Why mqm's leadership accepted NRO ? if they wanted quaid e azam ka Pakistan why did they accept it ?

- provide concrete proof that mqm wants Quaid e azam ka Pakistan ?

- provide proof mqms total income and expenditure in london and in Pakistan ?

- provide proof that mqm didnt kill Salahuddin sahab.

- provide proof that mqm didnt deskin major kaleem and throw him over electrical main lines

- provide proof governor sindh wasnt involved in Hakeem saeeds murder

- provide proof that mqm didnt kill Khalid bin waleed over Eid ul azha animal skin issue

- provide proof that you arnt sitting in 90 and posting counter arguements with out facts.

Enough of proof sh!t or you wana play more ??

first you need to do is provide proofs that MQM was involved in all of these

jao shahbash beta

when did i ever say i defend or support Zulfiqar Mirza?
Joot maat bool. Again i will say tum MQM fanboys ko masoom banay ka bohot shok hain :rofl::rofl:

But i never see you jumping up & down crying abt PML-N, PPP & ANP as terrorist parties.

Issi tarah London mein beth kar bakwaas karna bahut he asaan hai. Itna dum hai to apnay leader ko bolo Karachi mein aakar bakwaas karey. haraam zaada itney logo ko qatal karkey bhe bakwaas kar taa hai.

Tum MQM waley sudhro gaye nahee.

Hum tau kaheen jaaney waley nahee. Leikan MQM key terrorism aur saath mei TTP ka khatma ho kar rahey gaa inshallah.

Siasat karna hai tau dehshat gardee kay beghair karo.

Pehlay apnay ganjay nawaz, ghaddari aur zulfikar mirza aur ANP ko ye baat bolo, un sab say ziada dehshat gardi koi nahi karta.

Tum log Canada pohanch gaye per aqal abhi tak nahi aai, sahi baat hai k aqal sirf Allah ki dean hoti hai.

first you need to do is provide proofs that MQM was involved in all of these

jao shahbash beta

There is no point arguing how good or bad MQM is. People wont change until they get slapped themselves (by MQM) , at the end of the day truth always prevails and it will. I agree "iss hamam may sub nangay hain" but MQM is one of the leading culprits , I would hang them without a blink if I had power to do so

There is no point arguing how good or bad MQM is. People wont change until they get slapped themselves (by MQM) , at the end of the day truth always prevails and it will. I agree "iss hamam may sub nangay hain" but MQM is one of the leading culprits , I would hang them without a blink if I had power to do so

See, we know what PML and PPP is. They are ghundaas. But MQM claim to fame is it represents middle class. Is terrorism and prevailing gun cuture in Karachi are the values of middle class?

MQM fans will act very mazloom and maasoom here but they are the ones who started this. They have brought bad name to middle class and especially urdu speaking people.

For the educated non-urdu speaking people of Pakistan, the urdu speaking people were considered the carriers of Muslim culture of South Asia.

What culture do you associate with now being such an ardent follower and defendant of MQM? Culture of thuggery and violence I would say. What has MQM given Karachi in the last 30 years that you can convince others to pursue them any further?

What has MQM done to control violence that it needs further support. On the contrary it needs a decisive operation so that normalcy and peace returns to Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom